• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

For those of you who say racism doesn't exist. I have a few questions:

I see Tibs, the social justice crusader, is at it again about our own Federal officers detaining Antifa domestic terrorists, but has been strangely missing from condemning real human atrocities like Uighur slavery (and God knows what else) in China and people being murdered for exercising their first amendment rights here in the U.S. Maybe he just didn't see the thread?

Bump, so that perhaps Fibs sees it now.

Last edited:
Hey Tim, you especially should find this disgusting. Burn down their neighborhood? These people are mentally ill:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I hope people realize that there are many white Republican voters in this country if they're given a choice between renting a room in their house to a person of color or burning down the house, they will elect to burn down the entire neighborhood. It's not just a small fringe.</p>— Wajahat "Wears a Mask Because of a Pandemic" Ali (@WajahatAli) <a href="https://twitter.com/WajahatAli/status/1284943911446884352?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 19, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good lord.

I see Tibs, the social justice crusader, is at it again...

Let me be unequivocally clear in my response:

1. I condemn human atrocities like Uighur slavery (and God knows what else) in China
2. I condemn people being murdered for exercising their first amendment rights in the U.S.

1. I condemn human atrocities like Uighur slavery (and God knows what else) in China
2. I condemn people being murdered for exercising their first amendment rights in the U.S.

It's just not enough for you to spend the majority (or even 10%) of your time on, obviously.

I support 100% the right of citizens to peaceably assemble to protest. That right ENDS at somebody else's front stoop and any act of vandalism or violence.

The problem we now have is that violent agitators are using civil discord as a cover for their violent, destructive actions.

Oh, and **** Jemele Hill, a no-talent bum who was hired solely because she is black and has a vagina. That's it. I personally know at least 10 people more qualified to be a commentator on ESPN than her.

I support 100% the right of citizens to peaceably assemble to protest. That right ENDS at somebody else's front stoop and any act of vandalism or violence.

The problem we now have is that violent agitators are using civil discord as a cover for their violent, destructive actions.

Oh, and **** Jemele Hill, a no-talent bum who was hired solely because she is black and has a vagina. That's it. I personally know at least 10 people more qualified to be a commentator on ESPN than her.

bUt OnLy ThE vIoLeNt PrOtEsToRs ShOuLd Be ReMoVeD!

These black people seem to have been all disgusted by him:

EdFkyVpXoAgEhVp

EdFkyZKXkAASA6M

EdFkyVpXkAAAqQj

just proof that he sucks at being racist.

Hey Tim, you especially should find this disgusting. Burn down their neighborhood? These people are mentally ill:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I hope people realize that there are many white Republican voters in this country if they're given a choice between renting a room in their house to a person of color or burning down the house, they will elect to burn down the entire neighborhood. It's not just a small fringe.</p>— Wajahat "Wears a Mask Because of a Pandemic" Ali (@WajahatAli) <a href="https://twitter.com/WajahatAli/status/1284943911446884352?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 19, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'd gladly have an exchange with this racist, clueless ****. Any day. Anywhere.

They don't want an exchange. They want to shut up anyone that disagrees with them. This is what happens when Marxists control the education field, HollyWeird, and the democratic party. There is nothing to talk about because it's always "Settled science" or "You're a racists if you disagree with me". they just wants to shut down the conversation because their ideas are rooted in overthrowing the government and having a U.S.S.R style government where they are in charge. They've said as much. Now the dems are embolden to uncloak their beliefs and reveal their real philosophy.

The funniest thing is these useful idiots don’t even realize that if they ever are successful, they will be shoved aside immediately by the people pulling the strings. They think they’ll be running **** when they will more likely be shoveling **** at their new government assigned career.

Twitter needs to go. It was never a great forum, since covid it has been a swap of epic proportions. To some regard one can understand. The mental health of folks has been completely ****** from these lockdowns, forced unemployment, forced removal of property and ownership from said forced unemployment.

Twitter needs to go. It was never a great forum, since covid it has been a swap of epic proportions. To some regard one can understand. The mental health of folks has been completely ****** from these lockdowns, forced unemployment, forced removal of property and ownership from said forced unemployment.

Twitter is one of the Dems' and media's problems. They think it represents a majority of Americans and play to whatever is trending.