• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fetterman

Again, the Paul robe thing is a fake. As in not real. I don't think (R)'s are even spending time on the issue, apart from some public comments so your anger in this regard is not just misplaced, it is completely without merit.

I suggest that only one party is salvageable right now - the party that has Matt Gaetz, Rand Paul, Ron Desantis, and Donald Trump. Yelling curses at both houses is great, got it, both deserve scorn. However, that approach takes down Gaetz, Paul, Desantis and Trump as well and empowers the imbecile party featuring Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the execrable Corey Booger.
I know the picture is fake, I read Lunar’s post.

Why shouldn’t I criticize them? What have they done? I’ll give you that they talk a great game, no doubt about that. Matt Gaetz is Trey Gowdy in a different body. Trump is a side show at this point, and likely headed to prison. Desantis is looking more and more like a RINO every day. Rand Paul is about the only honorable one of the bunch. But he doesn’t do anything but talk.

How long have we been hearing “Elect us, we will stop (insert democrat program here)” and not only do they not stop it, they really don’t make an effort. They talk. They come up with ineffective caucuses. Then……nothing. Hell, they can’t even agree on impeaching Joe Biden despite overwhelming evidence he can be and has been bought by our adversaries.

If that’s enough to get your vote, you do you. I want more. I’m done settling for political theater. I don’t blame anyone voting republican. It’s better than voting democrat. But I want more, the nation needs more than a bunch of talk and no action.

It's the Uniparty.

The illusion of choice, lots of bread and circuses.

At one time in America the freak show could be seen at the circus. Now it's even in the senate.

I support clean water ….

thats-all-folks-porky-pig.gif

I support clean water ….

thats-all-folks-porky-pig.gif

A window licking ******** in a Hoodia. Nice going Pennsylvania. Though it's not entirely your fault that you're outnumbered by idiots in the two largest cities in the state.

You still chose this turd over a doctor with a fully functioning brain and common sense.

Last edited: