• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WTF is wrong with Republicans?

The republican’s incompetence is ruining this country…

Meaning…they are the Democrats lackeys..and cannot be smarter than the country’s biggest problem, which is the current Democratic Party.

Or they have the balls and the courage to get rid of leadership that caves to the Dems. Where you see weakness, I see people actually trying to do what they sa
I don't like that Johnson put the bill before Congress, but I know! Let's not only kill our razor thin majority but ALSO give the Democrats a good shot at taking the speaker seat back.

Cause THEY'LL all vote for 1 Democrat and the R's can't even figure out which end of the goat to ****. 4 or 5 of them may well vote for the Dem JUST to "make a point".

As Sarge said, the R's are complete morons.

It shows you who has the most power and is above the law.

Democrats and Republicans are not the same. Not even close on application of laws and the way the media, does or does not report on something.

How anyone can say they are the same is beyond me.
The Republicans are guilty of being a bunch of pathetic infighting do nothing politicians. A huge disappointment.

The demonrats are near criminal. They consist of politicians who are openly bigoted. They consist of politicians who have encourage violence and confrontation. And when it comes to pure stupidity, the Republicans have no matches for people like AOC and Hank Johnson who believes islands are floating land masses capable of capsizing.

I can only come up with a few fixes, that may or may not work.

One is a third party that thwarts the other two. But who's to say they can't be corrupted and purchased.

Two is a constitutional convention of the states. This is more extreme and has a chance of going very wrong which would lead to

Three a total collapse and a rebuild from the constitution up. This is even more extreme and would cost many lives.

Four. A foreign country attacks us and we all unite to kill the enemy on our turf.

The calls for a Constitutional convention ignore the fact that the Federal government absolutely ignores the Constitution now. Simply ignores it.

Pass a budget? Nope, not since 1998 (?). Just a bunch of continuing resolutions.

Declare war? Nope, just let the President send troops and drones all over the world.

Enforce the law? Oh, like those pesky immigration laws? Riiiiiiiiight ...

So it simply does not matter any more. More restrictions on government power will simply yield more restrictions that politicians ignore.

The calls for a Constitutional convention ignore the fact that the Federal government absolutely ignores the Constitution now. Simply ignores it.

Pass a budget? Nope, not since 1998 (?). Just a bunch of continuing resolutions.

Declare war? Nope, just let the President send troops and drones all over the world.

Enforce the law? Oh, like those pesky immigration laws? Riiiiiiiiight ...

So it simply does not matter any more. More restrictions on government power will simply yield more restrictions that politicians ignore.
At least a constitutional convention would circumvent the federal government. We would find out real quick how far they've gone away from the constitution,if enough states called for one. If they ignored that,then you really have one option left and that's to remove those in power.

How anyone can say they are the same is beyond me.
The Republicans are guilty of being a bunch of pathetic infighting do nothing politicians. A huge disappointment.

The demonrats are near criminal. They consist of politicians who are openly bigoted. They consist of politicians who have encourage violence and confrontation. And when it comes to pure stupidity, the Republicans have no matches for people like AOC and Hank Johnson who believes islands are floating land masses capable of capsizing.
And yet the Republicans enable and protect the Democrats as they continue along their Mary way. The Republicans are accessories in that they actively sabotage any efforts to slow or stop the liberal agenda.

They're in on it!

At least a constitutional convention would circumvent the federal government. We would find out real quick how far they've gone away from the constitution,if enough states called for one. If they ignored that,then you really have one option left and that's to remove those in power.
Have you seen how good the Democrats are at organizing local officials in terms of governors, secretaries of state, attorney generals?

A Constitutional convention could very well result in the entire constitution being thrown in the trash and the liberals writing a brand new "constitution" entirely in their image. And you can bet that conservatives would sit on their thumbs and do nothing!

And yet the Republicans enable and protect the Democrats as they continue along their Mary way. The Republicans are accessories in that they actively sabotage any efforts to slow or stop the liberal agenda.

They're in on it!
Similar to aiding and abetting? I'm sure, particularly the ones commonly known as RINOS.

But to suggests that this describes the Republican party in general, I wouldn't agree.
I could never imagine the Republican Party spending 4 years, on our time, putting this much effort in trying to oust a duly elected president over what has been proven to be a hoax from the beginning.
Appalling the promise to impeach before Trump even laid his hand on the Bible to take the oath. Rather than putting the hate aside and accepting the peoples vote and begin working with the new president ...you know, doing the job they were elected to do...they set out on a mission.

And the fact that the demonrat party has not been severely damaged or even destroyed over this is a testament to the stupidity of at least half the American voters. They are a reflection of who they vote for.

Last edited:
Have you seen how good the Democrats are at organizing local officials in terms of governors, secretaries of state, attorney generals?

A Constitutional convention could very well result in the entire constitution being thrown in the trash and the liberals writing a brand new "constitution" entirely in their image. And you can bet that conservatives would sit on their thumbs and do nothing!

No it wouldn't. We would have Civil War II if they tried. I'm 100% certain of that.

We could certainly set parameters. The states would set that.

Don't worry. It won't happen. We will do nothing ,until we can't do anything.

Juuuuust about there.

Meh Ive always said a Republican is just an upside down democrat... same stupid jackass just saying the opposite stuff to get elected

Reactions: JMM
swampy Reps timing their retirements to give speakership to Dems before election? Nah, they'd never do such a thing.

Who cares? I’m tired of Republicans crying and whining around about everything. It’s all they’re good for anymore. It’s not really surprising, considering the defacto leader of the Republican Party cries and whines more than most democrats.

A lot of people, apparently some members of congress included, are tired of the antics of the Republican Party. I count myself among them. Do your ******* job and represent your constituents. I didn’t vote for you so you could go to Washington and act like a baby and be party to the fleecing of the American taxpayer. Grow a spine and fight for the people you supposedly represent.

They're in on it!
There's big government Republicans too. The longer they've been in DC the worse they get.

My Rep, David Schweikert, hasn't gone over to the dark side, but there will be a hard push to flip the district in November.
It's been held by a R since I moved here in '83, and likely has always been that way.

Steve Daines from MT not on the list.

True Republicans are pretty much extinct.

True Republicans are pretty much extinct.
after thinking more about it, I think I contradict myself. They still exist. just not in our government.

This. This is what is wrong with Republicans. Voting to allow DOJ to spy on Americans without a warrant.

The Uniparty (Deep State) is running amuck and there is no way to stop it. People are too busy watching March Madness and The Bachelor or the latest tiktok reelz to give a ****. When it all crashes down it'll be too late...Hell, it's already too late IMO.

The Uniparty (Deep State) is running amuck and there is no way to stop it. People are too busy watching March Madness and The Bachelor or the latest tiktok reelz to give a ****. When it all crashes down it'll be too late...Hell, it's already too late IMO.

I see no way you can clean it all out without drastic measures. It's not going to fix itself.