• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Feds to Fine Schools for Not Following Michelle Obama’s Lunch Rules

Spike

Reaction score
White rice is racist!

The federal government is taking steps to fine schools that do not comply with first lady Michelle Obama’s school lunch rules

The regulation would punish schools and state departments with fines for “egregious or persistent disregard” for the lunch rules that imposed sodium and calorie limits and banned white grains.

The government now seeks to make fines enforceable by regulation. Section 303 of the law requires that the federal government “establish criteria for the imposition of fines” for all the Department of Agriculture’s child food programs

http://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-schools-michelle-obamas-lunch-rules/

---------------

**** ISIS, this is cereal

She's a racist women... Has been sine her days at Princeton

So much food goes to waste every day. SO DAMN MUCH. It's sad. The kids are FORCED to take 3 fruits or veggies, even if they won't eat them. So they end up in the trash. If there's any food left, schools cannot give the food to pantries or homeless shelters. It makes ZERO sense.

So much food goes to waste every day. SO DAMN MUCH. It's sad. The kids are FORCED to take 3 fruits or veggies, even if they won't eat them. So they end up in the trash. If there's any food left, schools cannot give the food to pantries or homeless shelters. It makes ZERO sense.

What, from the Left, does???

The sad part is most of the food they are serving under her guidelines is crap. There were Instagram photos out a year or two ago with what is served in France, Italy, etc for school lunches. It made our offerings look like garbage. Complete garbage. I'll google it if I have time later. So sickening.

article-2598525-1CE5975600000578-765_1024x615_large-2.jpg

1414020949964_wps_6_Michelle_Obama_school_lun.jpg

Fish-Shtick-sm.jpg

Someone should jam that **** down Moose's throat.

It'd take 5 plates of that ****. Can you imagine how much nourishment is needed to support a behind that large? You know, maybe she should be eating this stuff...and sport a smaller butt. There's an idea.

mo2.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2G3bXZPjTTM/Te0RAVdr7II/AAAAAAAACTQ/ElvFOyOWRAQ/s1600/Michelle+Obama+fat+***+wide+load.jpg
m10.jpg

That is a sad fact. I have a relative that works in OK and she tried to collect all the leftover apples, apple sauce, milk, carrots, etc. to give to actual homeless people in the area and she almost got fired when the school found out. She apologized and kept her job. I don't have any knowledge about what she did next. :victorious:

Yet Moochelle eats only the finest and fattiest food out there. Her daughters menu at their private school is cuisine. Our kids get offered garbage. Nice. My girls haven't ate school lunches for years.

no, thank you.

**** that fat cow. her and her kids should be forced to eat that **** every day.

I thought parents were responsible for feeding their own children. Why is this even an issue? If you can't afford to feed kids, don't spread your legs for some worthless sperm donor.

I don't know where you live in da Burgh if it's in the ritzy suburbs or not, but the school I work in (rural OH) 70% of the students are on Free or Reduced Lunch. In my previous school (rural PA) it was 60%.

The food that is served now is just processed bullshit. Every day on the menu at the HS I used to work at was some form of processed chicken. Either nuggets, on a salad (LMAO it was a bed of wilted lettuce), a chicken sandwich, or popcorn chicken. Same with steak. It was either Country Fried or Salisbury. EVERY DAY. NONE of what I saw was fresh- even the fruits and veggies were nasty.

My daughters school is 100% free lunch regardless of income. She still won't eat that crap.

My daughters school is 100% free lunch regardless of income. She still won't eat that crap.

our kid went to a middle school that was like that. The rule was that, if more than a certain % of the kids at the school were on free lunch (I think it was 50%), everyone gets free lunch. He rarely ate his.

our kid went to a middle school that was like that. The rule was that, if more than a certain % of the kids at the school were on free lunch (I think it was 50%), everyone gets free lunch. He rarely ate his.

At our school you still need to apply for it to get the benefit. Screw that. I just had to pay $92 for an AP test that is free to those with free lunches. Great.

The Obama girls go to the exclusive private school Sidwell Friends. The Sidwell Friends lunch menu for today...

March 30, 2016
MS/US

Chilled Strawberry Soup
Tuna & Pasta Salad
Baja Corn Salad
Shredded Chicken
Soft Tortillas
Spicy Mexican Beans
Broccoli
Texas Rice Casserole

Red Grapes

Tomorrow...

March 31, 2016
MS/US

Calico Wild Rice Soup
BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad
Coleslaw
All Beef Hot Dogs
Brauts
Leanie Dogs
Roasted Acorn Squash
Baked Organic French Fries

Melon

Idiocracy is fast approaching.

The dumb have vastly more children than do intelligent people. Why? Because intelligent people know that they have to pay for their kids, and can control their breeding. The stupid don't know, don't care, and have a ****-ton of kids that they expect others to care for.

Eventually, the stupid vastly outnumber the intelligent, and the intelligent are more and more a slave to the whims of the stupid. That does not play out well for society, and it is well under way.

Idiocracy is fast approaching.

The dumb have vastly more children than do intelligent people. Why? Because intelligent people know that they have to pay for their kids, and can control their breeding. The stupid don't know, don't care, and have a ****-ton of kids that they expect others to care for.

Eventually, the stupid vastly outnumber the intelligent, and the intelligent are more and more a slave to the whims of the stupid. That does not play out well for society, and it is well under way.

It seems that the scales have certainly tipped.

there's also a percentage of poor people who rake in the welfare and stay home, not looking for jobs, but do their share of ******* between springer and maury and producing more offspring.

put these ******* to work building that wall.