• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Beijing Joe, Punxsutawney President, kills 11,000 American jobs, billions in wages

Then you should most definately be a conservative. Conservatives focus on real environmental issues like cleaning up pollution and stopping gross polluters like China and India from legally polluting by treaties like the Paris Accord.

It is racist to not allow a country to pollute now like what we did in the 1940's and 1950's. We should just send whatever wealth we have to clean up their countries after they get through their industrial revolutions (not that anyone ever did that for us).

Have you seen the result of the mining involved to get the required minerals to make batteries for electric cars? I’ll take drilling, thanks.

yeah but most 0f that mining is done by non-white people. Only white people cause climate change so it’s all good.

Biden SAID has no plan for Covid after he lambasted Trump for months about how he didn't have a plan. What a fraud! An absolute lying fraud. All the ones that believed him. LMAO! Yep, we told you! He's a used car salesmen that got in the White House with the help of his lying and cheating buddies.

Biden SAID has no plan for Covid after he lambasted Trump for months about how he didn't have a plan. What a fraud! An absolute lying fraud. All the ones that believed him. LMAO! Yep, we told you! He's a used car salesmen that got in the White House with the help of his lying and cheating buddies.

No, no, no, Tibs will be right along to tell you his plan...he already has. That plan involved using the Defense Production Act, a unique new Beijing Joe twist. Wait....Trump invoked it 30 times last year....

He's gonna increase roll out of the vaccine, that's it! Wait...they don't have a plan to do that, just a bunch of talk, meanwhile Trump's distribution was working.

But he's a nice honorable guy and all.

I'm not saying to drop everything now and go green. Just seems like alot of people just blow it off and are resigned to the fact we are going to be using fossil fuels forever

technology will pursue the green environment. what you said is akin to back when people used horses to get around and some crazy guys invented an "automobile" that made it easier and more efficient to get around. since those early days, vehicles have progressively (see what i did there) gotten better and safer. now the call is to make them more environmentally acceptable. so we're seeing cars with higher mpgs that weigh less but have more safety features than cars that were built just 10-15-20 years ago.

and while the onus is on vehicle manufacturers to improve and the lefties want to scream "NO MORE OIL" and "natural gasses should remain underground" they're easily forgetting all that the oil industry supports and enables.

but don't take my word for it.

https://www.energy.gov/sites/prod/f...Made From Oil and Natural Gas Infographic.pdf

Adhesive
Air mattresses
Ammonia
Antifreeze
Antihistamines
Antiseptics
Artificial limbs
Artificial turf
Asphalt
Aspirin
Awnings
Backpacks
Balloons
Ballpoint pens
Bandages
Beach umbrellas
Boats
Cameras
Candies and gum
Candles
Car battery cases
Car enamel
Cassettes
Caulking
CDs/computer disks
Cell phones
Clothes
Clothesline
Clothing
Coffee makers
Cold cream
Combs
Computer keyboards
Computer monitors
Cortisone
Crayons
Credit cards
Curtains
Dashboards
Denture adhesives
Dentures
Deodorant
Detergent
Dice
Dishwashing liquid
Dog collars
Drinking cups
Dyes
Electric blankets
Electrical tape
Enamel
Epoxy paint
Eyeglasses
Fan belts
Faucet washers
Fertilizers
Fishing boots
Fishing lures
Floor wax
Food preservatives
Footballs
Fuel tanks
Glue
Glycerin
Golf bags
Golf balls
Guitar strings
Hair coloring
Hair curlers
Hand lotion
Hearing aids
Heart valves
House paint
Hula hoops
Ice buckets
Ice chests
Ice cube trays
Ink
Insect repellent
Insecticides
Insulation
iPad/iPhone
Kayaks
Laptops
Life jackets
Light-weight aircraft
Lipstick
Loudspeakers
Lubricants
Luggage
Model cars
Mops
Motorcycle helmets
Movie film
Nail polish
Noise insulation
Nylon rope
Oil filters
Packaging
Paint brushes
Paint roller
Pajamas
Panty hose
Parachutes
Perfumes
Permanent press
Petroleum jelly
Pharmaceuticals
Pillow filling
Plastic toys
Plastics
Plywood adhesive
Propane
Purses
Putty
Refrigerants
Refrigerator linings
Roller skate wheels
Roofing
Rubber cement
Rubbing alcohol
Safety glasses
Shampoo
Shaving cream
Shoe polish
Shoes/sandals
Shower curtains
Skateboards
Skis
Soap dishes
Soft contact lenses
Solar panels
Solvents
Spacesuits
Sports car bodies
Sunglasses
Surf boards
Swimming pools
Synthetic rubber
Telephones
Tennis rackets
Tents
Tires
Tool boxes
Tool racks
Toothbrushes
Toothpaste
Transparent tape
Trash bags
Truck and automobile parts
Tubing
TV cabinets
Umbrellas
Unbreakable dishes
Upholstery
Vaporizers
Vinyl flooring
Vitamin capsules
Water pipes
Wind turbine blades
Yarn

https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

Biden will be ready on Day One of his Administration to protect this country’s health and well-being.

