• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Embarrassing!

I don't know what happened, I clicked on a couple of the paragraph thingy's at the top of the page mid post and didn't think anything occurred?! Either way it's most embarrassing. Unless there's a trophy for back-to-back worst 1st 2 post in Steeler Nation history?

I'm not sure how I pulled that off. I clicked on the paragraph thingy's atop the page a couple times mid typing but didn't think anything occurred. I guess I've become my own title.....Embarrassing! Unless there's a trophy for the worst 1st two posts in Steeler Nation history? Jus kiddin, I'll try to clean it uP!

NO worries, just hit return every now and then——————-

As for your content, pretty good stuff and thank you for your opinion.

Coach Tomnlin has squandered several player’s careers. That discipline area has been etching its way in more and more as the Cower era of players left And as a Head Coach, should NOT be acceptable.

This team does what I don’t see a lot of on other teams Do. Disci[line has been a “core” faulted for a long time.

Salute the nation

I don’t see Pittsburgh making the playoffs. Browns and Bengals will pass them by…..
You could be correct.....history says Tomlin will get 9 wins or eight with a tie. Will that be enough to squeak into the playoffs ....just to get routed by the /chiefs? We will see.

You could be correct.....history says Tomlin will get 9 wins or eight with a tie. Will that be enough to squeak into the playoffs ....just to get routed by the /chiefs? We will see.

Could be Baltimore too. Our last game with them may determine if we make the PO’s or not. The Ravens may have everything sewed up and rest some players.

MAKE no mistake that either way, that will be a slugfest game.

Salute the nation