• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fetterman

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
PA must be so proud of their 'representative'.

That guy has no buisness in public office. If you put his brain and Biden's together, you would still have the cognitive ability of a melted crayon. They're like two monkey's trying to **** a football.

Soon we will see most senators in casual dress as if they were kicking around the house doing lawn work and such. I suppose an open beer will be OK too. Nancy shows up drunk most days.

what's the real point of this? Dems always have an angle. Will this allow AOC and other dingbats to wear protest gear?

Fetterman, showing resilience and style, will likely be Time magazine man of the year.

**** like this is stupid. Don’t do anything of substance. Show up to work in your robe so you can “own the libs.” Ridiculous.
When one side resorts to the antics of 5 year old's, and are successful in doing so in the eyes of many (DEMS) in the public, what should the response be?
Ignoring and doing nothing only encourages them to keep pushing the envelope. Calling him out on the subject elicits a juvenile response from Fetterman.

I agree the Republicans are spineless on issues that really matter, but in this case I have no issue in the response to the dress code of the US Senate.

Little did the founders know of what brilliant statesmen would come after them. They pale in comparison to this brilliant man. Only Joe Biden is greater.

I agree the Republicans are spineless on issues that really matter
This is THE whole issue right here. I don’t care that the Democrats changed the dress code for Fetterman. Yes it is dumb, but in the grand scheme of things, who really gives a ****? We have much larger problems that need attention and wearing a bath robe to work solves none of them.

Republicans do this stupid **** to keep their base fired up because God knows their policies don’t do it. But hey, he owned the libs. *golf clap*

I have friends that can’t believe I won’t vote Republican anymore. Can’t imagine why.

This is THE whole issue right here. I don’t care that the Democrats changed the dress code for Fetterman. Yes it is dumb, but in the grand scheme of things, who really gives a ****? We have much larger problems that need attention and wearing a bath robe to work solves none of them.

Republicans do this stupid **** to keep their base fired up because God knows their policies don’t do it. But hey, he owned the libs. *golf clap*

I have friends that can’t believe I won’t vote Republican anymore. Can’t imagine why.

Go vote liberal then. I can't imagine why you wouldn't after all that.
In the overall scheme of things why does it matter what a military person wears when he reports on duty? Slap your insignia on your hoodie and be done with it. Or what I wore when I went work? In order for any society to function effectively and thrive there must be structure and order within it in all phases. "Do whatever makes you feel good" is highly adverse to a productive society. Demonrats through their liberal policies have always supported and or infused chaos and disorder wherever they can find it... all the way down to a dress code.
I don't believe for a second that the Republican opposition to this is only to fire up their base. I'd be fired up even if there was no Republican party. I don't need them for me to be fired up over liberal bullshit.

This is real....

80iogs.jpg

As pointed out by Lunar, the Paul photo is an obvious fake.

And okay, get worked up about the fact a fake photo showed what would have been a meaningless protest against a brain-damaged imbecile who demeans the Senate. Got it.

But you just may want to get a bit more worked up over (1) an open border with millions of illegals pouring in, (2) a spate of left-wing DA's who coddle criminals and put the public in danger, (3) obviously politically-motivated prosecutions of a former President, (4) a budget with a $2 trillion - TRILLION, with a "t" - deficit without any Covid excuse, (5) the fact the nation has a $33 TRILLION debt that can never be repaid, (6) the endless-war contingent in Congress (both parties) is disarming the United States and pouring tens of billions into a blatantly corrupt government, and (7) the documented dumbing-down of every citizen.

Yes, Republicans are not doing much to put out the fire. Got it. But you direct your animosity at the idiots who fail to turn on the hose and give a pass to the lying grifters pouring gasoline on the structure and lighting matches.

Yes, Republicans are not doing much to put out the fire. Got it. But you direct your animosity at the idiots who fail to turn on the hose and give a pass to the lying grifters pouring gasoline on the structure and lighting matches.
That's ridiculous. I didn't give a pass to anything. I simply stated that there are bigger problems facing this country than the Senate dress code, and there are. I mean, all the things you just listed and I'm supposed to get upset about a dress code? If that is giving Democrats a pass, then ok. You got me.

I direct my animosity toward both, and they both deserve it. Neither party represents me, and I won't vote for either of them until they do. Simply not being Democrat isn't good enough anymore. For some people anyway.

That's ridiculous. I didn't give a pass to anything. I simply stated that there are bigger problems facing this country than the Senate dress code, and there are. I mean, all the things you just listed and I'm supposed to get upset about a dress code? If that is giving Democrats a pass, then ok. You got me.

I direct my animosity toward both, and they both deserve it. Neither party represents me, and I won't vote for either of them until they do. Simply not being Democrat isn't good enough anymore. For some people anyway.

Again, the Paul robe thing is a fake. As in not real. I don't think (R)'s are even spending time on the issue, apart from some public comments so your anger in this regard is not just misplaced, it is completely without merit.

I suggest that only one party is salvageable right now - the party that has Matt Gaetz, Rand Paul, Ron Desantis, and Donald Trump. Yelling curses at both houses is great, got it, both deserve scorn. However, that approach takes down Gaetz, Paul, Desantis and Trump as well and empowers the imbecile party featuring Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the execrable Corey Booger.

Again, the Paul robe thing is a fake. As in not real. I don't think (R)'s are even spending time on the issue, apart from some public comments so your anger in this regard is not just misplaced, it is completely without merit.

I suggest that only one party is salvageable right now - the party that has Matt Gaetz, Rand Paul, Ron Desantis, and Donald Trump. Yelling curses at both houses is great, got it, both deserve scorn. However, that approach takes down Gaetz, Paul, Desantis and Trump as well and empowers the imbecile party featuring Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the execrable Corey Booger.
No **** the picture is fake Sherlock. Glad you’re here to keep me straight. I completely missed it when Lunar posted that it was fake.

And no, I haven’t seen videos and news stories with Republicans being upset over the change to the dress code. None of that happened. At all. Ever.

It’s far more than the dress code. It’s inaction on nearly every major issue affecting this country. Sure, they give great sound bites and make stern faces. Trey Gowdy would be proud. But aside from that, they DO nothing. That’s my problem. They do nothing but cave, concede, bow, you name it. Then come election time, they run on “Well, at least we’re not Democrats.” It’s old, tired and I’m done with it.

Last edited: