• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FAFO (Warning Graphic)

Another FAFO but this should be a little more polarizing because of who's involved etc. Let's be adults:

Personally, I think there probably needs to be a little more context but she said he called her those names over the phone and then she showed up to his property and started the physical altercation obviously thinking that she was untouchable. On the other hand, she was quite a bit smaller and I don't think he needed to Judo slam her to the concrete that hard, simply because she could have been seriously injured. She wasn't that much of a threat for that type of force IMO. In the heat of the moment, he may have just been thinking about getting her to the ground and the adrenaline just kicked in, so this is a tough one.

@DBS1970 gonna have a goddamned field day on this one. buckle up.

Another FAFO but this should be a little more polarizing because of who's involved etc. Let's be adults:

Personally, I think there probably needs to be a little more context but she said he called her those names over the phone and then she showed up to his property and started the physical altercation obviously thinking that she was untouchable. On the other hand, she was quite a bit smaller and I don't think he needed to Judo slam her to the concrete that hard, simply because she could have been seriously injured. She wasn't that much of a threat for that type of force IMO. In the heat of the moment, he may have just been thinking about getting her to the ground and the adrenaline just kicked in, so this is a tough one.

I think he took appropriate action. It wasn't excessive. He took her down and stopped. This should be viewed by all women that think they can attack a man with no consequences. You don't want to get hurt ? Don't attack people. You may get ****** up. I think more women and men need to learn this lesson. I loved the video btw.

I think he took appropriate action. It wasn't excessive. He took her down and stopped. This should be viewed by all women that think they can attack a man with no consequences. You don't want to get hurt ? Don't attack people. You may get ****** up. I think more women and men need to learn this lesson. I loved the video btw.

Looking at it again, he took her down in a way that her head wasn't going to purposefully hit the ground, so I'm in agreement with you. And thinking more about it, is he going to try to take her down soft as opposed to hard like I said in my initial post? How the hell do you do that? He neutralized the threat and walked away. Calling Ogre @DBS1970 :pop2:

It's sad that in this day & age things like this have to happen, but what other recourse does someone have when somebody thinks they can do whatever they want without consequences? Sorry state of affairs that people like this continue to think they can do whatever they want.

Watching that vid made me think I would do the same thing. But...here's the problem, if she dies by hitting her head on the concrete, he's looking at time in prison. Best just to walk away as hard as that may be. Yeah, it's not fair but that's how it goes.(n)

That was my first thought as well, Jim. If her head hits the concrete with that much force, that dude is looking at serious time. But he knew WTF he was doing with that Judo style slam. You could see him trying several times with the leg to get her off balance to do what he did. Luckily he knew what he was doing and got her horizontal and not vertical.

Do I have to say it?

Hit

Looks like a 9mm. She might've missed some vital organs or he was messed up on something for him to be able to move around like that with at least 3 shots in him.

Or like S4E said, it was a short clip. That first clip I posted though, you could see his dirty soul basically leaving his body within seconds.
Could have easily died soon after. This is how all pedophiles should go out, but with an extra shot in the groin.

Well since my name got called I will comment on this.

Too many females have no idea about interpersonal violence, they don't realize putting hands on someone else is an invite to reciprocal behavior. They hide behind the bullshit of real men don't hit girls. NO that's not what it is and it's not how it works. Specifically the axiom is "A gentleman never strikes a lady." A gentleman not striking a lady is predicated on lady like conduct from the woman. When a woman physically batters a man she is no longer acting like a lady and he has license to defend himself and I am 100% okay if he sends her to the ER with contusions, abrasions and broken bones. Bottom line keep your hands to yourself and you won't have this problem, in other words don't start no S H and there won't be no I T. And before any of you cucked out white knights standing up for trifling *** females that act like thugs start flapping your **** holsters let me point out that you are the reason so many females act this way. You refuse to let them reap the consequences of what they sew and overlook behavior like this simply because they are females and I guess you are afraid of your womenfolk being big mad at you. Well you cucked out white knights need to wise the ******* up because behavior like this escalates and eventually these females start using weapons and it goes from assault and battery to attempted murder and homicide and it happens because you weak a s s men refuse to hold modern women to any standards of conduct.

Well since my name got called I will comment on this.

Too many females have no idea about interpersonal violence, they don't realize putting hands on someone else is an invite to reciprocal behavior. They hide behind the bullshit of real men don't hit girls. NO that's not what it is and it's not how it works. Specifically the axiom is "A gentleman never strikes a lady." A gentleman not striking a lady is predicated on lady like conduct from the woman. When a woman physically batters a man she is no longer acting like a lady and he has license to defend himself and I am 100% okay if he sends her to the ER with contusions, abrasions and broken bones. Bottom line keep your hands to yourself and you won't have this problem, in other words don't start no S H and there won't be no I T. And before any of you cucked out white knights standing up for trifling *** females that act like thugs start flapping your **** holsters let me point out that you are the reason so many females act this way. You refuse to let them reap the consequences of what they sew and overlook behavior like this simply because they are females and I guess you are afraid of your womenfolk being big mad at you. Well you cucked out white knights need to wise the ******* up because behavior like this escalates and eventually these females start using weapons and it goes from assault and battery to attempted murder and homicide and it happens because you weak a s s men refuse to hold modern women to any standards of conduct.
I agree 100%, but in the real world it doesn't work out that way. Many women get by with a lot of **** before they're held responsible - or at least sent to prison. Seen it too many times in my past employment.

They're all dumbasses and should do time for being idiots.

I agree 100%, but in the real world it doesn't work out that way. Many women get by with a lot of **** before they're held responsible - or at least sent to prison. Seen it too many times in my past employment.
Just like he said. Too many white knights have created that mentality for women. My psycho neighbor is a prime example of cucked white knights defending her.

what about green, cucked knights?

My psycho neighbor is a prime example of cucked white knights defending her.

Okay we've heard a lot of stories about this psycho neighbor and too many guys now. She must be at least semi-hot? Photographic evidence so the SN jury can decide.

@Steelworth just put it this way. I cannot stand that *****. She threatened my son when he was 6 years old. I hope that filthy worthless ho croaks from an std

She threatened my son when he was 6 years old.

Oh what?!

giphy.gif

1650328833122.png

Then there are "dark white skinned" suspects.