• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

For those who haven't seen it.....

You’re bad for actually showing a little faith in betterment. I think you may need to listen to a looping stream of Coach Tomlin post game interviews………. To see how we are going to get the same **** fed to us, week in and week out.

Butter doesn’t run up hill and ping pong is a team sport.

Salute the nation
To think our HC, OC and QB that have been together going on a year and half could outperform a scrub backup playing turtle ball in his 2nd start was indeed a lofty expectation

Thought for sure they could get the 17 “dummy score”, but alas no

Just a bunch of pudding and nowhere to put it

Him and the Lions OC. Bring them in and some others. Let Omar and company eval them..

Definitely get Omar involved in vetting the new coach and coaching staff.

Salute the nation

Definitely get Omar involved in vetting the new coach and coaching staff.

Salute the nation
I wanna see Omar go to Rooney and say, "Time to change the entire coaching staff."
But from all the videos I've seen, Khan's a HUGE Tomlin mark, so probably not.

I wanna see Omar go to Rooney and say, "Time to change the entire coaching staff."
But from all the videos I've seen, Khan's a HUGE Tomlin mark, so probably not.

When I read that, I thought Pock, but then went right to pimple on my ***................................................. (sorry if offensive)

I hear you on the Kahn thing, but also realize that these guys (including tomlin) have close people who say things to them in truth. Kahn's not blind and can see what is happening due to those close to him and because he's still mad about cutting his eyelids off.

Salute the nation

Well maybe we will get lucky and they'll sit him and Mitch so that badass gunslinger Mason Rudolph can lead the way as qb 1.

He's the only one that could possibly operate this greatest show on turf offense to a Superbowl Championship.

It's Mason time!

😁😉😉
I think Mason would come in and make some nice throws, for the 10 plays or so before he was carted off the field with a broken leg. He has some skills I admire with staying in the pocket and delivering the ball while taking a hit. But those very skills would get him killed.

I think Mason would come in and make some nice throws, for the 10 plays or so before he was carted off the field with a broken leg. He has some skills I admire with staying in the pocket and delivering the ball while taking a hit. But those very skills would get him killed.
I think he and many here would like that situation, right now, and take those injury chances

I think he and many here would like that situation, right now, and take those injury chances
And gain what exactly? Think he wouldn't be more prone to INTs? Sacks? Think he could thread the needle in th red zone?

In some schemes I would be more prone to give it the ol college try.

is that the right expression? 😉

In the Steelers scheme you are just rotating bad outcomes.

And gain what exactly? Think he wouldn't be more prone to INTs? Sacks? Think he could thread the needle in th red zone?

In some schemes I would be more prone to give it the ol college try.

is that the right expression? 😉

In the Steelers scheme you are just rotating bad outcomes.
A 3rd string journeyman QB would love the chance to step in as a starter again, regardless of risk due to **** OL, because he needs some "good tape" to get another contract.

Rudy was unloved by 31 other teams. I think he would want a chance to compete in a real game before he hangs up his cleats.

Clarity. When every QB you have, 2 first rd picks and one 3rd round pick fail in your system. You gain clarity. You also gain not ruining your first round pick. Trotting him out there weekly hoping for miracles and killing his confidence and whatever else goes with that. Jets nearly killed Geno smith. Now look at him. I get that you don't think he has the talent to do better. I think he might . I do agree no one will thrive in this offense