• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

Stop making too much sense. Mind blown.
You are so right MTC....even Sleepy Joe knows that.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui...542014&th=17d56f4e860866be&view=att&disp=safe

zXdDgjW.jpg

LPUAIoC.jpg

Last edited:
Back to your article and statement, I have not followed any of the trial but if a jury found those idiots guilty, then justice was served. May they rot in hell.

The verdict was in a civil trial - for money.

So the plaintiffs now have a verdict form with a bunch of money listed that they can frame and hang on the wall since none of the people they sued has anywhere close to the assets needed to pay the judgment.

But thank God those right-wing extremists will be made to pay! Like that thing in ... uhh, Charlottesville! And look at ... Charlottesville! And how about ... Charlottesville!

wHyTe sO0pReMaSeE - the only threat facing America, according to Tibilo the Dumb! $2 billion in damage during the summer of 2020? 12 murdered by Antifa loons and their ilk? Stores shutting down in San Francisco due to theft! Jobs lost, people hurt, economies ruined by imbecile lefties?

No worries!! It's all about the wHyTe sOoPrEmAsEe!!

:ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO:

1637863444201.png

Marjorie Taylor Greene has submitted House Resolution 6070: “To award a Congressional Gold Medal to Kyle H. Rittenhouse, who protected the community of Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) riot on August 25, 2020.”

“Democrats planted the seeds of chaos and stoked violence in cities all across our country for a year. Communities suffered billions in damages by BLM / Antifa domestic terrorists, all while the media cheered it on. A 17 year-old boy stepped forward when most men stayed home. Kyle Rittenhouse deserves to be remembered as a hero who defended his community, protected businesses, and acted lawfully in the face of lawlessness. I’m proud to file this legislation to award Kyle Rittenhouse a Congressional Gold Medal.”

A spokesman for Matt Gaetz told The Washington Post: “We are concerned that awarding Kyle with a Congressional Gold Medal will give him a big head during the internship with our office.”

The kid should not get the medal of honor. He defended himself, both in the courtroom and in the streets… but honestly the medal of honor is overkill…
His exoneration should come in the form of large checks written by those that condemned him before due process was served.

The kid should not get the medal of honor. He defended himself, both in the courtroom and in the streets… but honestly the medal of honor is overkill…

It's not a medal of honor well not in the military sense. I'd give him some type of award for excellent marksmanship in the face of extreme duress.

He will however become an extremely wealthy man, a lot of free ammo and top shelf firearms too.

Last edited:
It's not a medal of honor well not in the military sense. I'd give him some type of award for excellent marksmanship in the face of extreme duress.

He will however become an extremely wealthy man, a lot of free ammo and top shelf firearms too.
I think this is a repeat but worth the mention..........

Rittenhouse, Sandmann Agree To Share Joint Custody Of CNN

article-9958-1.jpg

Well if he can get some american eagle ammo for a rueger ar-15. I’m going to his book signing event ten years from now.

Defending: The Rittenhouse story.
Published by scholastic

Well if he can get some american eagle ammo for a rueger ar-15. I’m going to his book signing event ten years from now.

Defending: The Rittenhouse story.
Published by scholastic

I believe someone already sent him a new rifle.

Such fake outrage from something that should have never went to court to begin with. Go back in your hole Maria.

And I wonder if her son also asked why that city was on fire while those paid to protect property and citizens were told to stand down. Not to mention why a child rapist just released from a mental hospital was on the streets trying to ram a burning dumpster into a gas station to blow it up.

We're all ears, Maria.

Kill, kill, kill! Murder, murder, murder! MAGA!

Kill, kill, kill! Murder, murder, murder! MAGA!
any proof to this or just more misinformation being spread by a cucked loser?

Shill, shill, shill! Liar, liar, liar! GOULASH!

5xw42c.gif