• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

For all the white folks clamoring Black Lives Matter...

"The problem is that white people see racism as conscious hate, when racism is bigger than that. Racism is a complex system of social and political levers and pulleys set up generations ago to continue working on the behalf of whites at other people’s expense, whether whites know/like it or not. Racism is an insidious cultural disease. It is so insidious that it doesn’t care if you are a white person who likes black people; it’s still going to find a way to infect how you deal with people who don’t look like you. Yes, racism looks like hate, but hate is just one manifestation. Privilege is another. Access is another. Ignorance is another. Apathy is another. And so on. So while I agree with people who say no one is born racist, it remains a powerful system that we’re immediately born into. It’s like being born into air: you take it in as soon as you breathe. It’s not a cold that you can get over. There is no anti-racist certification class. It’s a set of socioeconomic traps and cultural values that are fired up every time we interact with the world. It is a thing you have to keep scooping out of the boat of your life to keep from drowning in it. I know it’s hard work, but it’s the price you pay for owning everything."

-scott woods

If what the author says is true, then we just need to separate ourselves into our respective tribes, and be done with it. Honestly, I just think he is saying stuff to hear himself talk.

If what the author says is true, then we just need to separate ourselves into our respective tribes, and be done with it. Honestly, I just think he is saying stuff to hear himself talk.

We self segregate anyway. You wouldn't have different communities with people from all over the world flocking together in groups. There's nothing wrong with it.

To each his own,but don't piss on mine because it's not your own.

Just another dude spewing bs. The biggest reality is it's all political. The democrat party is the most divisive oppressive party we've ever had here. It's just a weapon for them. They really don't give a **** unless it's an election year.

I don't know how many times in my life I have to hear this same song.

Maybe I'll listen if people stop slaughtering each other like cattle in the big cities year in and year out.

Nothing changes that culture until they decide to break the cycle.

I honestly don't care anymore. I will just stay as far away from it all as possible. Have at it. Just keep it away from my doorstep.

Like I've

Everyone is equal in this country . It is set up for a rich poor divide, now they are pushing for a black white divide. For those who think racism leans heavy from white to black that is just simply false and statistics do not support it. Statistics don't support the bad cop against black man theory either. It actually shows an equal white fitality statistic. Simply there is black and white racists. Plenty of both. For how much white hate there is out there I am leaning towards the percentage of racism is greater from black to white. That after all is the greater finger pointer. But none of it matters if you aren't a racist. Simply just be better act better than the next man or woman.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Everyone is equal in this country . It is set up for a rich poor divide, now they are pushing for a black white divide. For those who think racism leans heavy from white to black that is just simply false and statistics do not support it. Statistics don't support the bad cop against black man theory either. It actually shows an equal white fitality statistic. Simply there is black and white racists. Plenty of both. For how much white hate there is out there I am leaning towards the percentage of racism is greater from black to white. That after all is the greater finger pointer. But none of it matters if you aren't a racist. Simply just be better act better than the next man or woman.

If the country is setup for rich poor divide then why is over 85% of the millionaires first generation rich? The country is setup for people that want to work and make money can do that. It's also setup that if you want to sit on your *** and do nothing you can do that to.

I agree with your second part. Even though I have no idea who is more racists. I've lived around blacks and whites my entire life. I've been all over the country from Maine to California. When I was younger I thought different people could live together and it wasn't a big deal. Now I'm not so sure. There is money to be made off of division. Blacks always feel oppressed. Whites always feel taken advantage of (unless they are liberal then they beg for forgiveness on their knees and are self hating). I don't see anyway around dividing the country. I have no idea how that would workout logistically but it's something that is going to get more traction the more riots and instability there is in the country.

If the country is setup for rich poor divide then why is over 85% of the millionaires first generation rich? The country is setup for people that want to work and make money can do that. It's also setup that if you want to sit on your *** and do nothing you can do that to.

I agree with your second part. Even though I have no idea who is more racists. I've lived around blacks and whites my entire life. I've been all over the country from Maine to California. When I was younger I thought different people could live together and it wasn't a big deal. Now I'm not so sure. There is money to be made off of division. Blacks always feel oppressed. Whites always feel taken advantage of (unless they are liberal then they beg for forgiveness on their knees and are self hating). I don't see anyway around dividing the country. I have no idea how that would workout logistically but it's something that is going to get more traction the more riots and instability there is in the country.
The first is based off multiple train of thoughts.Tax breaks or the lack of them if you are middle class to poor.I do know that they dumbed down a lot of the school systems which doesn't help with education. Then you have one 1200 dollar stimulus compared to monthly checks for Canada. Expensive medication. I could go on and on. So basically I should have said I feel they prefer the divide. There is education available and any man can become wealthy in the right circumstance. Hard work doesn't always get you to point B though. But that probably is the case everywhere.

The first is based off multiple train of thoughts.Tax breaks or the lack of them if you are middle class to poor.I do know that they dumbed down a lot of the school systems which doesn't help with education. Then you have one 1200 dollar stimulus compared to monthly checks for Canada. Expensive medication. I could go on and on. So basically I should have said I feel they prefer the divide. There is education available and any man can become wealthy in the right circumstance. Hard work doesn't always get you to point B though. But that probably is the case everywhere.

