• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

For the CONservative hater who wished me dead while I was gone:

ElftardPoloLiar was banned? Hmm, her contributions are so devoid of merit that I did not notice.

I still posit that ElftardPoloLiar may be that bloated, disgusting, ignorant "creative writing" instructor from Fresno State who called Barbara Bush a racist and thought it funny to give out a suicide hotline's phone number as a joke and have that facility flooded with calls.

You bring that **** on yourself with your nasty little mouth.
The intent is to create anger and be as vile as possible with intention . You do your job well. Just don't expect people to be nice. This is just a message board.

A spoon full of honey will catch more flies than a gallon of vinegar. - Ben Franklin

Though you can catch the most flies with a pile of ****! - Cope

Don't know, Ark. It's a freaking Monday right? I doubt it...my wife has to work on Tuesday so it would be really tough on her. If it were a Sunday game, hell yes.

Yeah, monday night .

Is she the one who was your girlfriend last time? If so, you MUST bring her!!

Your and her work does not have PTO?

Wish Elfie was dead? Nah. I think more people wished Elfies mother couldn't produce babies.