• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

F**K Primanti Bros.

Bud light is a giant worldwide company. Primanti is a regional small chain restaurant/business. Bud Light could lose Primanti Bros total net worth in 1 day and they wouldn't even notice it. Primanti Bros would be well served to handle a situation like this differently next time around. I know it sucks having TDS but the higher ups have to take some meds and realize they are in a pretty heavily Trump supported area. Best served not to piss them off if they are buying your mediocre sandwiches and french fries.

And yes, I eat there one time and was not impressed.
While I haven't lived in W PA since '83, I used to go back regularly when my parents were still alive. Primanti's was one of those places I would frequent solely because of their somewhat unique menu. Funny thing is, no matter when I went to one, they never seemed all that busy. This may bite them harder than they realize, and I'm assuming no further action, or in this case, non-action by them.

Bud light is a giant worldwide company. Primanti is a regional small chain restaurant/business. Bud Light could lose Primanti Bros total net worth in 1 day and they wouldn't even notice it. Primanti Bros would be well served to handle a situation like this differently next time around. I know it sucks having TDS but the higher ups have to take some meds and realize they are in a pretty heavily Trump supported area. Best served not to piss them off if they are buying your mediocre sandwiches and french fries.

And yes, I eat there one time and was not impressed.
You either allow no political visits or all political visits.
As Michael Jordan once said, "Republicans buy shoes too."
Allegheny County is of course majority Democrat but it also has more registered Republicans than any other county in the state.
The surrounding counties are all majority Republican. Beaver County where I live was the last to fall, we got a Pubbie majority at the end of last year for the first time in like 80 years.

Well, they have had a couple days and have zero corporate response.

That means they are feeling OK after this clearly discriminatory treatment of a political leader they do not favor.

I only get to Primantis once every couple years, but they are now on my "no fly" list. Too bad.

That means they are feeling OK after this clearly discriminatory treatment of a political leader they do not favor.

I only get to Primantis once every couple years, but they are now on my "no fly" list. Too bad.

Lack of a response speaks volumes. When this blew up you could pretty much draw the conclusions based on the candidate involved.

Every time I drive into the burg. First stop. They actually opened one close (er) to me in Lancaster Pa. That we have gone to serval times (hr plus away).

I’m done.

Primanitis is crap food anyway... I cringe when they associate it with Pittsburgh... pittsburgh has far better local food than that **** factory... I could care less who they serve or dont serve... they wont be serving me because I quit going there years ago... it sucks,

seriously the food is bland and cheap... i never understood the people enamored with it

Primanitis is crap food anyway... I cringe when they associate it with Pittsburgh... pittsburgh has far better local food than that **** factory... I could care less who they serve or dont serve... they wont be serving me because I quit going there years ago... it sucks,

seriously the food is bland and cheap... i never understood the people enamored with it

dave-chappelle.gif

I had a new york chopped cheese sammich from a local eatery yesterday. It was way better than anything I ever had from Primanti.

Do they get thier " meat" from bill gates?

Their food only became famous because it was somewhere to go late after a night of getting **** faced dahn tahn. We had a place like that in Johnstown called Coney Island...get hotdogs but they had the sundowner for those drunks with an appetite.

wonder how this particular store is doing now that the dust has settled

I had a new york chopped cheese sammich from a local eatery yesterday. It was way better than anything I ever had from Primanti.

Do they get thier " meat" from bill gates?
Primanti's pushes the chopped steak sandwich (Pittsburger) but that is far from their best IMHO.
People from outta tahn get that because it's the big one on the sign and menu and come away saying Primanti's sucks.
The capicola, corned beef, pastrami, or especially the New Yorker with corned beef AND pastrami with beer cheese are vastly better.

I live less than 15mins from a primantis and could count the times I have been there on one hand. They use to have great fried pickles but then changed them. The food is not bad, but also nothing special. It's a good atmosphere to go watch a game but I would not pick there just to eat

I live less than 15mins from a primantis and could count the times I have been there on one hand. They use to have great fried pickles but then changed them. The food is not bad, but also nothing special. It's a good atmosphere to go watch a game but I would not pick there just to eat
I heard it costs around $50.00

I heard it costs around $50.00
The wife and I eat there for a bit less that that. I get a sandwich, she gets a small pizza or steak salad, I get a beer and she gets a Big Blue Drink with the rubber duckie floating in it.