• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Food plants burning down?

All the while they talk about celeb trials and mass shootings they are destroying the food supply intentionally

The C in cia stands for chinese now.

Edit: If I disappear after this post. Blame the goobermint. Err I mean outstanding american gov contractors

Just look at his deal for Chinese supplied solar parts, via SE Asia.
All that **** did was allow more ccp cheap bs in our country AND put down American products for solar. I’d say kill them but let’s see.

Now Smithfield is closing a pork plant in California citing high operating costs. The report also says they are selling their cattle in 2 other states. Looks like meat prices will continue to rise.

All of a sudden , ranchers forgot how to care for the cattle. :rolleyes:

And we’re still sitting on our hands, waiting for either political party to save us. Stay well heeled and well stocked. **** is going to come to ahead when people get hungry.

If limited baby formula isn't, according to reports there is a tampon shortage.

The Ukraine and Russia supply a good percentage of the wheat that supplies the world, so no, no bueno. May want to start making lettuce wraps.
Can't make lettuce wraps in Australia. If you can actually find a lettuce in the supermarket it will set you back the $12 Australian equivalent (about $8.50 in your language).

All of a sudden , ranchers forgot how to care for the cattle. :rolleyes:

i saw a report that said it is plausible this was just natural causes. The issue was that it was 100 at night. Apparently cows don't do well in prolonged heat. Usually it gets cool enough at night that they can recover and be fine but with it being 100 all day at night it was too much.

I just hope they butchered all of them. That would be the real crime if some rule made them all be destroyed.

That whole story sounds fishy.

If the goobermint takes my McDonalds I am burning down the left coast

Just say you're ANTIFA or BLM and it's all good. Free pass on death&destruction .

It's called leftist privilege.
I’ll dye my hair purple and scream racism whilst resisting arrest. I’ll get away with it in places like portland, seattle or san fran.

LA? i’d be scared to get the rodney king treatment :ROFLMAO:

I’ll dye my hair purple and scream racism whilst resisting arrest. I’ll get away with it in places like portland, seattle or san fran.

LA? i’d be scared to get the rodney king treatment :ROFLMAO:

They didn't replace the police with social workers yet? I don't know much about LA other than they have the biggest skid row in the country. Over 100,000. Which means they poop all over the street like San Francisco.

I can't imagine being in law enforcement in that. Poop and used hypodermic needles all around.

What an amazing advanced society.

What happens in California eventually becomes the norm in the rest of the country.