• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

For those of you who say racism doesn't exist. I have a few questions:

The black woman and daughter were clearly instigating. You see this type of **** happen in malls. Accidentally make contact with a minority, they get all up in your face, demanding an apology or get your *** beaten. Thug life. They wouldn't let it go, blocking her from getting into her car, then when they tried to leave the mom got behind the car trying to make them run over her.

That's 100% on them.

Then yes, the white chick goes full retard pulling the gun. Stupid over reaction.

Bottom line: We're close to war.

A lot of the Black kids when I was in high school would instigate arguments with multiple White kids and call them crackers and honkeys, just to see if they could get one of them to reply with the N word, so they could then beat the **** out of them. I never heard anyone take the bait but if they wanted to fight, they just usually just found something else to beat them up for anyway.

Last edited:
A lot of the Black kids when I was in high school would instigate arguments with multiple White kids and call them crackers and honkeys, just to see if they could get one of them to reply with the N word, so they could then beat the **** out of them. I never heard anyone take the bait but they just usually just found something else to beat them up for anyway.

Maybe I'm wrong on this one, but if you want the N-word to go away yet continue to use it in your everyday language and in music it's not going to go away. I was at Walmart last week and this black guy was yelling at a black woman who was in her car--I couldn't hear if she was yelling back. Well anyway, he called her the N-word and meanwhile there is a young girl in the back seat, no older than 6 years old. Given all of the attention race relations are getting right now this was pretty awful to witness.

I said this a long time ago. And this is only my personal experience. If Black people didn't use the Nword, I probably wouldn't hear it at all.

The black woman and daughter were clearly instigating. You see this type of **** happen in malls. Accidentally make contact with a minority, they get all up in your face, demanding an apology or get your *** beaten. Thug life. They wouldn't let it go, blocking her from getting into her car, then when they tried to leave the mom got behind the car trying to make them run over her.

That's 100% on them.

Then yes, the white chick goes full retard pulling the gun. Stupid over reaction.

Bottom line: We're close to war.

Clearly instigating is putting it lightly I think. And all that because somebody perhaps bumped into another person? And the woman who pulled the gun on her perhaps overreacted, but she was also pregnant, the black woman blocked her from getting into her car, physically threatened her husband as well and then proceeds to try to block them from leaving. And you don't see it, but you hear sounds of what sounds like her pounding on their vehicle as they're trying to leave. That's where the woman panicked, when she heard the banging on their car & didn't know what they were going to do next or what they were capable of doing. I know common sense says that if you're in a 3,000-lb vehicle, you have the upper hand to get out of that situation as quickly as possible, but with everything that's going on right now and the videos of people getting their windows bashed in and essentially pulled out of their cars, I can understand her panic a little better.

I think the woman could have brandished the gun without pointing it in her face, or better yet they could have just taken off without further incident, but to say she just went full retard is a little much IMO.

Clearly instigating is putting it lightly I think. And all that because somebody perhaps bumped into another person? And the woman who pulled the gun on her perhaps overreacted, but she was also pregnant, the black woman blocked her from getting into her car, physically threatened her husband as well and then proceeds to try to block them from leaving. And you don't see it, but you hear sounds of what sounds like her pounding on their vehicle as they're trying to leave. That's where the woman panicked, when she heard the banging on their car & didn't know what they were going to do next or what they were capable of doing. I know common sense says that if you're in a 3,000-lb vehicle, you have the upper hand to get out of that situation as quickly as possible, but with everything that's going on right now and the videos of people getting their windows bashed in and essentially pulled out of their cars, I can understand her panic a little better.

I think the woman could have brandished the gun without pointing it in her face, or better yet they could have just taken off without further incident, but to say she just went full retard is a little much IMO.

To summarize, They're all ********.

Warning: disturbing video:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I'm sure race didn't play a role in this at all. <a href="https://t.co/QSv2MFdm0u">pic.twitter.com/QSv2MFdm0u</a></p>— Philosopher Dr. Stack III PhD (@DackStevon) <a href="https://twitter.com/DackStevon/status/1279500766043156482?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 4, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't like posting anything showing an innocent animal being abused, but this illustrates what some people are capable of. Using the other woman's own dog as a weapon? Absolutely disgusting. Sickening.

