• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Enter the Moose!

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
democrats freaking out. Desperately trying to to figure out how to maintain their dictatorship.

The Moose is Loose!

Reactions: xjx
Bongino worked for Bomma and assures us that won’t happen because Big Mike hates politics.
I’m thinking the top level Dims know they can’t win this year so no one with a future wants to run right now.
Which leaves Kneepads or Hildebeast.

Bongino worked for Bomma and assures us that won’t happen because Big Mike hates politics.
I’m thinking the top level Dims know they can’t win this year so no one with a future wants to run right now.
Which leaves Kneepads or Hildebeast.
She's also very lazy from what is said. But then again, so was Obeyme.

We've already had one black man named Obama as President and it was a disaster. We don't need another one.
I see what you did there.

We've already had one black man named Obama as President and it was a disaster. We don't need another one.
Personally I could care less what color anyone is, just don't be a commie marxist democrat. He failed that.

And technically he was a biracial president. His mother was as white as me. Which made me even more disappointed because he could have been a great unifier, but marxists don't do that. They divide and conquer.

Personally I could care less what color anyone is, just don't be a commie marxist democrat. He failed that.

And technically he was a biracial president. His mother was as white as me. Which made me even more disappointed because he could have been a great unifier, but marxists don't do that. They divide and conquer.
"Let me be clear...I don't have all the facts..but it's pretty clear the police acted stupidly.."

When Obama was elected, I was disappointed, but was willing to give him a chance for the reason you stated. If it takes a black man to unify this country or even play a significant role toward world peace, then I'm all in.

To borrow from former head coach Dennis Green...

" Obama is who we thought he was, so crown his a$$, you f*****g liberals.

I only included that because some libtards are swooning and saying that Moose "would be the 1st black woman President."

I don't give a **** what color or sex you are, just as long as you put the American people first. follow the constitution and do not make up bullshit laws and rules as you go along just to push your agenda.

I am 63 years old and started voting in 1979, if you asked me to name one president that put us first before his own pocket and friends I could not. the closest would be Donald J Trump. This country has been heading in the wrong direction for as long as I personally can remember.

Nobody is truly coming to save us and that includes Trump. There is gonna come a time when the American people will have to stand and fight to get this country back. I am just afraid we don't have anyone left with the sack to do it. We are truly living in the end times.

I don't give a **** what color or sex you are, just as long as you put the American people first. follow the constitution and do not make up bullshit laws and rules as you go along just to push your agenda.

I am 63 years old and started voting in 1979, if you asked me to name one president that put us first before his own pocket and friends I could not. the closest would be Donald J Trump. This country has been heading in the wrong direction for as long as I personally can remember.

Nobody is truly coming to save us and that includes Trump. There is gonna come a time when the American people will have to stand and fight to get this country back. I am just afraid we don't have anyone left with the sack to do it. We are truly living in the end times.
The amazing thing will be how much the demographics change when the fighting starts. All those with actual skills will just hunker down and let the morons and hot heads kill each other off. After the first few weeks, there won’t be anything life sustaining left in the Democrat big cities. By the time these geniuses realize that they can’t survive there, they won’t be able to Leave. After 6 months, you will see those who know how to survive, start getting on with their lives.

Same. Reagan and Trump have been the best Presidents in my life. And GOPe forced Reagan to have Bush as VP so they could still have some control and they loaded Trump's first administration with Swampers. Problem is that Trump is a quick learner and now he's on to their game.

Last edited:
They loaded Trump's first administration with Swampers. Problem is that Trump is a quick learner and now he's on to their game.
We shall see. This time I hope he kicks over the hornets nest, stomps it into the ground, pisses all over the mess, then indites everyone for making him do it.

Is the moose loose?