• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

For those who haven't seen it.....

Obviously no one is open. Matt Canada designs his plays to run into coverage. Kenny was throwing to his imaginary friend and he dropped the ball. Which is also Cana-duhs fault.

Yeah, Freiermuth was open for an easy 5+.

I'm not sure I understand.

Look at the "bright" side: At least Tomlin taught Canada how to keep his shades on when the sun is down.

It seemed the moment the Clowns QB got the ball he got rid of it. Rarely did he stand there and pat the ball.
That made it difficult for our D to get sacks.
He definitely was the better QB on the field today. Not that he played good. He just was able to see the field better and move the chains. He had a lot of inaccurate throws which helped the defense keep us in it. If we had anything in terms of QB play today we win.

Matt sucks, but KP was about as bad as an NFL QB can be

DTR outplayed him and I thought maybe this will be the week KP will be better than the opposing QB…nope!!!

I don’t see the issue in giving the guy a shot at this point.

With the breakdown in the O-line missing assignments, iffy pass blocking, etc . you would get that scrub not so mobile red nosed third stringer killed. Sure start him get the team more losses. The pattern has been win win loss with this team, it would change to loss loss win. If they could manage to even squeeze out a win. So sure if the intent is better draft positioning by all means start Rudy.

Imagine Steelers fans across the world seeing a 6 -4 team throw in the towel.

That could possibly get Tomlin that much closer to the door.

I like it.

On the one play in the 4th, if DJ would have run the correct route and sat down instead of going deep, it would have been a catch for a first down. KP threw to the point and DJ had no idea what he was supposed to do. We see this at least 2 or 3 times a game. WR goes deep, KP throws short. WR cuts off route, KP throws deep. WR turns in, KP throws to the sideline. Etc. Etc. Etc. Who keeps f'ing up. More and more players are going to start talking and I don't blame them.

DTR outplayed him and I thought maybe this will be the week KP will be better than the opposing QB…nope!!!

Playing prevent defense does that pretty much every week. Playing it when you have very little time left in the game and all the other team needed was a fieldgoal to win is just stupid.

You’re bad for actually showing a little faith in betterment. I think you may need to listen to a looping stream of Coach Tomlin post game interviews………. To see how we are going to get the same **** fed to us, week in and week out.

Butter doesn’t run up hill and ping pong is a team sport.

Salute the nation

It has to start with the HC moving on. There's just no way this setup is going to compete with the top teams on offense or defense.

BINGO

This has been a very common thing, replace the OC and expect instant gratification. That won’t happen until the whole coaching staff is changed out. There is to much thumb-print scheme wide, so BIG change is needed.

Could we replace him with a worse’r coach….. yes, but we could definately have a chance at a better coach as well. This system is way past old and we need a modern NFL coach who can understand X s & Os & not scared to surround himself with better sub-coaching talent.

Salute the nation

Bobby Slowik. OC Texans. Offer him HC job and bring in his coaches. Fire the entire Tomlin coaching staff.
Him and the Lions OC. Bring them in and some others. Let Omar and company eval them..

Bobby Slowik. OC Texans. Offer him HC job and bring in his coaches. Fire the entire Tomlin coaching staff.
I would offer him on the first day of the offseason. Hell, I'd offer him TODAY.

Randle El is wr coach in Detroit. Maybe OC? The only non- qb to ever throw a TD pass in a super bowl.

Every qb. Warren is really the only excitement in this whole thing. The only guy who made **** happen today. He runs like every run is his very last. Those stiff arms are a real treat to watch.
He should be the unquestioned starter.
But of course, not with this regime.

It has to start with the HC moving on. There's just no way this setup is going to compete with the top teams on offense or defense.
Yeah as bad as offense is and let's be real defense is 20 times better.....is that the way you want defense to look....passive moving down the field trying to force 4 th and short on third and 22. Really?

Really some still on the believe Kenny is our answer, both looked as they performed. Canada may call the plays but Kenny was throwing to no one way too many times. We ahve no leaders and Rooney needs to see we need new coaching blood, both the OC DC need to be going home.