Last edited:
Holy ****. That Martinez, California couple who painted over a BLM mural on a public street are being charged with a hate crime!

Meanwhile:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is why I own guns. <a href="https://t.co/9cKpdnZE1z">pic.twitter.com/9cKpdnZE1z</a></p>— Ashley StClair &#55356;&#56826;&#55356;&#56824; (@stclairashley) <a href="https://twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1280652515281788928?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 7, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Apparently the guy who threatened her is a teacher at the University of Texas San Antonio. Not only should he be fired but brought up on charges, that's just some evil ****.

Holy ****. That Martinez, California couple who painted over a BLM mural on a public street are being charged with a hate crime!

Meanwhile:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is why I own guns. <a href="https://t.co/9cKpdnZE1z">pic.twitter.com/9cKpdnZE1z</a></p>— Ashley StClair ���� (@stclairashley) <a href="https://twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1280652515281788928?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 7, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Apparently the guy who threatened her is a teacher at the University of Texas San Antonio. Not only should he be fired but brought up on charges, that's just some evil ****.

He's deleted his Twitter and FB accounts, with all of his personal information made public, he's toast. I'm sure there are some fine folks in the Houston area that will help him with his obvious problems.

And Ashley................Hit!

I couldn't stop thinking about that beast swinging that poor dog. "She" had bigger shoulders than Michael.

We are not dealing with sane people

Wasn't really sure where to put this so it may as well be here. Simply appalling. I would SUE SUE SUE!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-chop-segregated-training-session-white-supremacy-physical-safety

The City of Seattle held a racially segregated employee training session aimed at White staffers and instructing them on "undoing your own whiteness" in order to be held accountable by people of color, according to documents obtained by a public records request.

The session took place on June 12, as protesters took part in the so-called "Capitol Hill Organized Protest" in the Capitol Hill district.
One handout distributed in the session reportedly declared how “racism is not our fault but we are responsible." Another said White staffers must give up “the land” and their “guaranteed physical safety” in order to be an “accomplice” for racial justice.

Christopher F. Rufo, an editor for City Journal and director of the Discovery Institute’s Center on Wealth and Poverty, said he filed a public records request regarding the training session. On Monday, he published copies of the materials distributed to employees in the session on his Twitter account.

According to his screenshots, the Office of Civil Rights hosted a two-and-a-half-hour “Training on Internalized Racial Superiority for White People.”
In the email invitation to the event, the office asked “city employees who identify as white to join this training to learn, reflect, challenge ourselves, and build skills and relationships that help us show up more fully as allies and accomplices for racial justice.”
“We’ll examine our complicity in the system of white supremacy – how we internalize and reinforce it – and begin to cultivate practices that enable us to interrupt racism in ways to be accountable to Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) folks within our community,” the email invitation said.

The name of the initial sender was redacted. Rufo claimed, “the City of Seattle has refused to provide the names of the diversity trainers, the budget for the program, or the video of the session.”
“I'm going to keep pushing—because this is exactly the kind of thought-policing they want to implement everywhere,” Rufo tweeted. “The new cultural revolution is being fought via corporate HR, city diversity training, and public school curriculums. When you find something like this in your community, expose it, criticize it, mock it, and reject it.”
Those who attended the session were shown handouts, including one that encouraged them to cultivate “networks with other white people who are practicing antiracist accomplicehood so you can talk through your struggles in the work of undoing your own whiteness.”

Diversity trainers instructed White employees in “practicing self-talk that affirms our complicity in racism.”
“Racism is not our fault but we are responsible,” one bullet point declared.
In order to be considered “accomplices,” White employees must give up “comfort,” “guaranteed physical safety,” “expectations or presumptions of emotional safety,” “control over other people and over the land,” and “relationships with some other white people.”
White employees were also urged to give up “niceties from neighbors and colleagues,” “the certainty of your job,” and “accepting jobs and promotions when we are not qualified, including racial equity jobs.”

