• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Enemy of the People Thread

oh, reminder, Flog

take your Jardiance. we dont want you stroking out anytime soon. at least you have the balls to continue showing up and taking your abuse. unlike your ***** buddy Tibs.

Of course. That is obvious in your extraordinary language skills and riveting legal analysis. Take for example your insistence that "no court found Trump's vote challenges valid." Despite being shown specific evidence that Trump's legal team won 24 of 32 challenges determined on the merits and not disposed of via things like time lodged or standing, you continue to argue your clearly wrong position.

Actual List of Court Rulings on RNC/Trump Voter Challenges

Or your tired repetition of the demonstrably false claim that Tucker Carlson's lawyers "argued in court that no reasonable person should take Tucker Carlson seriously" when I have shown you multiple times that your claim is false. Remember?

And yet you continue to spew that moronic lie, like a trained seal slapping his fins together in the hope that a fish gets thrown his way while being too limited intellectually to realize he is a poor dumb animal putting on a show for his betters.

Utter legal genius.
😂 you ever going to start charging me rent to live in your head?

it must be difficult being a card-carrying member of the starving comedians club. not that you're a comedian, nor that you're (obviously) starving. because, your suggestion of doing a downward dog pose to push a dildo in would assume a dildo could plunge in. now, you may (probably) have experience in this realm, as it would likely require an engorged ******* with walls pushed out for any phallic device to go further into the "a hole".

which is odd. you say "a hole" but then counter with "assfuck"

as if you're in an internal battle to curse but also to not curse.

let your anger and hate flow, Flog. Just like you let the caramel and hot fudge run over your bowl of oreos covered with ice cream, whipped cream, heavy cream, sour cream, cheese, salsa, steak, onions and pickles, you disgusting Jabba looking sweaty fatfuck

jabba-the-hutt-portrait-tall.jpg
And you enjoy your rice cakes with cottage cheese.

And you enjoy your rice cakes with cottage cheese.
just had scrambled eggs with cheese, deli sliced chicken and hot sauce
i'm not starving myself, you fatmiserablefuck

😂 you ever going to start charging me rent to live in your head?

Another brilliant response by the tub of overflowing lard, the Stacy Abrams of Steeler Nation, the XXXL king, the proud owner of a multitude of exhausted stretch pants, the one (just looks like two), the only, DR. FLOGSTAIN!! Let's hear it for the amazing bon mots, the stellar ruminations, the rib-cracking hilarity of the amazing Floggy!!

giphy.gif

Back to you, Flogstain!

Back to the subject at hand. @Floggy applauds!!

Google Changes Definition of "Bloodbath" Following Media 's Invented Scandal Over Trump Comments

Everyone who has ever used, heard, or read the word "bloodbath" knows it has multiple meanings. And thank goodness for that, since literal bloodbaths (like the one Hamas committed in Israel on Oct. 7, 2023) are far more rare than the figurative kind (like Google just committed against the word "bloodbath").

As you're probably aware, Democrats and the Mainstream Media (but I repeat myself) have spent the last several days trying to convince the proles that when Donald Trump warned that a second Biden administration would lead to a figurative bloodbath against the U.S. auto industry, what he really meant was a literal bloodbath if Trump were to lose the election.

And Google is happy to help by scrubbing the internet of all but the literal definition of "bloodbath."

My first thought when I saw End Wokeness's tweet was to ask myself, "They couldn't possibly be that blatant, could they?"

"This is Google," was my second thought, "of course, they could be that blatant. I'd be shocked if they weren't."

Nevertheless, I briefly broke my boycott of All Things Google just long enough to check it out for myself. I use a solid VPN now (AdGuard VPN, highly recommended) so Google would have no idea who I was.

Sure enough, Google now claims there's just one definition of "bloodbath."

a57f1b14-a450-4591-b762-476aaf7f8c92-650x0.png

Worse, Google is defrauding its users.

Google's online dictionary boasts that its results are courtesy of Oxford Languages. These are the same people who publish the Oxford English Dictionary, which has long been the gold standard. The first time I ever saw an OED, it was a massive tome resting on its own special pedestal near the center of my high school's library — aged and beautiful. I swear to you, the sun appeared to shine down upon it with a single beam that somehow penetrated the library's roof and ceiling.

But I digress.

If you go to the Oxford Languages website, you'll find — behind a paywall, sadly — that "bloodbath" has no fewer than four meanings.

26c64e4a-55ed-4a85-b527-13f66228d3d4-650x0.png

Google now only shows you one and has the temerity to tell you that it is the only definition according to the gold standard authorities at Oxford.

Flog, reading this be like

Google, the most effective influencer.

😂 You make it out like I, and I alone, called Trump out on this.

Snippets (which by definition are small)

1 Trump tells crowd protesting his election loss that they need to fight like hell to keep their country.

2 Crowd riots and storms capital resulting in BLOODSHED

3 Trump ignores pleas from his staff and advisors to call off rioting

4 Trump praises insurrectionist rioters as being unbelievable patriots

5 Trump says if he’s not elected their will be BLOODSHED
Isn't posting false and misleading bullshit on the internet election interference?

😂 nobody, and I mean nobody, says and posts more false and misleading bullshit than Trump.
your-opinion (1).gif
Meanwhile, your demented President is saying that he is responsible for the chip plants being built 10 miles from me that broke ground before the 2020 election.