• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Feds to Fine Schools for Not Following Michelle Obama’s Lunch Rules

there's also a percentage of poor people who rake in the welfare and stay home, not looking for jobs, but do their share of ******* between springer and maury and producing more offspring.

put these ******* to work building that wall.

In my area they drive around in fancy cars looking down their noses at people who pay their bills that can't afford their life style. I've seen it too many times. More than a few sneering ******* in their brand new Tahoe (Navigator, whatever) hops out of her vehicle with her litter trailing behind her, and gives me a dirty look like she's better or something. I remember when people were ashamed to be on assistance and actually tried to get off of it and better themselves.

My daughter was in grade school and had a classmate (wearing the newest Air Jordan's, of course) tell her "You pay for your lunch? You're stupid!". She asks me "Mommy, how could that boy afford those new shoes and not pay for his own lunch?". I replied..."Well, honey, I paid for those shoes." and proceeded to give her my opinion on welfare leeches. You would not believe (maybe you would) how bad it is in our area. Thanks libs. You're running this country in to the ground.

Thanks libs. You're running this country in to the ground.

11ocvc.jpg

And people are stupid enough to believe in the free stuff. Nothing is "free".

The Obama girls go to the exclusive private school Sidwell Friends. The Sidwell Friends lunch menu for today...

March 30, 2016
MS/US

Chilled Strawberry Soup
Tuna & Pasta Salad
Baja Corn Salad
Shredded Chicken
Soft Tortillas
Spicy Mexican Beans
Broccoli
Texas Rice Casserole

Red Grapes

Tomorrow...

March 31, 2016
MS/US

Calico Wild Rice Soup
BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad
Coleslaw
All Beef Hot Dogs
Brauts
Leanie Dogs
Roasted Acorn Squash
Baked Organic French Fries

Melon

In fairness, most kids wouldn't eat most of that stuff either.

My kids have not bought school lunches for years. Our high school has opted out of the federal lunch program, the food there is actually pretty decent but they don't like to wait in line, their lunch period is too short. The elementary schools follow it and the food is ****.

there's also a percentage of poor people who rake in the welfare and stay home, not looking for jobs, but do their share of ******* between springer and maury and producing more offspring........put these ******* to work building that wall.

They might as well just start now Supe. I think slowly but surely the States are starting to clamp down on this crap. They can't afford it so they hafta start somewhere and as soon as Obama is gone they can rescind some of those executive orders and restore the work provision for welfare too. Before they starve to death, put um to work...built that wall WPA style.

http://www.pewtrusts.org/en/researc...e-states-enforce-food-stamp-work-requirements

In the coming months, food stamp work requirements suspended during the Great Recession will be reinstated in at least 17 states, jeopardizing benefits for hundreds of thousands of Americans.

In those states, work requirements will be back in place for able-bodied adults who are 18 to 50 years old and have no children. It’s possible the requirements will return in more than 17 states, but the U.S. Department of Agriculture doesn’t yet have a full count, even though states were supposed to report their plans by Labor Day.

Hunger advocates worry that fulfilling the work requirements will be a challenge for recipients who live in areas where both work and job training opportunities remain slim. But others note that the suspension of the requirement was always intended to be temporary, and that the economy has improved sufficiently to end it.

they-rarely-kiss-back.jpg

Lol damn thats some nasty lookin' crap. So glad I went to school when lunch was still somewhat normal

You would not believe how much food is thrown out at my kids' schools. They have to take two fruits/veggies, whether they want them or not, and most of it ends up in the trash can. I watch it happen when I go and have lunch with them now and then. The kids have to put them on their tray, then when they leave, it just goes in the garbage. And then the kids devour their home packed chips and cookies snacks at snack time because they are starving. Another example of government intervention making the core problem worse, and introducing a brand new one (food waste).

Well the other big problem is it's all based on stupid government nutritional guidelines which completely ignore natural healthy foods in favor of adhering to some arbitrary nutritional guidelines. Calories fat and fiber are not all equal. Just because something is low in calories and/or fat doesn't mean it's good for you. Some high fat high calorie foods are extremely good for you and filling. Kids are all different weights and metabolisms. It's totally stupid to try to fit every kid's lunch into this numerical box.

