• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Favorite Antifa videos right here!!

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I love videos of Antifa ******** getting what they deserved. So this is the thread dedicated to Antifa-getting-its-***-kicked videos.

SUV driver does not need a bat. Antifa squid should have stayed in the minor leagues.

Day-um, dude hit the pavement like he was dead!!

We can only hope.

I love videos of Antifa ******** getting what they deserved. So this is the thread dedicated to Antifa-getting-its-***-kicked videos.

SUV driver does not need a bat. Antifa squid should have stayed in the minor leagues.

This is my favorite as well.

As a car guy my opinion is if you **** with somebodies car and they literally kill you its justifiable homicide. And in this case the AntiFa fascist is committing a forcible felony by blocking a road and preventing a citizen from lawfully traveling.

As a car guy my opinion is if you **** with somebodies car and they literally kill you its justifiable homicide. And in this case the AntiFa fascist is committing a forcible felony by blocking a road and preventing a citizen from lawfully traveling.

And then swinging what appears to be a bat at him. Self-defense at that point.

My favorite as well. The first punch especially makes solid contact as you can hear it very clearly. And before any bleeding hearts whine about condoning violence, the guy just hit him a few times for vandalizing his ******* vehicle when he was just minding his own business.

The guy could have picked up the little *****'s weapon and beat him with it or kicked him when he was down. All he did was quickly teach him a lesson and went about his business. Couldn't have been any more picture perfect.

Exactly. Hit my truck and I will beat you at least that hard and maybe give you a curb stomp.

Not Antifa but, BLM. One of my all time favorite videos. "Ask and thou shall receive"

Not Antifa but, BLM. One of my all time favorite videos. "Ask and thou shall receive"

That dude looked like he was possessed.

I'd lose my **** if that guy hit my car with a bat. He would have gotten a handful of elbows to his nose at the very least. There's no reason these ***** should be able to do this **** on the streets. They deserve everything they get. Just a bunch of ignorant punks.

Not too many antifa scumbags here in Wyoming

Actually there aren't in Pittsburgh either.
1. Yinzers wouldn't put up with it.
2. If they blocked the Parkway East at rush hour no one would notice.

Actually there aren't in Pittsburgh either.
1. Yinzers wouldn't put up with it.
2. If they blocked the Parkway East at rush hour no one would notice.

Yeah...same here. These rednecks down here don't care much about their vehicles but you get between them and their after work beer and the **** will go down.

Truck.jpg

They are definitely in a world of their own...lol

a06.jpg