• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WTF is wrong with Republicans?

There something really horrible at play currently that is driving these unbelievable decisions …

That just basically cemented my vote for Kennedy.

However.. more money won’t fix the border crisis.. all that is needed is a stroke of the pen by our corrupt and mentally unstable leader.. but it’s the optics of the deal that leaves me confused, bewildered, and angry!

There something really horrible at play currently that is driving these unbelievable decisions …

However.. more money won’t fix the border crisis.. all that is needed is a stroke of the pen by our corrupt and mentally unstable leader.. but it’s the optics of the deal that leaves me confused, bewildered, and angry!
The in/action at the border must benefit those allowing it. Occam's Razor should apply here.

61 more billion for Ukraine? Yeah **** that. I'm not crazy about 26 billion to Israel either. In fact for a country operating in a deficit every year in the trillions, we don't need to be giving away a ******* dime to anyone.

So we're basically giving away a quarter of a trillion dollars over the last year.

We are so done and we can't even vote our way out of it. They're scamming all of us.

The kickbacks must be lucrative. They take an oath. They swear on the Bible. The tell the voters they are fighting for them. None of it is true. They get re- elected.

The inflation reduction act had millions in it for democrat re--elections.....not republican.

It doesn't make any sense. For all the bitching about the border, nothing is being done about it and that's a problem. I think Trump has a hand in Republican inaction at the border. He thinks he needs it to be an election issue, but Biden has messed up so much stuff that I think fixing that border isn't going to change anything. Plus, I'm pretty sure people know who they're voting for and there isn't anything that is going to or could happen that is going to change that for anyone. I can't imagine there is a soul alive who is unsure of who they are voting for.

That's why I'm done with Republicans. They are as full of **** as any democrat, and I am tired of having my future wasted by people who claim to be fighting for America. They're doing nothing but playing games with people's lives and enriching themselves in the process. I'm just stunned how many people still buy their nonsense.

It doesn't make any sense. For all the bitching about the border, nothing is being done about it and that's a problem. I think Trump has a hand in Republican inaction at the border. He thinks he needs it to be an election issue, but Biden has messed up so much stuff that I think fixing that border isn't going to change anything. Plus, I'm pretty sure people know who they're voting for and there isn't anything that is going to or could happen that is going to change that for anyone. I can't imagine there is a soul alive who is unsure of who they are voting for.

That's why I'm done with Republicans. They are as full of **** as any democrat, and I am tired of having my future wasted by people who claim to be fighting for America. They're doing nothing but playing games with people's lives and enriching themselves in the process. I'm just stunned how many people still buy their nonsense.
I have no doubt that you are correct, but it still leaves us with the lesser of 2 evils choice. Voting for a 3rd party candidate, or not voting at all, might leave you with a clear conscious, but in reality it will be a wasted vote and take away from a candidate that actually has a chance of winning. Think Ross Perot.
From my standpoint, having Trump back in the White House is preferable and and certainly better for the country than the person currently residing there.

Of course, my opinion is predicated on the belief that the elections won't be tampered with, if they are, it won't matter anyway.

Last edited:
They will be.

And let's face it, Trump IS a 3rd party candidate.

The r party has split and what they REALLY don't want you to know that the conservative, MAGA, kinda libertarian part of that split represents WAY more Americans than the tired old half-***, spineless r party.

Sadly, the d party will never split, they are too genetically lock-stepped when it comes to any legislation. I seriously wonder if, when you get elected, or even run for any d office, they take you into a dark, foul-smelling basement and lobotomize you to wipe out any concept of independent thought.

Here we go again, with the ”throwing away” you vote rhetoric.

The only votes that aren't thrown away are those for the democrat candidate.

The only votes that aren't thrown away are those for the democrat candidate.
Plus a few extra that get found

Yay! 101 Republicans voted to give away $61 billion more dollars to Ukraine. Nothing for our border. This **** is stupid. They are not on the side of America. We are destined for fiscal collapse.

The interest alone on our debt will cost $1.6 trillion this year. Few nations are buying our debt anymore. This country is in real trouble, and most are oblivious to it.

Food costs are up a whopping 41% average since 2019. You would think inflation and the border would be No.1 on the list for everyone in congress. Nope. Let's give away more money we don't have to a corrupt government. Just wonderful.