Employees were presented with a flowchart that demonstrated how “white people keep the system going” by being socialized “to cause harm to POC,” “justify why we are superior and have been wronged by POC,” “use anger, self-righteousness and defensiveness [to] mask fear, shame, or guilt,” “show up small and inauthentic,” and finally are “unable to imagine a way forward that comes from a place of humanity,” thus reinforcing the status quo.
Those who attended the session were also shown a datasheet titled “Assimilation into Whiteness,” which claimed to document how those of Arab, Jewish, Finnish, German, Italian, Armenian or Irish descent still classify as White.

Employees were taught how to “interrupt” their whiteness by being “honest and implicate yourself either in the moment or in past experiences in which you acted or thought similarly.”
“Don’t blame others. Don’t distance. Don’t make yourself seem 'better.' None of us is,” a handout said. “You are also white and what someone else did today you may do tomorrow.”
A two-column chart also listed characteristics that defined “Internalized Racial Oppression.”
Internalized Racial Superiority,” was defined by perfectionism, individualism, imposition, arrogance, paternalism, silence, intellectualization, control, violence, comfort, appropriation, cognitive dissonance, objectivity and “anti-blackness.”

Meanwhile, “Internalized Racial Inferiority” was defined by colorism, isolation, protectionism, addiction, self-doubt, self-hate, rage, shame, denial, assimilation, ethnocentrisms, distancing, exaggerated visibility, hopelessness, apathy, erasure, invisibility, “anti-blackness.”
Fox News has reached out to the City of Seattle and the Discovery Institute separately for information about the session.

I said this a long time ago. And this is only my personal experience. If Black people didn't use the N word, I probably wouldn't hear it at all.

I have a lot of Caribbean friends. They despise the word. I have seen some of my friends go OFF when an USA black person call them the N word even in jest. It's the weirdest ******* thing...using the most despised word in the English lexicon as an endearment.

I have a lot of Caribbean friends. They despise the word.

Seems like a lot of Africans as well I've noticed. And the times I went to Jamaica, never heard that vile word uttered once.

Wasn't really sure where to put this so it may as well be here. Simply appalling. I would SUE SUE SUE!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-chop-segregated-training-session-white-supremacy-physical-safety

The City of Seattle held a racially segregated employee training session aimed at White staffers and instructing them on "undoing your own whiteness" in order to be held accountable by people of color, according to documents obtained by a public records request.

The session took place on June 12, as protesters took part in the so-called "Capitol Hill Organized Protest" in the Capitol Hill district.
One handout distributed in the session reportedly declared how “racism is not our fault but we are responsible." Another said White staffers must give up “the land” and their “guaranteed physical safety” in order to be an “accomplice” for racial justice.

Christopher F. Rufo, an editor for City Journal and director of the Discovery Institute’s Center on Wealth and Poverty, said he filed a public records request regarding the training session. On Monday, he published copies of the materials distributed to employees in the session on his Twitter account.

According to his screenshots, the Office of Civil Rights hosted a two-and-a-half-hour “Training on Internalized Racial Superiority for White People.”
In the email invitation to the event, the office asked “city employees who identify as white to join this training to learn, reflect, challenge ourselves, and build skills and relationships that help us show up more fully as allies and accomplices for racial justice.”
“We’ll examine our complicity in the system of white supremacy – how we internalize and reinforce it – and begin to cultivate practices that enable us to interrupt racism in ways to be accountable to Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) folks within our community,” the email invitation said.

The name of the initial sender was redacted. Rufo claimed, “the City of Seattle has refused to provide the names of the diversity trainers, the budget for the program, or the video of the session.”
“I'm going to keep pushing—because this is exactly the kind of thought-policing they want to implement everywhere,” Rufo tweeted. “The new cultural revolution is being fought via corporate HR, city diversity training, and public school curriculums. When you find something like this in your community, expose it, criticize it, mock it, and reject it.”
Those who attended the session were shown handouts, including one that encouraged them to cultivate “networks with other white people who are practicing antiracist accomplicehood so you can talk through your struggles in the work of undoing your own whiteness.”

