• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Food plants burning down?

Anyone paying attention to what's going on around the globe? The Netherlands, Sri Lanka?

Anyone paying attention to what's going on around the globe? The Netherlands, Sri Lanka?

Yep. Unfortunately, I think it is a preview of things to come here if this nation doesn't return to some form of sanity. Stay well heeled and well stocked. You're gonna need it.

From what I understand, Sri Lanka is in complete chaos. I even heard they stormed the presidential palace and forced the president or whatever to resign. There's no food, no fuel and people are attacking each other in the streets. It's nuts.

From what I understand, Sri Lanka is in complete chaos. I even heard they stormed the presidential palace and forced the president or whatever to resign. There's no food, no fuel and people are attacking each other in the streets. It's nuts.
Yup, I was watching a video of the people storming the palace. If that happens here, which it looks very likely, It's all being done on purpose! There is no rational reason this country should be in short supply of anything. The Dutch are having their farm land stolen right from under them for climate change policies. The people here better forget about all the trivial crap and get on the same page to fight for this country......ah, never happen.

Yup, I was watching a video of the people storming the palace. If that happens here, which it looks very likely, It's all being done on purpose! There is no rational reason this country should be in short supply of anything. The Dutch are having their farm land stolen right from under them for climate change policies. The people here better forget about all the trivial crap and get on the same page to fight for this country......ah, never happen.
I heard that the government is no longer allowing them to use amonia-nitrate (SP?) as fertilizer, and that just happens to be the most readily available and most productive fertilizer they use over there. This **** is getting out of control.