• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FAFO (Warning Graphic)

I’m still trying to comprehend dark white. My brain short circuited-ed last night. Steam was oozing out the ears and a fried microchip flew out my nose

View attachment 8384

Then there are "dark white skinned" suspects.
I don't think that's legitimate. Look at the way the "dark white skin" line is more crowded by the lines above and below than the rest of the description and the bullet point is smaller than the rest. That line looks as if it's been added later via an editing tool.

Plenty of online articles stating it's fake too.

I don't think that's legitimate. Look at the way the "dark white skin" line is more crowded by the lines above and below than the rest of the description and the bullet point is smaller than the rest. That line looks as if it's been added later via an editing tool.

Plenty of online articles stating it's fake too.
I don't see it, but I don't claim any expertise either.

Well since my name got called I will comment on this.

Too many females have no idea about interpersonal violence, they don't realize putting hands on someone else is an invite to reciprocal behavior. They hide behind the bullshit of real men don't hit girls. NO that's not what it is and it's not how it works. Specifically the axiom is "A gentleman never strikes a lady." A gentleman not striking a lady is predicated on lady like conduct from the woman. When a woman physically batters a man she is no longer acting like a lady and he has license to defend himself and I am 100% okay if he sends her to the ER with contusions, abrasions and broken bones. Bottom line keep your hands to yourself and you won't have this problem, in other words don't start no S H and there won't be no I T. And before any of you cucked out white knights standing up for trifling *** females that act like thugs start flapping your **** holsters let me point out that you are the reason so many females act this way. You refuse to let them reap the consequences of what they sew and overlook behavior like this simply because they are females and I guess you are afraid of your womenfolk being big mad at you. Well you cucked out white knights need to wise the ******* up because behavior like this escalates and eventually these females start using weapons and it goes from assault and battery to attempted murder and homicide and it happens because you weak a s s men refuse to hold modern women to any standards of conduct.

I’m still trying to comprehend dark white. My brain short circuited-ed last night. Steam was oozing out the ears and a fried microchip flew out my nose
George Zimmerman was the first “white Hispanic”.

Hang out with pigs, and you swim in mud.
Exactly.
And, if you just let nature take care of things, the old fashioned way, then incidents like this get worked out by those truly affected by the local situation.

I don't see it, but I don't claim any expertise either.

I don't see it either. Some of the bullet point lines aren't spaced very well and the font looks the same as everything else there. But I wouldn't doubt it if it's fake as that may be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Next time we have Turkey dinner gonna ask if they want dark white meat.

I'll go spend about a month going to the beach here in Florida with no sunblock. At first I'll be a red native American white guy ,before I turn into a dark white guy with piercing blue eyes...lol

I don't see it either. Some of the bullet point lines aren't spaced very well and the font looks the same as everything else there. But I wouldn't doubt it if it's fake as that may be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Next time we have Turkey dinner gonna ask if they want dark white meat.
When I was growing up we were told not to use the word “darkie”. Have things changed? I didn’t get the memo.

I'll go spend about a month going to the beach here in Florida with no sunblock. At first I'll be a red native American white guy ,before I turn into a dark white guy with piercing blue eyes...lol
Dark white guy with piercing blue eyes?

MTC -SYSTEM OVERLOAD

I must have some wires crossed because I didn't even see this 'til now. Lmao. They both squared up and the lumbering oaf got his bell rung. End of story.

Yeah guys playing dress up are 100% eligible for a full body slam.

No doubt they are, but certainly not what happened in that video. That oaf is finding a safe space harder than @Tibs after his normally scheduled verbal beatdowns.

Another FAFO, Mike Tyson version. This should be interesting as well because as much as the dipshit deserved it IMO, you can't physically assault somebody unless self-defense per law:

Another FAFO, Mike Tyson version. This should be interesting as well because as much as the dipshit deserved it IMO, you can't physically assault somebody unless self-defense per law:

Here comes the lawsuit

No doubt they are, but certainly not what happened in that video. That oaf is finding a safe space harder than @Tibs after his normally scheduled verbal beatdowns.
He should lose his man card..lol. Honestly just because you're big doesn't mean you can fight. That little fruit cup jacked his big *** up.

He should lose his man card..lol. Honestly just because you're big doesn't mean you can fight. That little fruit cup jacked his big *** up.
Big guy was clumsy as hell. And agreed I’ve seen plenty of big boys get their *** kicked. It wasn’t too long ago a Texas longhorn linebacker got whooped by some featherweight mma fighter lol

Big guy was clumsy as hell. And agreed I’ve seen plenty of big boys get their *** kicked. It wasn’t too long ago a Texas longhorn linebacker got whooped by some featherweight mma fighter lol
I saw that. It's because when you actually train full hand to hand combat in mma with a lot of sparring you have a distinct advantage over those who don't. That guy had close quarters,smacked the dude in the face, punched him,took him down and ground &pounded the **** out of him before he even knew what happened. Well actually they had two guys on two guys.

I mean **** mma training is the best all around self defense you can do. If you take out the rules for the ring ,it's brutal. Which is basically what Krav Maga is. They take from multiple martial arts,blend them with a splash of nasty,remove all rules and it's a pain party with eye gouges,throat punches,groin strikes,fish hooks,foot stomps and dislocated joints.

I saw that. It's because when you actually train full hand to hand combat in mma with a lot of sparring you have a distinct advantage over those who don't. That guy had close quarters,smacked the dude in the face, punched him,took him down and ground &pounded the **** out of him before he even knew what happened. Well actually they had two guys on two guys.

I mean **** mma training is the best all around self defense you can do. If you take out the rules for the ring ,it's brutal. Which is basically what Krav Maga is. They take from multiple martial arts,blend them with a splash of nasty,remove all rules and it's a pain party with eye gouges,throat punches,groin strikes,fish hooks,foot stomps and dislocated joints.
I said ouch after reading that lol

White boy with a dark tan..lol.
We have white amazon boxes now. It’s crazy. When I’m building tetris walls some of the boxes look like twilight vampires compared to the ones you can tell got jersey shore tans

It's because when you actually train full hand to hand combat in mma with a lot of sparring you have a distinct advantage over those who don't.