Diversity trainers instructed White employees in “practicing self-talk that affirms our complicity in racism.”
“Racism is not our fault but we are responsible,” one bullet point declared.
In order to be considered “accomplices,” White employees must give up “comfort,” “guaranteed physical safety,” “expectations or presumptions of emotional safety,” “control over other people and over the land,” and “relationships with some other white people.”
White employees were also urged to give up “niceties from neighbors and colleagues,” “the certainty of your job,” and “accepting jobs and promotions when we are not qualified, including racial equity jobs.”

Employees were presented with a flowchart that demonstrated how “white people keep the system going” by being socialized “to cause harm to POC,” “justify why we are superior and have been wronged by POC,” “use anger, self-righteousness and defensiveness [to] mask fear, shame, or guilt,” “show up small and inauthentic,” and finally are “unable to imagine a way forward that comes from a place of humanity,” thus reinforcing the status quo.
Those who attended the session were also shown a datasheet titled “Assimilation into Whiteness,” which claimed to document how those of Arab, Jewish, Finnish, German, Italian, Armenian or Irish descent still classify as White.

Employees were taught how to “interrupt” their whiteness by being “honest and implicate yourself either in the moment or in past experiences in which you acted or thought similarly.”
“Don’t blame others. Don’t distance. Don’t make yourself seem 'better.' None of us is,” a handout said. “You are also white and what someone else did today you may do tomorrow.”
A two-column chart also listed characteristics that defined “Internalized Racial Oppression.”
Internalized Racial Superiority,” was defined by perfectionism, individualism, imposition, arrogance, paternalism, silence, intellectualization, control, violence, comfort, appropriation, cognitive dissonance, objectivity and “anti-blackness.”

Meanwhile, “Internalized Racial Inferiority” was defined by colorism, isolation, protectionism, addiction, self-doubt, self-hate, rage, shame, denial, assimilation, ethnocentrisms, distancing, exaggerated visibility, hopelessness, apathy, erasure, invisibility, “anti-blackness.”
Fox News has reached out to the City of Seattle and the Discovery Institute separately for information about the session.

Can the west coast fall off already.

Warning: explicit/offensive language. N-word used repeatedly:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Well you heard what Gillie said! And I’m with him. It’s explicit so excuse the language. But not one lie was told. ����*♀️ <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BlackLivesMattter?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BlackLivesMattter</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BLM?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BLM</a> <a href="https://t.co/Bxh2OCvcPA">pic.twitter.com/Bxh2OCvcPA</a></p>— Angela Stanton King ���� (@theangiestanton) <a href="https://twitter.com/theangiestanton/status/1281579791322361858?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 10, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

'Higher education'

Ecv9cBBUMAAAaGg

Here they go again. And that's a nice touch, our 'ruling':

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The claim: Trump campaign shirts feature imperial eagle, a Nazi symbol<br><br>Our ruling: True <a href="https://t.co/3eCiYdgQvK">https://t.co/3eCiYdgQvK</a></p>— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) <a href="https://twitter.com/USATODAY/status/1282259909032189952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Forget that the imperial eagle design was adopted by the Continental Congress in 1782, well before Hitler.

And I guess Mexico is a fascist country?

Ecujdu3XoAMJf1c

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The claim: Trump campaign shirts feature imperial eagle, a Nazi symbol<br><br>Our ruling: True <a href="https://t.co/3eCiYdgQvK">https://t.co/3eCiYdgQvK</a></p>— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) <a href="https://twitter.com/USATODAY/status/1282259909032189952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Forget that the imperial eagle design was adopted by the Continental Congress in 1782, well before Hitler.

Ecujdu3XoAMJf1c

USA Today ruling. Lol.

Ecujdu3XoAMJf1c

My Dad served in the Army Aircorp in WWII and I could swear I've seen a very similar insignia in pictures. Another example of the hyperventilating media.

Racists, racists, everywhere I look
Racists, racists, in every book.
Racism, racism, it's all around,
Racism, racism, it knows no bounds.
White people, white people, oppressors on high,
White people, white people, racists far and nigh.
Racism, racism, everywhere,
Here, there, behind the chair.
Racists, racists, danger to POC,
But white is a color, don't you see?
Racism, racism, a flaccid excuse,
A reason to fail, and explain why you lose.