• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson named secretary of state?

At least Tillerson is a big advocate for common core. He realizes the US is getting it's *** kicked world-wide in
educating it's children. The jobs of the future will go to those who are properly educated for them, no matter where they
live. Red States need to start improving their schools.

Gates, Rice, Baker pushed Tillerson nomination despite ties to ExxonMobil

Washington (CNN) Condoleezza Rice, James Baker and Robert Gates all played a crucial role in convincing President-elect Donald Trump to pick ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson as his nominee for secretary of state -- and they have business dealings with Tillerson's company.

Gates acknowledged Exxon is a client of their consulting firm Rice Hadley Gates, but saluted Tillerson's experience around the world. Baker, Gates and Rice recommended Tillerson to Trump for the position.

Tillerson was already an out-of-the-box choice to be the nation's top diplomat, having come from the private sector and to be nominated to a position which traditionally has gone to established government officials or politicians.

"Rex Tillerson is an excellent choice for secretary of state. He will bring to the post remarkable and broad international experience; a deep understanding of the global economy; and a belief in America's special role in the world," Rice said. "I know Rex as a successful business man and a patriot. He will represent the interests and the values of the United States with resolve and commitment. And he will lead the exceptional men and women of the State Department with respect and dedication."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/13/politics/rex-tillerson-robert-gates-condoleezza-rice/

Putin's buddy? Just ******* great.

Is this a bloodless coup?

A bloodless coup? No one batted an eye when Obama manned our federal government with Muslims left and right, donated money to the Muslim Brotherhood, struck a deal with the world's largest state sponsored terrorist nation (Muslim), tried to destroy Christianity while touting Islam, and turned a blind eye to nearly every Muslim terrorist attack telling us all not to hate Muslims.

A bloodless coup indeed.

Exxon's longtime CEO would be America's emissary on climate change

As secretary of state, Tillerson would be the country's key emissary on climate issues. He could negotiate a U.S. exit from the Paris climate accords, which John Kerry signed, and approve the Keystone XL pipeline.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/12/news/economy/rex-tillerson-exxon-climate-change/

8e8df4fe1b91c4f634eb3151fdf044ba.jpg

Last edited:
Bolton?

He's a ******* idiot, I can't stand him, he’s a neocon war monger. And dump that stupid cow Sarah Palin too.

It's a new beginning.

Because of the post above mine where Bolton said that the Oministration was behind a false flag election hack. Seems totally reasonable.

I was flipping stations this morning and stopped on ABC news for a minute while they happened to be hand wringing about Tillerson's appointment. However the main theme of the segment seemed to be pointing out the fact that Presidential cabinet for the first time in over a decade will be.....wait for it.....WHITE MEN. You have to give them points for being persistent at least. They are going to keep beating the "Trump is Racist" drum until they can't beat it any more. I think they might be slow learners.

At least Tillerson is a big advocate for common core. He realizes the US is getting it's *** kicked world-wide in
educating it's children. The jobs of the future will go to those who are properly educated for them, no matter where they

The dumbest thing I've read all year, and that is saying a lot.

I was flipping stations this morning and stopped on ABC news for a minute while they happened to be hand wringing about Tillerson's appointment. However the main theme of the segment seemed to be pointing out the fact that Presidential cabinet for the first time in over a decade will be.....wait for it.....WHITE MEN. You have to give them points for being persistent at least. They are going to keep beating the "Trump is Racist" drum until they can't beat it any more. I think they might be slow learners.

White men....and too many generals.

Common Core is complete garbage. Its full of propaganda and math that is idiotic.

Common Core is complete garbage. Its full of propaganda and math that is idiotic.

Plus, Tiilerson doesn't even have anything to do with Education. Trump's appointee for that is very anti Common Core. It's going to be toast soon.

Plus, Tiilerson doesn't even have anything to do with Education. Trump's appointee for that is very anti Common Core. It's going to be toast soon.
Jury is out on that. She has been pro federal standards. I fear that her fix will be some other form of federal meddling.

Jury is out on that. She has been pro federal standards. I fear that her fix will be some other form of federal meddling.

DeVos pushed back Wednesday on conclusions some conservative activists and journalists have drawn that she supports Common Core.

"Have organizations that I have been a part of supported Common Core? Of course. But that’s not my position," DeVos wrote on her personal website. "Sometimes it’s not just students who need to do their homework."

Trump has vowed to get rid of the standards, calling them a “disaster” and saying the education curriculum “has to be local.” During the GOP primaries, Trump suggested he might get rid of the Department of Education altogether.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/trump-devos-education/94344918/

I heard him trash Common Core at the rally I went to. It will be gone.