• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Enough of this "debate" already

Time to get back to that ...

• disgusting
• embarrassing
• childish
• sophomoric

Stuff ....and throw in a little of the..
""When you are white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto, you don’t know what it’s like to be poor.”

That said, I submit my politically incorrect pic of the day..........

QEzXHmY.jpg

Bernie thinks all black people live in ghettos?

No wonder they hate him so much.

Bernie thinks all black people live in ghettos?

No wonder they hate him so much.

all black people live in ghettos and all black people are poor
/Bernie

tvmom-floridaevans.jpg

(everybody join in - you, too, Tibs and 21!!!)

Good Times.
Any time you meet a payment. - Good Times.
Any time you meet a friend. - Good Times.
Any time you're out from under.
Not getting hassled, not getting hustled.
Keepin' your head above water,
Making a wave when you can.

Temporary lay offs. - Good Times.
Easy credit rip offs. - Good Times.
Scratchin' and surviving. - Good Times.
Hangin' in a chow line - Good Times.
Ain't we lucky we got 'em - Good Times.

Just lookin' out of the window.
Watchin' the asphalt grow.
Thinkin' how it all looks hand-me-down.
Good Times, yeah, yeah Good Times

Keepin' your head above water
Makin' a wave when you can

Temporary lay offs. - Good Times.
Easy credit rip offs. - Good Times.

Ain't we lucky we got 'em - Good Times.
Good tiiiiiiiimes yeah

good-times.jpg

""When you are white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto, you don’t know what it’s like to be poor.”

I had the white privilege of being homeless for a time as a child and not having enough clothing or food to eat. Health Insurance? I didn't even know what that was. Dental care? That was for wussies. Thanks Bernie for putting that all into perspective for me. The baiters would have you believe that my ability to rise up from nothing to where I am today was because of my privilege at being white. I guess it had nothing to do with working my way through college, fighting to get my foot in the door and working my way up the ladder.

I had the white privilege of being homeless for a time as a child and not having enough clothing or food to eat. Health Insurance? I didn't even know what that was. Dental care? That was for wussies. Thanks Bernie for putting that all into perspective for me. The baiters would have you believe that my ability to rise up from nothing to where I am today was because of my privilege at being white. I guess it had nothing to do with working my way through college, fighting to get my foot in the door and working my way up the ladder.

How long have you hated black people?

Steelin is a racist *******

He was your best friend ... until you learned he was black.

No, that most certainly does NOT count, Bernie.

I'm having lunch Wednesday with a friend of 22 years who is also black. Does that count? Maybe I should let them know that I'm not really that good of a friend after all. All these years...who knew.

ordering from the manager at McDonald's is not the same as "having lunch with a friend of 22 years"

My guess would be that you just didn't know where to go to get your White Privilege card. Everyone knows that there's a stack of them in every town.

SiAqRjA.jpg