Poor people pay very little in taxes already. So there is nothing to cut. There is a reason why Canada can do what it does. It doesn't have millions of illegals living in it, it has almost no military, if you need surgery and have money you can come to the U.S and bypass their social system, and Canada has less people than California. Canada and the U.S have almost nothing in common. Why would the government take money from people that work and give it to people that refuse to work? They do that a little now with welfare. I know people that have never had jobs. They make babies and live off of welfare their entire lives. I had a college professor (black lady) that tried to help black girls get jobs. She finally stopped when she was told over and over again that "I ain't doing nothn'... I'ma gone to have me sum kids and watch TV". They grew up in that environment and that's what they want. They get low income housing, modified electric bills, medicare, medicaid, food stamps, modified cable bills, free clinics, help from church organizations, community outreach programs, head start for kids, free public schools, free lunch, and tons more. And I could go on and on.

Read Dr. Carson's book. He grew up with nothing but a mother who wouldn't let him fail. I've met him and talked about this at length. Great man. Fact is that no program, no handouts, no church can fix what is broken. People have to start taking individual responsibility and fix it. And don't get me started on all the programs that are there just for blacks. Entire organizations like the NAACP, UNCF, and the hundreds more scholarships offered to blacks and the companies with "diversity" programs.

Poor people pay very little in taxes already. So there is nothing to cut. There is a reason why Canada can do what it does. It doesn't have millions of illegals living in it, it has almost no military, if you need surgery and have money you can come to the U.S and bypass their social system, and Canada has less people than California. Canada and the U.S have almost nothing in common. Why would the government take money from people that work and give it to people that refuse to work? They do that a little now with welfare. I know people that have never had jobs. They make babies and live off of welfare their entire lives. I had a college professor (black lady) that tried to help black girls get jobs. She finally stopped when she was told over and over again that "I ain't doing nothn'... I'ma gone to have me sum kids and watch TV". They grew up in that environment and that's what they want. They get low income housing, modified electric bills, medicare, medicaid, food stamps, modified cable bills, free clinics, help from church organizations, community outreach programs, head start for kids, free public schools, free lunch, and tons more. And I could go on and on.

Read Dr. Carson's book. He grew up with nothing but a mother who wouldn't let him fail. I've met him and talked about this at length. Great man. Fact is that no program, no handouts, no church can fix what is broken. People have to start taking individual responsibility and fix it. And don't get me started on all the programs that are there just for blacks. Entire organizations like the NAACP, UNCF, and the hundreds more scholarships offered to blacks and the companies with "diversity" programs.
I just wish during this pandemic they would have helped people a little more. I thought before that the economy seemed to be thriving well. Good points though Vader.

I just wish during this pandemic they would have helped people a little more. I thought before that the economy seemed to be thriving well. Good points though Vader.

The problem is that government is a horrible entity to help people. It's bloated and inefficient. Just giving people money doesn't really help because it's adding to our national debt and our year deficit. I have no problems with lowering taxes or a payroll holiday. But just giving people money made no sense. It's going to be offset by higher prices.

Joe Biden says that poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.

Joe Biden says that poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.

Joe Biden says were all the same.

44by5b.jpg

How prescient is this? From 2013 - "We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did." ~ Thomas Sowell

How prescient is this? From 2013 - "We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did." ~ Thomas Sowell

Social media.

We are all placed in buckets. You are X this, gets your bucket, your Y that, here’s your bucket. It doesn’t matter if your good, if someone in your bucket does something, that bucket is bad and must be tossed aside.

These protesters don't know what the hell they are doing or why. Just wreck everything.

103128460_892047354598338_8560262232007157529_n.jpg

Police brutality is not a black-only issue. They might be the most likely victims, but it a national problem. New rules are needed, if a man is down handcuffed, other police at the scene need to radio in excessive force beyond 15 seconds otherwise by standing cops are guilty to a lesser degree. Then things would change.

The cops shot a white guy dead a few weeks ago. Not a peep from the media. Dozens of black people shoot in the Streets of Chicago last month, not a peep from the media. I guess their lives didn't matter. Eff the media.

For a life to matter by the qualifications of black lives matter, it usually takes an X convict ( like Floyd was ) to be killed at an arrest. While this is very wrong, it might happen 2-3 times a year. The police are assaulted over 55,000 time a year, it's not an easy job.

Work with the Democratic leaning police departments in urban areas where this stuff happens, don't destroy your own community and business, many of which are hurting with arson or vandalism. Don't defund those who protect you, unless the innocents lives in your community don't matter either.

Also crack out the old Martin Luther King Tapes.

1. Notice he never said he was marching for black rights, he said civil rights.

2. Notice all the USA flags when he marched? . Show the nation you want to be part of it.

3. Non violence. No looting, no assaults, no arson. No exceptions.

4. Pick your leaders wisely. Make sure they can communicate.

Martin Luther King would be dismayed at what defines "black culture" now. Absolutely dismayed.