Well the other big problem is it's all based on stupid government nutritional guidelines which completely ignore natural healthy foods in favor of adhering to some arbitrary nutritional guidelines. Calories fat and fiber are not all equal. Just because something is low in calories and/or fat doesn't mean it's good for you. Some high fat high calorie foods are extremely good for you and filling. Kids are all different weights and metabolisms. It's totally stupid to try to fit every kid's lunch into this numerical box.
Agree, and as a parent with two kids who have completely different preferences, I just want my kids to get enough calories at lunchtime. I want them to eat something. I'll deal with trying to tweak the nutritional profile at home. It's one ******* meal. Give them something they will eat.

I know athletic kids who eat two lunches because only one wasn't meeting their caloric needs. So stupid. One size does not fit all.

Idiocracy is fast approaching.

The dumb have vastly more children than do intelligent people. Why? Because intelligent people know that they have to pay for their kids, and can control their breeding. The stupid don't know, don't care, and have a ****-ton of kids that they expect others to care for.

Eventually, the stupid vastly outnumber the intelligent, and the intelligent are more and more a slave to the whims of the stupid. That does not play out well for society, and it is well under way.

Quit talking like a ***. Shut up and drink your Brawndo.

I know athletic kids who eat two lunches because only one wasn't meeting their caloric needs. So stupid. One size does not fit all.

This. Eating all the carrots and apples they want to at lunch (which they CAN do) isn't going to fill them up.

No one with an *** as wide as Mooseshell's has any business telling anyone what to eat.
When I was in school in the 70's we ate an unbelievable amount of stuff that was bad for us yet there were very few fat kids.

No one with an *** as wide as Mooseshell's has any business telling anyone what to eat.
When I was in school in the 70's we ate an unbelievable amount of stuff that was bad for us yet there were very few fat kids.

That's because now the schools are cutting recess and required PE classes. Kids don't walk or ride bikes to school much (if at all) anymore- mommy has to drive her precious cargo because she doesn't want Johnny to get hurted.

That's because now the schools are cutting recess and required PE classes. Kids don't walk or ride bikes to school much (if at all) anymore- mommy has to drive her precious cargo because she doesn't want Johnny to get hurted.

Oh, I know, we were a lot more active because the PC and video games weren't invented yet.

Oh, I know, we were a lot more active because the PC and video games weren't invented yet.

Even in my generation when video games hit big, I was in Elementary and Middle School and even though we spent 3 or 4 hours a day playing Nintendo games, we also spent 3 or 4 hours outside playing basketball, football, baseball, etc. It was a balance and we still wanted to be outside and active. Now I think most kids spent 6 or 7 hours a day in front of their phones/video games and 0 hours doing physical activities.

How right you are Lyn. We were following a rural school bus yesterday and at every stop ( literally every 200 feet ) there were a half dozen or so cars waiting for their little precious crumb snatchers to be whisked off to the air conditioned safety of their flat screens.

You are probably too young to remember when we had to trudge uphill, 8 miles, in waist deep snow, to get to the bus stop..... and that was both ways mind ya..

Even in my generation when video games hit big, I was in Elementary and Middle School and even though we spent 3 or 4 hours a day playing Nintendo games, we also spent 3 or 4 hours outside playing basketball, football, baseball, etc. It was a balance and we still wanted to be outside and active. Now I think most kids spent 6 or 7 hours a day in front of their phones/video games and 0 hours doing physical activities.

When I bought my house in the late 80's there was a street hockey game going around the corner seemingly 24/7. Now I never see any kids outside doing anything.

When I bought my house in the late 80's there was a street hockey game going around the corner seemingly 24/7. Now I never see any kids outside doing anything.
It's sad. If you see a kid, tell him to do a buttonhook at the fireplug and watch his expression.

It'd take 5 plates of that ****. Can you imagine how much nourishment is needed to support a behind that large? You know, maybe she should be eating this stuff...and sport a smaller butt. There's an idea.

mo2.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2G3bXZPjTTM/Te0RAVdr7II/AAAAAAAACTQ/ElvFOyOWRAQ/s1600/Michelle+Obama+fat+***+wide+load.jpg
m10.jpg

How right you are Lyn. We were following a rural school bus yesterday and at every stop ( literally every 200 feet ) there were a half dozen or so cars waiting for their little precious crumb snatchers to be whisked off to the air conditioned safety of their flat screens.

You are probably too young to remember when we had to trudge uphill, 8 miles, in waist deep snow, to get to the bus stop..... and that was both ways mind ya..

I walked to school when I lived in Homestead. I walked when we moved to Whitehall/Baldwin. When we moved to GA, I took the bus- only because there wasn't a sidewalk along the road and it was a little too far to walk. But I remember playing outside for hours and hours as a kid.