• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Find out if the Steelers are on TV in your area

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks to 506 Sports, Steeler Nation can get a good idea and glimpse of where games will be broadcasted all season long, starting with Week 1 on Sunday.

The Pittsburgh Steelers are set to take on the Buffalo Bills at 1pm ET. Where will yinz be watching from? Check out the graphic below!

F45B3B49-631E-46B2-86EE-7BE8087942E7.jpeg

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Whelp I’ve got the Jet and Panthers 🤮... good thing I have Direct TV (at least for week one).

directv has me hostage. I pay $$$$ to direct tv just to get the ticket. but I would pay more by going to Steelers bars

Always wild when a market seems out of whack(NYJ in Utah?), but then you remember that Wilson is from BYU. Will be interesting if SLC morphs into a Jets market permanently.

directv has me hostage. I pay $$$$ to direct tv just to get the ticket. but I would pay more by going to Steelers bars
I don’t know what happened last year, but I was able to watch every game on DirectTV. I never called to ask for it and my bill didn’t change. I’m curious if I still have it this year (not holding my breath though).

I don’t know what happened last year, but I was able to watch every game on DirectTV. I never called to ask for it and my bill didn’t change. I’m curious if I still have it this year (not holding my breath though).

If you don't actually call or go online & remove it yourself, the Ticket will renew automatically every year. And they're sticking to their guns on all the "I'd like to cancel my service, this price is ridiculous!" talk nowadays. Someone gave me a good link to a stream online (used it for every preseason game that wasn't televised in my area) - just let me know if you'd like a PM with that information.

They gave it away free last year to a lot of former ticket buyers, including myself, as a way to lure us back. I don't expect that to happen this year and have no intention of shelling out $300 for it.

Just curious as to how much you pay ???

Salute the nation

I am right on the border of the coverage. I'll be out elk hunting anyway. I might try to follow out there. Not sure if there's signal there.

I weined about 6 years ago from the "cable company". I stream as my company gets Amazon Prime and I tap the video for free. My daughter game me one of her passwords for HULU.

I'm going to get Paramount (has CBS Local station) amognst a large range video / live stuff. I'm get the high end (way less commercials) for about $10.00 month so that will be my monthly TV bill.

Salute the nation

Best thing that happened with this in Canada is Dazn. Streaming service. Every game, great picture. Can watch later or rewatch.

Fellow Steeler fans.......don’t forget to add ustvgo.tv to your home screen. It’s legal,you get NFL Network,Fox,CBS,ABC and many other channels in great hdtv. I have seen tons of Steeler games on here. Must have for cable cutters.

I am in (near) Honolulu, and the game is televised here, albeit at 7 am. It's ok, at least I get to catch the game before I head home.

No game for me. I get the jagoffs vs Texans. I gave direct TV the ax last year and all of the sports packages on cable.

If it's on tv I'll watch it.

Don’t forget to also add the free yahoo sports app. Might get lucky with some games on there as well.

Looks like it will be on for me on the Suncoast of Florida so I won't have to resort to the delay you get when watching on Sunday Ticket.

Can't wait until after 2022 when the DTV/NFLST contract expires. Hoping it farms out to several broadcast/stream services. Even better would be an "a la carte" option. I'd be happy to pay $99/season for Steeler games only as opposed to $300-$400 for ALL the games. Then again, this has been a pipe dream for many NFL fans for years, but the greedy league won't likely let that ever happen.

Can't wait until after 2022 when the DTV/NFLST contract expires. Hoping it farms out to several broadcast/stream services. Even better would be an "a la carte" option. I'd be happy to pay $99/season for Steeler games only as opposed to $300-$400 for ALL the games. Then again, this has been a pipe dream for many NFL fans for years, but the greedy league won't likely let that ever happen.
As long as people are willing to pay . . . .