• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI is conducting a new investigation on Clinton emails!

State Department tells court it needs 5 years to review deleted Clinton emails

State Department officials asked a federal court Monday to consider allowing them up to five years for their review of 31,000 pages of emails recovered by the FBI during its year-long investigation of Hillary Clinton.

During the same hearing, the State Department admitted that the FBI provided 2,100 emails from Clinton's server that her legal team either deleted or withheld.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/st...rticle/2606684

------------------------------

State Dept needs five years to review?

The FBI said it reviewed 650K emails in seven days!

The FBI LIED!

The indictment saga isn't over!

Why don't they ask the FBI for help? They can move mountains in 8 days.

I think they have. Repeatedly. As many have noted on this forum, this is not a (R) or (D) issue - it is a "political class vs. ignorant populace" battle. Vastly too many of the (D) crowd think that free goodies are on the way with more corrupt (D)'s in office and too stupid to realize they are voting in people who don't give a flying **** if most voters live or die, as long as the politician's travel budget and fundraising are not harmed.

You were on to something and then this tumbled into the usual "people who vote for a Democrat are stupid". What's amazing is depending on where you go there are people calling people stupid on both sides and they are both right. Let's not pretend that a ton of people don't vote for people in either party for completely stupid and uninformed reasons.

State Department tells court it needs 5 years to review deleted Clinton emails

State Department officials asked a federal court Monday to consider allowing them up to five years for their review of 31,000 pages of emails recovered by the FBI during its year-long investigation of Hillary Clinton.

During the same hearing, the State Department admitted that the FBI provided 2,100 emails from Clinton's server that her legal team either deleted or withheld.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/st...rticle/2606684

------------------------------

State Dept needs five years to review?

The FBI said it reviewed 650K emails in seven days!

The FBI LIED!

The indictment saga isn't over!

It's officially US"serfs" against THEM "rulers of the land above all" ..sad sad times

You were on to something and then this tumbled into the usual "people who vote for a Democrat are stupid". What's amazing is depending on where you go there are people calling people stupid on both sides and they are both right. Let's not pretend that a ton of people don't vote for people in either party for completely stupid and uninformed reasons.

If stupid people didn't vote then there would never be a democRAT president.

The (D)'s are the party of free ****, and anybody who thinks otherwise is just not paying attention. Let's run a little list of their promised goodies, shall we??

• Free medical care.
  • Free schooling, including college
  • Free rent via Section 8
  • Free food via foodstamps and WIC
  • Free transportation via commuter cards and subsidies
  • Free phones via Bomma Phones, Inc.
  • Free internet
  • Free childcare
  • Free birth control

Seriously, what part of life have the (D)'s not made massive promises for free ****? I challenge you to name one - just one.

3MusVJL.gif

On the one hand, as a humane society, we have the responsibility to care for that segment of society which cannot care for itself.

WIC is a good example of a program that I think is merited.

The problem is NOT necessarily in a given program - but in how a program is exploited by people who neither need it's services or wish to get away from needing those services as quickly as humanly possible. It is that segment of the population who take advantage of the goodness of human nature that we need to excise.

SO - what needs to be worked out is a reasonable and non-bloated process to determine how to provide services for people who truly need them and then get those people OFF services as quickly as possible. There needs to be a realistic term for services and a reasonable plan to move people beyond a need for services.

Having more children is NOT a viable process for getting more services. In fact, that should somehow be a detriment. Is that cruel? Probably. But ultimately you need to remove the idea that having more and more children will get you greater benefits while you receive services. In the short term, this will cause great hardship for people on services. They will be suffer greatly. In the long term, you will create a more self-sufficient populace because people who struggle financially will realize having more children will only increase their struggle.

Any government program that rewards bad behavior should be abolished. Having children out of wedlock, not being able to afford to raise them, and to expect society to pay the bill, is very bad behavior.

And the children Hamster?

What would you do with the children? Throw them in the river? Would you have the police detain the mother while you toss the children in the water yourself? I'm just curious?

It's not that I disagree that people take advantage of the system or that it doesn't need to be fixed. But the victims are the children. Not the deadbeat parents.

What would you do with the children? Throw them in the river? Would you have the police detain the mother while you toss the children in the water yourself? I'm just curious?

It's not that I disagree that people take advantage of the system or that it doesn't need to be fixed. But the victims are the children. Not the deadbeat parents.

I know people that have gone to Guatamaula and Russia to adopt children. Put them up for adoption. That is what they used to do before the welfare state. Don't worry, though. You will see birth control use skyrocket when there is no incentive to have unwanted kids.

At 00 :50 of this video the baby mamma says "someone needs to pay, someone needs to be held accountable for my 15 children."

That's the mentality we're dealing with today.

At

I watched that and of course I'm horrified. That's completely ridiculous. This is EXACTLY the kind of person who is attempting to take advantage of a system designed to help people who need help. This woman has gone beyond "needing help" and she is merely gaming the system. 15 kids? Seriously? Give her a nintendo so she has SOMETHING, ANYTHING else to entertain herself and her "fiance".

You'll note in my initial post that I said it is important to modify the programs to stop rewarding people for having multiple children and assuming they'll get increased benefits.

I don't disagree with the idea of simply putting a limit on the amount of benefit a person can receive or the amount of time a person can receive benefits. The problem will self-regulate. I also agree there are MANY people who would like to adopt healthy, happy babies.

It seems to me that there is a potential opportunity for things to work themselves out.

Last edited:
You will see birth control use skyrocket when there is no incentive to have unwanted kids.

It's odd that there are so many abortions when such incentives exist, isn't it?

Aren't you arguing they really aren't unwanted?

My mother was on WIC and foodstamps as she was a single mother of 2 after the divorce. We also had subsidized housing. She put herself through her PHD and was off of everything in 5 years. This is how the program works. You have skaters in every walk of life, but most people in this country want to better themselves.

The FBI needs to sit on the CF investigation until Trump takes office and then indict the Clintons so Obama can't pardon them.

Bomma can pardon her ahead of time like Ford did with Nixon.

Bomma can pardon her ahead of time like Ford did with Nixon.
But there is nothing to pardon yet. Obama can't offer a future pardon or promise that the FBI will stand down after he leaves office. It's a beautiful thing. Unless Comey does a super quick indictment just to make sure Obama can pardon her.