• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Far right-wing terrorist murders two American heroes in Portland

Uhh... it was as Tape that introduced the KKK comparison, not me.

I'm only reminding the Trumptards that Trump bungled disavowing Duke's endorsement by being evasive and feigning ignorance. He has answered several questions about Duke in the past 25 years on Larry King, The Today Show and other interviews and then suddenly forgets who he is when Duke endorses him? Right! He was being a votes *****. Very establishment. That's no bullshit.

No.

He said that in a dismissive way. You know the way you say "never heard of her."

Uhh... it was as Tape that introduced the KKK comparison, not me.

I'm only reminding the Trumptards that Trump bungled disavowing Duke's endorsement by being evasive and feigning ignorance. He has answered several questions about Duke in the past 25 years on Larry King, The Today Show and other interviews and then suddenly forgets who he is when Duke endorses him? Right! He was being a votes *****. Very establishment. That's no bullshit.
You said Trump didn't say a word. You immediately got caught in lie, and now you are trying to claim that you said something different. Your quote is right at the top of the page you dummy.

He was being a votes *****. Very establishment.

I repeat, colossal dumbass (emphasis on colossal).

This statement comes from you, who supports no voter ID laws.
You, who has no problems with the Governor of one of the largest states in the Union institutionalizing voter fraud.
You, who repeatedly denies that voter fraud exists
You, who had no problem with Obama encouraging illegals to vote in the 2016 elections
You, from the party that NEEDS illegal immigrants to vote in order to have a chance to win.
You, who needs current standing voter laws broken over and over again
You, who never objected to the White Supremacy support that Hillary received

Consider all of that, yet you call Trump a votes *****.

People wonder why Liberals are labeled hypocrites so incessantly.

Trump's statement, at the time, as reported by the Clinton News Network: "Rebuked. Is that OK? Rebuked, done." - Donald Trump

I've heard it all.

You said Trump didn't say a word. You immediately got caught in lie, and now you are trying to claim that you said something different. Your quote is right at the top of the page you dummy.

This is his game. Track any discussion he's a part of on thread anywhere on this site where he gets in a debate. He makes claims, changes the claims, takes people's written words, then shifts or changes them blatantly out of context, waffles and then dances.

There is a complete inability to stay on track with this one. As you said, even on the same damned page, he will make a claim then at the bottom say "no I did not."

Gold Star Liberal

Far right not responsible for English murders. Something must be wrong with this picture. I thought the far right was responsible for all evil events?

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Far right not responsible for English murders. Something must be wrong with this picture. I thought the far right was responsible for all evil events?

Well, we are responsible because we drove them to do it by being a different religion, drinking beer, and not covering our women and beating them.

Well, we are responsible because we drove them to do it by being a different religion, drinking beer, and not covering our women and beating them.

And for causing Global Warm...err Climate Chang....err Climate Disruption.