• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Eyeing the wall: Trump team surveys Texas for building spots

Spike

Reaction score
Donald Trump's people are surveying the border

In advance of taking office in January, Donald Trump's transition team has people surveying the Texas-Mexico border for places to build a wall. U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Laredo, says while some areas don't want the structure, they're being told to submit ideas anyway.

920x920.jpg

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...-Trump-team-visits-Texas-to-look-10805907.php

-------------------------

Round up all the illegals already here, put them to work building The Wall....they wanted work, right?

oh OK - then they can stay once it's built - if they all work for free for a year or two, how's that?

and Yes - Mexico will help pay for it all

If you want the job done right I don't think you want illegals doing it.

They're going to need ditchdiggers in the swampy areas, I'm just trying to help

I'm surprised the Donald's people haven't offered you a position at this point.

Yeah maybe you can't screw that up too bad. My dad use to hire them to pick olives for us. You had to watch them because they got paid piece work. They would fill the bottom half of their boxes with dirt clods they finish with the olives. They were fast and hard workers but you had to keep your eyes on them.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Yeah maybe you can't screw that up too bad. My dad use to hire them to pick olives for us. You had to watch them because they got paid piece work. They would fill the bottom half of their boxes with dirt clods they finish with the olives. They were fast and hard workers but you had to keep your eyes on them.

Serves your dad right for not hiring muricans.

Serves your dad right for not hiring muricans.

Why do you hate self-sufficient business people? I mean aside from you being a commie. There must be some underlying reason why you are against capitalists who are happy. Mommy didn't hug you enough? Uncle Sven molested you? No, I think your ***** *** got beaten up and your lunch money was stolen regularly. Have Tibs lick away those salty tears and get ready for our country's greatest prosperity ever!

Why do you hate self-sufficient business people? I mean aside from you being a commie.

One thing I agree with your boy Trump and you disagree with it. Proves that the reason you like Trump is his penchant for being an *******. About as well thought out as voting for the black guy because he's a black guy.

I'm surprised the Donald's people haven't offered you a position at this point.

Considering I pretty much single-handedly flipped blue PA to red, when everyone here said it was impossible, yeah, I take full credit for that.

As far as working on the boarder, if that really occurs, there are plenty of able bodied Americans looking for work.
You know, all of those college graduates, with worthless degrees, and those that are suited for trades, but never trained because everyone has to go to college.

Living in Phoenix, I know several young men that would jump at the chance.

I think a high wall where it makes sense to have one is a good start and build it on an incline slanting backward making it harder to climb. But I'd like to see a mobile base on railroads on the entire border, drones flying high in the sky and satellite technology to detect underground tunnels.

That and just enforce the laws on the books.

The wonderfully multicultural Saudis have a pretty nice border wall.

I was a believer...

oh yeah, you were right there from the beginning, and maybe 1 or two others, before the bandwagon

- but turning the blue states red thing was my thing - can't remember how many times hundreds here said it would NEVER HAPPEN, IMPOSSIBLE!

Considering I pretty much single-handedly flipped blue PA to red, when everyone here said it was impossible, yeah, I take full credit for that.

Need a little of that in Oregon.

I read somewhere that Portland is becoming a shithole due to decades of liberal policies.

I read somewhere that Portland is becoming a shithole due to decades of liberal policies.

Been that way for awhile. I lived about 25 miles east of Portland for a few years. Couldn't stand it. When it came time for voting for a congressman there was only one guy on the ballot. And he was a liberal. No conservative would dare run against him. And the pitiful thing is the whole state is basically run by the people in Portland.