My biggest break from being conservative would be environmental issues. I think the world in general does a terrible job. Alot of people on here enjoy the great outdoors. People have posted beautiful picks of camping and what not. I would not want that to be interrupted by machines or oil wells and what not. I think we should start phasing fossil fuels out. I think the technology is there to do it, it just needs refined. If people really committed to it, I think we could make big strides quickly. It would also eliminate or severely diminish our reliance on the middle east.

Doesn't matter what we do since China, India, and the Pacific Rim nations will tell us to **** off and proceed to eat our lunch economically.

My biggest break from being conservative would be environmental issues. I think the world in general does a terrible job. Alot of people on here enjoy the great outdoors. People have posted beautiful picks of camping and what not. I would not want that to be interrupted by machines or oil wells and what not. I think we should start phasing fossil fuels out. I think the technology is there to do it, it just needs refined. If people really committed to it, I think we could make big strides quickly. It would also eliminate or severely diminish our reliance on the middle east.

Nuclear is the ONLY way that happens.

technology will pursue the green environment. what you said is akin to back when people used horses to get around and some crazy guys invented an "automobile" that made it easier and more efficient to get around. since those early days, vehicles have progressively (see what i did there) gotten better and safer. now the call is to make them more environmentally acceptable. so we're seeing cars with higher mpgs that weigh less but have more safety features than cars that were built just 10-15-20 years ago.

and while the onus is on vehicle manufacturers to improve and the lefties want to scream "NO MORE OIL" and "natural gasses should remain underground" they're easily forgetting all that the oil industry supports and enables.

https://www.energy.gov/sites/prod/f...Made From Oil and Natural Gas Infographic.pdf

Adhesive
Air mattresses
Ammonia
Antifreeze
Antihistamines
Antiseptics
Artificial limbs
Artificial turf
Asphalt
Aspirin
Awnings
Backpacks
Balloons
Ballpoint pens
Bandages
Beach umbrellas
Boats
Cameras
Candies and gum
Candles
Car battery cases
Car enamel
Cassettes
Caulking
CDs/computer disks
Cell phones
Clothes
Clothesline
Clothing
Coffee makers
Cold cream
Combs
Computer keyboards
Computer monitors
Cortisone
Crayons
Credit cards
Curtains
Dashboards
Denture adhesives
Dentures
Deodorant
Detergent
Dice
Dishwashing liquid
Dog collars
Drinking cups
Dyes
Electric blankets
Electrical tape
Enamel
Epoxy paint
Eyeglasses
Fan belts
Faucet washers
Fertilizers
Fishing boots
Fishing lures
Floor wax
Food preservatives
Footballs
Fuel tanks
Glue
Glycerin
Golf bags
Golf balls
Guitar strings
Hair coloring
Hair curlers
Hand lotion
Hearing aids
Heart valves
House paint
Hula hoops
Ice buckets
Ice chests
Ice cube trays
Ink
Insect repellent
Insecticides
Insulation
iPad/iPhone
Kayaks
Laptops
Life jackets
Light-weight aircraft
Lipstick
Loudspeakers
Lubricants
Luggage
Model cars
Mops
Motorcycle helmets
Movie film
Nail polish
Noise insulation
Nylon rope
Oil filters
Packaging
Paint brushes
Paint roller
Pajamas
Panty hose
Parachutes
Perfumes
Permanent press
Petroleum jelly
Pharmaceuticals
Pillow filling
Plastic toys
Plastics
Plywood adhesive
Propane
Purses
Putty
Refrigerants
Refrigerator linings
Roller skate wheels
Roofing
Rubber cement
Rubbing alcohol
Safety glasses
Shampoo
Shaving cream
Shoe polish
Shoes/sandals
Shower curtains
Skateboards
Skis
Soap dishes
Soft contact lenses
Solar panels
Solvents
Spacesuits
Sports car bodies
Sunglasses
Surf boards
Swimming pools
Synthetic rubber
Telephones
Tennis rackets
Tents
Tires
Tool boxes
Tool racks
Toothbrushes
Toothpaste
Transparent tape
Trash bags
Tubing
TV cabinets
Umbrellas
Unbreakable dishes
Upholstery
Vaporizers
Vinyl flooring
Vitamin capsules
Water pipes
Wind turbine blades
Yarn

The price of oil directly effects the cost of most chemicals too. And everything made out of plastic.

