• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

For the CONservative hater who wished me dead while I was gone:

This thread is still comical to me.

I have a snake that lives under my porch. I see it once in awhile. I let it be and it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't say we are buds and I don't bother it, as it keeps to itself, but I hate snakes. We are cool though. I couldn't kill it.

We had one in our pool cage. In the past, i would have indiscriminately killed him with no second thought. I caught him, instead, and put him outside the cage. If I see him run over in the road, it wouldn't bother me at all.

I don't understand the hate for snakes. I was bit by a 4ft black rat snake and it drew blood but that was it. It was like like a little scratch. Unless the snake is poisonous it is basically harmless.

I gotta snake, man! It slithers this way and that!

I don't understand the hate for snakes. I was bit by a 4ft black rat snake and it drew blood but that was it. It was like like a little scratch. Unless the snake is poisonous it is basically harmless.

I don't know what it is about them, but never have been a fan. They are interesting to look at, behind glass. Have no interested in holding one or having it as a pet.

That video is quite comical to me.

I made a promise to myself because of your complaint that I was turning this place into a left wing shithole,( or whatever you called it) to not post a whole bunch of threads or incessently mock your sides inability to grasp logic and the truth.

PRICELESS.

Now that is funny. Who said the elf didn't have a sense of humor?

Actually Booted I made a promise to myself because of your complaint that I was turning this place into a left wing shithole,( or whatever you called it) to not post a whole bunch of threads or incessently mock your sides inability to grasp logic and the truth..

Riiiiight Elfie, inability to grasp logic an truth... Trump and Russia swayed the American voter to pull the lever for Trump instead of Hillary...cant imagine how any rational person can't grasp that.

So, I will start a thread when it's something worth talking/debating..

An admission of guilt?...or merely oblivious to the fact that you've just admitted to being a d-bag?

and I'll comment here and there in other posters threads, but for the most part I'm just waiting on the shitstorm when Trump is removed from power that this place is going to expell.

THAT WILL BE PRICELESS.

My my, logic tells you Trump is gonna be removed from power....Please stop, we're are becoming overwhelmed by so much logic and truth....I see what you mean. Can't grasp.

Did any of that help you understand why you LIEberals and democRATS are incessantly mocked?

Last edited:
you coming over for the game this year?

Don't know, Ark. It's a freaking Monday right? I doubt it...my wife has to work on Tuesday so it would be really tough on her. If it were a Sunday game, hell yes.

Wow.....I'm gone a week and all hell breaks loose again.

I don't recall anyone wishing you dead. I do, however, recall many people wishing you wouldn't come back. Maybe that person meant 'dead to the board.'

You bring that **** on yourself with your nasty little mouth.
The intent is to create anger and be as vile as possible with intention . You do your job well. Just don't expect people to be nice. This is just a message board.

A spoon full of honey will catch more flies than a gallon of vinegar. - Ben Franklin

Last edited: