• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI is conducting a new investigation on Clinton emails!

"Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be signifcant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony,"

IE, We won't get this done until after the election and by then the DOJ will absolutely ignore whatever lame-*** recommendation we fail to make strenuously.

IE, We won't get this done until after the election and by then the DOJ will absolutely ignore whatever lame-*** recommendation we fail to make strenuously.

MSM are talking about right now. That in itself is huge for Trump since they haven't gotten off their witch hunt over the women that came out of the woodwork against him. You are right though, she's protected by the DOJ and Obama but just getting the narrative back on track is a win for the Trump Express.

President Trump will not give her a pardon. She's going to be locked up!

Probably because Trump's poll numbers are up. ******* bandwagoners.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

CNN IN TEARS!

LOCK HER UP!

CYA time!!!! Comey probably realizes now that if Trump wins he will be toast

Hillary's email cover-up operation and deliberate destruction of govt property was so vast, at least five State Dept govt employees, including Cheryl Mills, needed DOJ immunity deals to avoid prosecution...and to prevent Obama from being implicated.

powe-popcorn-o.gif

Last edited:
Incoming...

BOMBSHELL!

Cv32_oiVUAAII85.jpg

Clinton stepped off her plane and didn't respond to reporter's shouted questions about the new FBI investigation

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Rats tried to replace her on the ticket immediately

It's getting better...

Attorney General Loretta Lynch PLEADS THE FIFTH of Secret Cash Payments to Iran

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-attor...-fifth-of-secret-cash-payments-to-iran/32487/

#Draintheswamp

What the ... ?? Our attorney general is pleading the fifth amendment as to what happened to taxpayer money?

A party may plead the fifth only where the party has a genuine, legitimate belief that what he or she says could lead to possible criminal investigation or criminal charges against the person. Fifth amendment protection "must be confined to instances where the witness has reasonable cause to apprehend danger from a direct answer.... To sustain the privilege, it need only be evident from the implications of the question, in the setting in which it is asked, that a responsive answer to the question or an explanation of why it cannot be answered might be dangerous because injurious disclosure could result.” (Hoffman v. United States (1951) 341 U.S. 479, 486–487, 71 S.Ct. 814, 95 L.Ed. 1118.)

So our attorney general is saying that answering questions about what happened to hundreds of millions of dollars of taxpayer money "might be dangerous because injurious danger [to her] could result."

She's a lawyer so I presume she knows that.

So the next 11 days will be all about FBI OPENS NEW CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION OF CROOKED HILLARY?

Squeal, squeal like a pig MSM!!!

hqdefault.jpg

hahahahahaha!

Sounds to me like the dems are setting someone up to be the fall guy and it won't be Hillary.

Wow.

We haven't seen this serious a meltdown since ******* Nixon. And do you all remember what happened to the Attorney General back then?

****** went to JAIL...

And this is an A.G. acting not on the behalf of the president of the United States, but at the leisure of a former secretary of state and senator.

That's how seriously ****** up our government is right now and how ******* powerful Hillary is.

Sounds to me like the dems are setting someone up to be the fall guy and it won't be Hillary.

Here is the issue with using a fall guy for this. That unlucky dupe would have to go along with the deal, since he or she would necessarily be high enough in the chain of command to act as a fall guy. A person of that status would know what happened, what Clinton did, what her "foundation did," what the e-mails said, etc.

That person could simply roll over on the Hilldog and throw her into the woodchipper if he are she so desired. Therefore, you need somebody willing to take the bullet.

But who in a position of power would be willing to go to jail for several years, have a felony conviction on his or her record, be destroyed economicall, and basically forfeit so much for Hillary Clinton, one of the least inspiring people ever to run for public office??

The uh, Clinton Foundation has literally hundreds of millions of dollars.

White collar jail for a couple years, and that's IF Obama doesn't pardon you or pass an executive order excusing you from prosecution on the way out...

Lots of folks would be willing. But, if Watergate taught us anything, it's that scape-goating isn't enough when a coverup is involved. (John Mitchell volunteered to take the fall for Watergate if they'd stop pursuing it.)

Things get too big and ultimately the venom has to kill everyone it touches.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better...

New Emails in Clinton Case Came From Anthony Weiner’s Electronic Devices

Federal law enforcement officials said Friday that the new emails uncovered in the closed investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server were discovered after the F.B.I. seized electronic devices belonging to Huma Abedin, an aide to Mrs. Clinton, and her husband, Anthony Weiner.

The F.B.I. told Congress that it had uncovered new emails related to the investigation into whether Mrs. Clinton or her aides had mishandled classified information.

29EMAILSwebsub-master768.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/u...p-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

----------------------

Squeal, squeal like a pig MSM!!!

hqdefault.jpg

hahahahahaha!