• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

Meanwhile, those on the Left love AntiFA. LOVE them. Stand up to them? You are a racist, misogynist, heathen.

Here's your AntiFA last night in Portland. Somewhere in Hungary, Tibor cheers.

So i know i side with the conservatives a lot, but i am by nature a moderate… a lifelong independent who used to vote equally among the two parties( but now vote for neither)

The Dems not only swung so far left that many of is moderates simply cannot relate with them anymore, moreover the liberal have adopted all the prudish snobby preachy tyrannical attitudes that guys like me despised from the old 80’s far right conservatives… they have made themselves completely untenable…

But i just want to show you all the way the narrative gets shoved down people’s throat

Here is a current piece talking about the people that rittenhouse shot

Several “facts” this article plays on were utterly disproven, yet it uses them anyhow

Here is a conservative look at one of these guys
Nothing here is not validated through facts

Here is a Wisconsin newspaper digging up tge same facts… bear in mind as part of gabes testimony much of his criminal history was mysteriously expunged… and his recent dui was dismissed on a technicality… Possibly to keep it hidden

Here is a more moderate article that brings up things about both sides

Now if you read all of these, it comes from a pretty diverse selection of sources, yet there is one drastically different from the rest

This is why the independents are completely divesting from CNN and other mainstream media that are outright making up facts… hey fox does it too sometimes.. everyone is pushing a narrative, but as of right now its very very bad over in the msm… its like trump broke their brains or something

This is the dumbest **** you have ever posted Tiborat, and you have posted a metric **** ton of really dumb ****. Rittenhouse didn’t shoot any black people. What really upsets you here is that patriots can use their second amendment protected God-given right to self defense to fight back against the bolshevik brute squads of the political list.

Seethe and cry SoyBoy.

100% SELF DEFENSE! **** his stupidity.
Meanwhile, those on the Left love AntiFA. LOVE them. Stand up to them? You are a racist, misogynist, heathen.

Here's your AntiFA last night in Portland. Somewhere in Hungary, Tibor cheers.

**** those criminal commie ********. I'm so glad that place is thousands of miles from me.

I do think they should all rent a bus and come on down to Florida for a little reality check. Come do what you do in Portland.

Last edited:
the fact there haven't been any actual riots yet shows how fake last year's were. No riots this year because only Dems could be blamed. Only reason they happened last year is that word was out that cops were told to stand down and allow it to happen to somehow blame it on Trump. This year there's no upside for Dems so it won't happen.

ALso shows what ******* these protestors are. They are all in when there's no consequences but if they face any actual resistance, they just chant their stupid slogans and don't do ****.

the fact there haven't been any actual riots yet shows how fake last year's were. No riots this year because only Dems could be blamed. Only reason they happened last year is that word was out that cops were told to stand down and allow it to happen to somehow blame it on Trump. This year there's no upside for Dems so it won't happen.

ALso shows what ******* these protestors are. They are all in when there's no consequences but if they face any actual resistance, they just chant their stupid slogans and don't do ****.
The actors tasked with inciting violence aren't going up against the National Guard. I don't care how much president Soros' organization dishes out

All these battlefields where law enforcement was told by their superiors to stand down or worse yet guide the opposing sides to clash were bloodied by the most contemptible humans on Earth. Justice needs to be brought down on them. Hopefully someday it will.

Excellent point.

There were riots but they were staged imo. Albuquerque made national headlines and that **** really happened.

With Poland doing riots now. Kinda makes you wonder if our trustworthy, honest, outstanding government doesn’t have anything in store for the macy’s thanksgiving parade

Waiting for BLM to protest all the violence in Chicago and Baltimore.. all the black on black crime that happens daily.

BLM is nothing but a group designed to make a huge money grab.

Waiting for BLM to protest all the violence in Chicago and Baltimore.. all the black on black crime that happens daily.

BLM is nothing but a group designed to make a huge money grab.
Advantageous exploitation. La raza is the same way homes vato ese loco fool.

😡😡😡😡😡

1637600913874.png

At least Rittenhouse didn't abandon America.

It's 1:00am in Budapest, time for Tiborat to do his thing (which is be a useless, freeloading foreigner troll).

"But I work those hours!" Then why are you trolling a place no one wants you a part of and not working?

But look at the bright side. The world is full of women beaters and pedophiles for you to idolize.

Idolize? I think someone here may have a rap sheet and it ain't for burglary or anything like that.

Please explain how a white guy shooting 3 other white guys makes this a racial issue.

I wonder if that illustrator know it was 3 white guys who were shot. It's been reported that many international news agencies repeated the lie that it was 3 black people that were shot.

Please explain how a white guy shooting 3 other white guys makes this a racial issue.

I wonder if that illustrator know it was 3 white guys who were shot. It's been reported that many international news agencies repeated the lie that it was 3 black people that were shot.
Isnt it weird how fake news is only labeled fake news if its message is right of center… if it’s left wing, the facts can be blatent ly wrong and not one fact checker gives a damn… lol

It's the dumbest **** I've ever heard. A bunch of anarchists who routinely carry the USSR flag as some type of noble race warriors. Antifa and BLM are nothing but funded political fronts for the Marxists.

That's already been well established.

Im going to say this again… if you bothered to watch the trial or most of it, there is no way you don’t side with rittenhouse without a doubt in your mind… literally twitter is full of hardcore Democrats who watched it and immediately changed their stance on him.

The only people still still clinging to the idea he did anything wrong are people who follow the CNN’s of the world who gave half trutths and lies ot to rile everyone up

He didn’t “cross state lines” to go cause trouble… he split time living with his mom just over the border and his dad who lived in kenosha… he had a job in kenosha… he was taken there by his friend ( a prosecution witness, by the way) who was dating his sister… who also bought and gave him the gun and got criminally charged for it…

The self defense aspect wasn’t even in doubt… nor was the reality that he spent a huge amount of time before the incident actually helping people.

All three people he shot were literally convicted violent criminals. They were also white…

the fbi literally went through his phone and internet records looking for white supremacist ties and literally found nothing … the only tie to that was two randos posing in a bar and grille with him four months after the incident ending up being members of the proud boys, an organization that liberals are convinced are all white supremacists despite having a good amount of black members…

Now don’t get me wrong.. the proud boys notoriously do go looking for trouble… but the only contact between him and them has ever been that one encounter and tge fbi never found anything else saying he even knew who they were when they took the picture and certainly never called or texted or emailed anyone from them from their searches of his stuff

In short, its ok to question his judgement going into a riot situation, armed or not, but legally he had the same right to be out there as anyone else and what he did once he was attacked is not a crime in any way, shape, or form

Isnt it weird how fake news is only labeled fake news if its message is right of center… if it’s left wing, the facts can be blatent ly wrong and not one fact checker gives a damn… lol
its really difficult to listen to some of these celebs and what not. 90% of them probably don't have a clue what happened. There was clear drone footage which should have been enough. Arguing whether he should have been there or not is fine, but once he was there i don't think you can argue anything but self defense.

kinda odd how Rittenhouse fired three shots and hit three people who had criminal history at a "mostly peaceful" BLM rally where they were pushing a dumpster set on fire into a gas station.