Adhesive
Air mattresses
Ammonia
Antifreeze
Antihistamines
Antiseptics
Artificial limbs
Artificial turf
Asphalt
Aspirin
Awnings
Backpacks
Balloons
Ballpoint pens
Bandages
Beach umbrellas
Boats
Cameras
Candies and gum
Candles
Car battery cases
Car enamel
Cassettes
Caulking
CDs/computer disks
Cell phones
Clothes
Clothesline
Clothing
Coffee makers
Cold cream
Combs
Computer keyboards
Computer monitors
Cortisone
Crayons
Credit cards
Curtains
Dashboards
Denture adhesives
Dentures
Deodorant
Detergent
Dice
Dishwashing liquid
Dog collars
Drinking cups
Dyes
Electric blankets
Electrical tape
Enamel
Epoxy paint
Eyeglasses
Fan belts
Faucet washers
Fertilizers
Fishing boots
Fishing lures
Floor wax
Food preservatives
Footballs
Fuel tanks
Glue
Glycerin
Golf bags
Golf balls
Guitar strings
Hair coloring
Hair curlers
Hand lotion
Hearing aids
Heart valves
House paint
Hula hoops
Ice buckets
Ice chests
Ice cube trays
Ink
Insect repellent
Insecticides
Insulation
iPad/iPhone
Kayaks
Laptops
Life jackets
Light-weight aircraft
Lipstick
Loudspeakers
Lubricants
Luggage
Model cars
Mops
Motorcycle helmets
Movie film
Nail polish
Noise insulation
Nylon rope
Oil filters
Packaging
Paint brushes
Paint roller
Pajamas
Panty hose
Parachutes
Perfumes
Permanent press
Petroleum jelly
Pharmaceuticals
Pillow filling
Plastic toys
Plastics
Plywood adhesive
Propane
Purses
Putty
Refrigerants
Refrigerator linings
Roller skate wheels
Roofing
Rubber cement
Rubbing alcohol
Safety glasses
Shampoo
Shaving cream
Shoe polish
Shoes/sandals
Shower curtains
Skateboards
Skis
Soap dishes
Soft contact lenses
Solar panels
Solvents
Spacesuits
Sports car bodies
Sunglasses
Surf boards
Swimming pools
Synthetic rubber
Telephones
Tennis rackets
Tents
Tires
Tool boxes
Tool racks
Toothbrushes
Toothpaste
Transparent tape
Trash bags
Tubing
TV cabinets
Umbrellas
Unbreakable dishes
Upholstery
Vaporizers
Vinyl flooring
Vitamin capsules
Water pipes
Wind turbine blades
Yarn

So yer saying that if we ditched da oil, we'd be losing all that stuffs???

142361572_2945867979071716_9017239017477485609_o.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...erested-helping-illegal-immigrants-americans/

At the same time Democrats are killing great jobs they want more foreign workers.

You can’t make this stuff up.
How do Democrats get any American votes.

Republicans are at least fighting for American workers policies.
Thank you Trump.

