• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

F**K Primanti Bros.

for those that dont have social media?

for those that dont have social media?
Just confirmed that a Primanti Bros in western PA refused to let the GOP Vice Presidential candidate JD Vance enter their establishment with customers stating the manager threatened to call the police if he entered. Patrons waiting to see the VP candidate cancelled their food orders. Orders that couldn’t be cancelled and drinks ordered were paid for by the Trump/Vance campaign who walked out, leaving a big tip and Vance saying don’t hold this against the local business.

Just confirmed that a Primanti Bros in western PA refused to let the GOP Vice Presidential candidate JD Vance enter their establishment with customers stating the manager threatened to call the police if he entered. Patrons waiting to see the VP candidate cancelled their food orders. Orders that couldn’t be cancelled and drinks ordered were paid for by the Trump/Vance campaign who walked out, leaving a big tip and Vance saying don’t hold this against the local business.
wow ty

You can't make money in the restaurant business these days unless you have insider help so I wouldn't be surprised if they have some highly lucrative deals with local Democrat politicians and the orders came from above.

Was it a Bidum or Kameltoe event that they kicked out everyone in the restaurant so they could walk in?

I usually stop in anytime I'm back home, not because the food is that great, but because it is kind of iconic Pittsburgh, no more.
Right... Let the democrat customers support this place.

They never learn.
Republicans have jobs and money to spend. You never alienate people that have money to spend at your Business.

I can’t find it right now but if I do I’ll post it. Primanti came out with a boilerplate response claiming a misunderstanding and confused employee bullshit. Keep in mind that the founding family sold a number of years ago and it’s now a corporate franchise. Whoever owns them now are clearly commie lintards. They swept a Primantis a month ago to make room for the *****’s bus load of paid supporters.

I can’t find it right now but if I do I’ll post it. Primanti came out with a boilerplate response claiming a misunderstanding and confused employee bullshit. Keep in mind that the founding family sold a number of years ago and it’s now a corporate franchise. Whoever owns them now are clearly commie lintards. They swept a Primantis a month ago to make room for the *****’s bus load of paid supporters.

New line to a great tune: You look just like a commie and you might just be a member. Better get out of Primantis, better go!

That's really dumb on their part. So you alienate half the country. Brilliant buisness move.

Do they not know for the first time in a long time if ever, you have more registered Republicans, than demoncrats.

They're hitching up to the wrong wagon. Idiots.

That's really dumb on their part. So you alienate half the country. Brilliant buisness move.

Do they not know for the first time in a long time if ever, you have more registered Republicans, than demoncrats.

They're hitching up to the wrong wagon. Idiots.
Seemed fake to me but I don't give a crap about a two bit sandwich shop. There's a lot more important things out there to get worked up about. Let them go the way of the albatross. Eventually they'll destroy themselves...

Stuff happens for a reason.

Last edited:
Primanti Corp will say misunderstanding.
Did and done. I'm hearing different stories.

461521486_933060588856266_9159995097028040642_n.jpg

And then.....

I’m glad I don’t have to worry about these things. Here in NC, we’re a little confused. See, we’re gonna vote for Trump as president, but at the same time, we’re gonna make Josh Stein governor. That wouldn’t be the case, but Mark Robinson has been acting like he just escaped from an insane asylum instead of the guy that went from regular guy to LT. Governor.

I just posted on Primanti's FB page, "Remember that Michael Jordan said 'Republicans buy shoes too'."

Just unfollowed them, and told them never again on their fb page. It just sounds like a lie what they are saying.

Just unfollowed them, and told them never again on their fb page. It just sounds like a lie what they are saying.
It's called damage control. You insult and demean half the country as if we're not good enough to enter your buisness,while embracing the other. One that busses in paid supporters and is as fake as it gets.

It's called damage control. You insult and demean half the country as if we're not good enough to enter your buisness,while embracing the other. One that busses in paid supporters and is as fake as it gets.
I called it "liberal lies"