• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Everybody is ******** on Trump for ******** on Sessions

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
And he keeps doing it. I get it. Sessions was an early supporter, loyal guy, why come down on him. I guess Trump is fed up with anyone in his party not rallying around him, when he should be protected against bullshit with a republican congress and senate - and he is sending a message. Obama had the most loyal cabinet ever. That ****** could shoot a senator and there wouldn't even be an investigation - with a republican congress!

I think it is a calculated move, along with that douche Scaramanga, that will draw a firmer line of protection against this bullshit. It really feels like the democrats have a massive majority in both houses, and it should not be that way. I think we are seeing a new Trump, who is figuring out how to street fight, DC style.

And he keeps doing it. I get it. Sessions was an early supporter, loyal guy, why come down on him. I guess Trump is fed up with anyone in his party not rallying around him, when he should be protected against bullshit with a republican congress and senate - and he is sending a message. Obama had the most loyal cabinet ever. That ****** could shoot a senator and there wouldn't even be an investigation - with a republican congress!

I think it is a calculated move, along with that douche Scaramanga, that will draw a firmer line of protection against this bullshit. It really feels like the democrats have a massive majority in both houses, and it should not be that way. I think we are seeing a new Trump, who is figuring out how to street fight, DC style.

I think it's Republicans slowly realizing that they have hitched their wagon to the wrong star. They're six months in and they're already starting to wash their hands of him.

I'm sorry, but the level of denial in this post just makes me laugh. A calculated move? Really?

I fully realize the press is biased, fake news and all that, but does Trump bear ANY responsibility for the current state of affairs? He's making a complete *** out of himself and therefore no one wants to be associated with him.

I'm sorry, but the level of denial in this post just makes me laugh. A calculated move? Really?

I fully realize the press is biased, fake news and all that, but does Trump bear ANY responsibility for the current state of affairs? He's making a complete *** out of himself and therefore no one wants to be associated with him.
Are you sorry? Really? What denial?

I think it's Republicans slowly realizing that they have hitched their wagon to the wrong star. They're six months in and they're already starting to wash their hands of him.

Wtf are you talking about? The Rep establishment from the beginning were neverTrumpers.

Wtf are you talking about? The Rep establishment from the beginning were neverTrumpers.

Both parties in Congress are the same club and Trump ain't in it.

Sessions not a brawler.

Trump feels betrayed...Sessions a fierce supporter of Trump from the beginning, fully on board with Trumps illegal immigration and border agenda...which was one of the reasons Trump appointed him. And on that issue Sessions has done a magnificent job. But that's it.

The problem is that Sessions is not the brawler Trump thought he hired.
Sessions recused himself from the Russian investigation. He's not going after the Hillary corruption, not going after the Democrat/Clinton ties with Russia.

That was Rush's theory, which as usual makes sense.
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/07/25/trump-thought-sessions-was-a-brawler/

Last edited:
Sessions not a brawler.

Trump feels betrayed...Sessions a fierce supporter of Trump from the beginning, fully on board with Trumps illegal immigration and border agenda...which was one of the reasons Trump appointed him. And on that issue Sessions has done a magnificent job. But that's it.

The problem is that Sessions is not the brawler Trump thought he hired.
Sessions recused himself from the Russian investigation. He's not going after the Hillary corruption, not going after the Democrat/Clinton ties with Russia.

That was Rush's theory, which as usual makes sense.
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/07/25/trump-thought-sessions-was-a-brawler/

Okay, but didn't Trump specifically say very soon after the election that he had no intention of pursuing Clinton on a criminal investigation, since "she's been through enough"?

Further, the recusal or non-recusal would have had no effect on the ponderous, slow, grinding, never-ending "independent counsel" investigation. History shows that guys appointed to such position wield incredible power, are paid damn well for the job, appoint huge staffs for the investigation, the investigation of the actual "wrongdoing" generally yields nothing, so the investigator then veers over to another topic, and then another, and another, until he can say, "AH HA!! SO-AND-SO LIED ABOUT [fill in the blank, having **** to do with the reason the counsel was appointed]."

That is the nature of the special counsel, and Sessions had nothing to do with the guy being appointed. Nothing.

Odd that there was quite a bit of excitement over control the White House, Senate and Congress. Seems that six months in, Trump is already a lame duck.

Odd that there was quite a bit of excitement over control the White House, Senate and Congress. Seems that six months in, Trump is already a lame duck.

read Stewey's post again.
slower.

read Stewey's post again.
slower.

People seem to forget that Trump was NOT a favorite of many of the establishment politicians and they admitted it.

As Ron said, it is their club, Trump wasn't supposed to be allowed in.

People seem to forget that Trump was NOT a favorite of many of the establishment politicians and they admitted it.
That may have been true up to a point, Ark. It wasn't even winning the election, it was winning the GOP nomination that's key. At that point, Republicans by the boatload had to swallow their pride, bend down and kiss Trump's ***. He defeated 'the establishment' the second he got the nomination.

