• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Enough of this "debate" already

12376773_10153365592036680_5933363393808417716_n.jpg

Why would you attend CPAC when they have stated that there are going to be protests against you.

Trump out-foxes them again!

hahahaha - **** them all

Trump Pulls Out of CPAC – Foils Cruz Supporters Planned Walkout Protest

Leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump abruptly canceled his scheduled speech at CPAC Saturday morning as his campaign announced an appearance in Wichita, Kansas the day of that state’s caucus.

Likely factoring into Trump’s decision was a planned protest walkout during his speech at CPAC and the need to have a campaign presence in Kansas.

The organizer of the walkout, William Temple, who parades around CPAC in colonial garb, told BizPacReview he expected one thousand CPAC attendees to participate in the Trump walkout.

Temple organized a similar walkout last year during Jeb Bush’s speech at CPAC that drew around 300 protesters.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/breaking-trump-pulls-out-of-cpac/

People have no sense of history

GOP Elites Tried to Stop Reagan From Getting Nomination, Was Called The George Wallace Of GOP

Reagan biographer Craig Shirley appeared on Morning Joe this week and discussed parallels between Ronald Reagan and Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump.

"In the '60s and '70s he was often derided by the eastern elites, by academia, by the establishment of the Republican party. He was considered the George Wallace of the Republican party, a grade B actor with premature orange hair," Shirley said.

Shirley said in 1980 when it Reagan was gaining momentum to secure the Republican nomination, the party elders went into panic mode and sent emissaries to talk to Gerald Ford about getting into the race "just to stop Ronald Reagan from getting the nomination."

"In 1980 as he started to break loose and head towards the nomination, the party elders in a panic, you know, ring the fire alarm, break the glass and go see Gerald Ford. Dick Cheney went to see him. Henry Kissinger tried to go see him to get Ford to get back in the race just to stop Ronald Reagan from the nomination," Shirley told the Morning Joe panel.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ce_of_gop.html

Liberals are all just coming off like a bunch of size queens.

I don't blame Trump for pulling out of CPAC. Heck, I hope he pulls out of all remaining GOP debates. Fox attacked him in the first debate and they did it again on Thursday. They had many gotcha questions for Trump to try and take him down but nothing like that for the other candidates. Not everyone on Fox hates him but the majority do and it definitely shows.

Trump said he was gonna be in WITCHITA today prior to the KS caucus. There is no WITCHITA. Not a good way to win people over.

Trump said

He pronounced NevAda, NeVAHda and won - you must be listening to him a lot now. I think you have a secret crush

He pronounced NevAda, NeVAHda and won - you must be listening to him a lot now. I think you have a secret crush

I pronounce it NeVAHda.....I guess he and I are meant to be together.

Ha!

HUSTLER owner and chairman Larry Flynt released a statement to GOP Presidential contender Donald Trump, offering his services to help the real estate mogul’s “little problem,” following Thursday’s Fox News Republican debate. http://www.xbiz.com/docs/xbiz/news/205213_Larry Flynt letter to Trump.pdf

Dear Mr. Trump,

The credibility of your entire campaign for the Republican presidential nomination hangs in the balance on the basis of one all important issue: the size of your penis. This issue has been put on the agenda, not by your opponents, not by an inquiring press corps, and not by any of your former wives or mistresses.

You yourself raised this issue in the GOP presidential debate on March 3rd. You said: “He (Senator rubio) referred to my hands‐‐’if they’re small, something else must be small.’ I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee.” So far we only have your word that you have a huge penis.

But there has been no objective authority who has made a verification of your claim. I am making you an offer that you must not refuse if anyone is to believe you. I have a team of doctors ready today to conduct the examination required to confirm your boast. If you reject this offer, I can only conclude that you are not the man you say you are and that your bragging about your penis size is as fraudulent as Trump University.

Please contact me immediately.

Sincerely, Larry Flynt

I am willing to bet that this has zero impact on the political process. I didn't even know the guy was still alive.

I thought he was dead too.

I am willing to bet that this has zero impact on the political process. I didn't even know the guy was still alive.
I thought he was dead too.
It's clearly a gag, a stunt. Still pretty funny though. Trump brought it upon himself for inserting his **** into the national conversation. Nice job, pal.

One thing for sure, Hillary's dick is bigger than Bernies. Even when he told her to "get back in the kitchen, a man is talking".

Bernie just lost MICHIGAN AND OHIO voters, and women

Slobbering and frothing at the mouth about Wall Street while Hillary is destroying him on the bailout that saved the auto industry and jobs...and then he lost the women vote with his finger wagging. Screaming and finger waggin "Wall Street!", the Bernie message

"Waitress, check!"

ha ha - he toast

Bernie.jpg

One thing for sure, Hillary's dick is bigger than Bernies. Even when he told her to "get back in the kitchen, a man is talking".

Bernie just lost MICHIGAN AND OHIO voters, and women

Slobbering and frothing at the mouth about Wall Street while Hillary is destroying him on the bailout that saved the auto industry and jobs...and then he lost the women vote with his finger wagging. Screaming and finger waggin "Wall Street!", the Bernie message

"Waitress, check!"

ha ha - he toast

Bernie.jpg

Wait....he REALLY said that? Holy ****......

Wait....he REALLY said that? Holy ****......

oh yeah, women are freaking out pissed

Women React to Bernie Sanders Telling Hillary ‘I’m Talking’

A man always telling a woman when to talk.

My young daughter spit at the TV. Even as a kid she's seen men do this to women.

"Excuse me I'm talking" ... every woman in America cringed at that one

Bernie "I'm talking" with the moving finger- made the hair stand up on the back of many women's neck tonight! #DemDebate

oh, and Bernie just told all of Appalacia to **** off too

"When you are white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto, you don’t know what it’s like to be poor.”

oh, and Bernie just told all of Appalacia to **** off too

"When you are white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto, you don’t know what it’s like to be poor.”

And the white people living in Homestead, Wilkinsburg, Homewood...

oh yeah, women are freaking out pissed

Women React to Bernie Sanders Telling Hillary ‘I’m Talking’

A man always telling a woman when to talk.

My young daughter spit at the TV. Even as a kid she's seen men do this to women.

"Excuse me I'm talking" ... every woman in America cringed at that one

Bernie "I'm talking" with the moving finger- made the hair stand up on the back of many women's neck tonight! #DemDebate

Wow, Just wow. I would like to hear his supporters defend that.

Don't really get the issue here. What is he supposed to say? I think I've heard most of the candidates say simialr things to each other.

Why is it ok for that commie ***** to interrupt all the time? The insults that Trump throws at her will be epic.

She better bring some sammiches to the next debate.