Democrats want to reduce the demand for labor by raising the cost ($15/hr min wage) and at the same time increase the supply of labor (more immigration) which is a sure-fire recipe for massive unemployment.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Adhesive
Air mattresses
Ammonia
Antifreeze
Antihistamines
Antiseptics
Artificial limbs
Artificial turf
Asphalt
Aspirin
Awnings
Backpacks
Balloons
Ballpoint pens
Bandages
Beach umbrellas
Boats
Cameras
Candies and gum
Candles
Car battery cases
Car enamel
Cassettes
Caulking
CDs/computer disks
Cell phones
Clothes
Clothesline
Clothing
Coffee makers
Cold cream
Combs
Computer keyboards
Computer monitors
Cortisone
Crayons
Credit cards
Curtains
Dashboards
Denture adhesives
Dentures
Deodorant
Detergent
Dice
Dishwashing liquid
Dog collars
Drinking cups
Dyes
Electric blankets
Electrical tape
Enamel
Epoxy paint
Eyeglasses
Fan belts
Faucet washers
Fertilizers
Fishing boots
Fishing lures
Floor wax
Food preservatives
Footballs
Fuel tanks
Glue
Glycerin
Golf bags
Golf balls
Guitar strings
Hair coloring
Hair curlers
Hand lotion
Hearing aids
Heart valves
House paint
Hula hoops
Ice buckets
Ice chests
Ice cube trays
Ink
Insect repellent
Insecticides
Insulation
iPad/iPhone
Kayaks
Laptops
Life jackets
Light-weight aircraft
Lipstick
Loudspeakers
Lubricants
Luggage
Model cars
Mops
Motorcycle helmets
Movie film
Nail polish
Noise insulation
Nylon rope
Oil filters
Packaging
Paint brushes
Paint roller
Pajamas
Panty hose
Parachutes
Perfumes
Permanent press
Petroleum jelly
Pharmaceuticals
Pillow filling
Plastic toys
Plastics
Plywood adhesive
Propane
Purses
Putty
Refrigerants
Refrigerator linings
Roller skate wheels
Roofing
Rubber cement
Rubbing alcohol
Safety glasses
Shampoo
Shaving cream
Shoe polish
Shoes/sandals
Shower curtains
Skateboards
Skis
Soap dishes
Soft contact lenses
Solar panels
Solvents
Spacesuits
Sports car bodies
Sunglasses
Surf boards
Swimming pools
Synthetic rubber
Telephones
Tennis rackets
Tents
Tires
Tool boxes
Tool racks
Toothbrushes
Toothpaste
Transparent tape
Trash bags
Tubing
TV cabinets
Umbrellas
Unbreakable dishes
Upholstery
Vaporizers
Vinyl flooring
Vitamin capsules
Water pipes
Wind turbine blades
Yarn

Add on rubber penises for the weirdo transexuals.

Democrats want to reduce the demand for labor by raising the cost ($15/hr min wage) and at the same time increase the supply of labor (more immigration) which is a sure-fire recipe for massive unemployment.

which creates a large dependent class reliant on Democrats for everything and assuring them of votes they think.

it is not just blue collar jobs lost. A hell of a lot of white collar workers will be hit hard by this also

Also not just American jobs lost. A hell of a lot of Canadian jobs, with billions of investments.

Its like you have a Masters in Economics or something. The same thing happened with feminism in the 70s. Doubled the workforce cut the cost of labor in half and made it necessary for families to have both parents working.

and raise people to higher income brackets, thus paying more into the gubmint.
not so sure that's right. i'm not an actuary.

and raise people to higher income brackets, thus paying more into the gubmint.
not so sure that's right. i'm not an actuary.

Not if there are less people working and earning an income to tax.

When was the last US guvmint, legislative or executive, that actually seemed to care about balancing revenues with spending?

This is exemplified by the new and previous Administrations, and Congress over the past year: when has any voice be given to the question "how will we pay for this?".

New generations know only that the government spends and spends. Does anyone really wonder why young folks expect/like free stuff and support those who seem to supersize present govt handouts?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

When was the last US guvmint, legislative or executive, that actually seemed to care about balancing revenues with spending?

This is exemplified by the new and previous Administrations, and Congress over the past year: when has any voice be given to the question "how will we pay for this?".

I want to say The Eisenhower administration.

The problem is twofold though. Universal suffrage gives deadbeats the right to vote on how money is spent and they don’t pay into the system. See Alexander Tyltler’s quote on People in democracy realizing they can vote to give themselves money. The other part of the equation is most of our debt comes from the government Ponzi scheme known as Social Security which most of the population has been duped into believing is an actual pension plan. Nobody wants to give that up and for us to fix our budgetary dilemma it will have to go away.

I want to say The Eisenhower administration.

The problem is twofold though. Universal suffrage gives deadbeats the right to vote on how money is spent and they don’t pay into the system. See Alexander Tyltler’s quote on People in democracy realizing they can vote to give themselves money. The other part of the equation is most of our debt comes from the government Ponzi scheme known as Social Security which most of the population has been duped into believing is an actual pension plan. Nobody wants to give that up and for us to fix our budgetary dilemma it will have to go away.

There are countless govt ponzi schemes - planned parenthood, higher edcuation, k-12 education, public braodcasting, etc. I am pretty sure that most of the large money gifts in the stimulus bills are the same. Gotta wonder who owns the gender studeis program in Pakistan.

It's corrupt to the core. It's past time for hope, IMO.