At this stage, it seems clear plenty of Republicans have buyer's remorse with Trump. Which is more than bizarre seven months into a presidency. Not sure who's left that's still on the Trump Train, as far as people in government, running the country. His rabid fan base surely will stand by him till the merciful end, no doubt about that. Not clear if Scaramucci now is leading a palace takeover, pushing out Priebus. Trump is openly humiliating Sessions. Tillerson is on vacation, thought to be on his way out. Where is Ivanka Trump? I thought she was going to steady the ship? Holy crap, it's a barn burner.

I sincerely doubt he can drain the swamp in whatever time he has left as president but he is definitely outing the career politicians, showing what a corrupt mess Washington truly is, and shining the light on the Republicans who are clearly establishment types. It will be very interesting to see how they do in their primaries. Hopefully they will get flushed out and we get some ordinary people in there who just want to help out and do the right thing for their constituents, balance the stupid f'n budget and truly get this country back to where it needs to be. He has also probably done more to get the regular person interested in what actually happens with politics.

That may have been true up to a point, Ark. It wasn't even winning the election, it was winning the GOP nomination that's key. At that point, Republicans by the boatload had to swallow their pride, bend down and kiss Trump's ***. He defeated 'the establishment' the second he got the nomination.

At this stage, it seems clear plenty of Republicans have buyer's remorse with Trump. Which is more than bizarre seven months into a presidency. Not sure who's left that's still on the Trump Train, as far as people in government, running the country. His rabid fan base surely will stand by him till the merciful end, no doubt about that. Not clear if Scaramucci now is leading a palace takeover, pushing out Priebus. Trump is openly humiliating Sessions. Tillerson is on vacation, thought to be on his way out. Where is Ivanka Trump? I thought she was going to steady the ship? Holy crap, it's a barn burner.

so neat and special to see a card-carrying member of the Democratic Party point out the flaws in another party, pretending to remain ignorant of the absolute fact that his/her/ze's party completely made a cluster **** of the DNC nomination by propping up the single worst candidate in the history of any POTUS election when they very easily could have made all this moot by giving the nod to the one old white guy who rallied their constituents. For this, we and all of America, nay, the world, can thank the DNC for ******** the bed and birthing Donald Goddamn Trump to the official capacity of President of the United States.

so neat and special to see a card-carrying member of the Democratic Party.
LOL I've never been a member of the Democratic Party. Nice lead-off Supe.

LOL I've never been a member of the Democratic Party. Nice lead-off Supe.

giphy.gif

TimSteelerfan, come quick, someone's breaking the new-found standards of decorum on the board!! Supe's being downright mean and confrontational!!!

b3609aa18f31dff7f5e6692b2b85c7fa.gif

oh, bullshit, Tibs. You're a longtime member of the board and I was the one who reached out to you to discuss how/why people can be cordial when discussing politics without **** flinging.

for that, you booted me off your FB friends list.

so...

oh, bullshit, Tibs. You're a longtime member of the board and I was the one who reached out to you to discuss how/why people can be cordial when discussing politics without **** flinging.
It's all good between you and me Supe. I ain't complaining about anything. Just poking fun at 'I Ain't A Mormon' TimSteelersfan who wears the 'houlier-than-thou' yellow ribbon on his shirtsleeve around here.

Last edited:
TimSteelerfan, come quick, someone's breaking the new-found standards of decorum on the board!! Supe's being downright mean and confrontational!!!

b3609aa18f31dff7f5e6692b2b85c7fa.gif

Not my standards. Justin was kind enough to post about etiquette on this board...that you persistently break. Not my job to police or control your petulant behavior. Personally, I have no issue with your behavior. You're quite easy to handle. After we are all called out, at your expense, I'll make a point of spotlighting it.

Also, I don't think Supe calling you "a ******* liar" crossing any of those lines, but again it's not my job to address that. You are a Democrat and claim you're not, so it seems a fair accusation.

It's all good between you and me Supe.

LOL...you and Supe are one time friends on FB. You can't tolerate his opinions, so you un-friend him. And I'm the pretender?

That sir is indeed quite rich :applouse:

LOL...you and Supe are one time friends on FB. You can't tolerate his opinions, so you un-friend him. And I'm the pretender? That sir is indeed quite rich
Yeah but Supe and I are still friends on Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pininterst, Yelp, Qype, Tumblr, Fishbrain and most importantly, on Tinder. Not sure why he got so huffy and puffy about FB, you'll have to ask him.

Fixed it for you.
You know Supe better than me, but I get your drift cowboy. You do your thing on Grindr, I ain't gonna say nothing bad about you. It's a large enough planet, ample room for people of all persuasions.