• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FOXNews Analyst blasts network as propaganda machince while announcing departure

Peters is just mad that Fox News has been ***** slapping him for the past year or two and making him look like the fool that he is.

Peters is just mad that Fox News has been ***** slapping him for the past year or two and making him look like the fool that he is.

I really don't watch Fox because of people like Peters, Whannity, Schlep, and commercials non-stop. Channel just sucks anymore. But I do DVR Tucker Carlson. OANN is much better news, not opinion.

I'm guessing Ralph has been told by the deep state that if he wants to continue getting $5000 a day "Consulting" jobs he better toe the line with the GOPe.

It's all propaganda

Liberal media didn’t think data mining was so bad when Obama’s campaign did it

The left is outraged that President Trump’s campaign used data mining to win the 2016 election – but neither the media nor Democrats seemed to mind when President Obama’s team did the same thing.

Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro penned a column for The Hill on Tuesday headlined, “What’s genius for Obama is scandal when it comes to Trump,” which outlined the differences in the way similar news was covered during contrasting administrations.

Cambridge Analytica is accused of harvesting data to build profiles on 50 million Facebook users, who agreed to fill out a survey, in an attempt to help Team Trump target specific voters with ads and stories.

Shapiro noted that Facebook didn’t object when Obama’s team used tactics similar to what Trump’s campaign employed, noting that a former Obama campaign staffer recently admitted Facebook didn’t try to stop Obama’s 2012 re-election team because the company wanted him to win.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-was-so-bad-when-obama-s-campaign-did-it.html

I get all the news I need from late night talk shows, comedians and Hollywood actors.

Then u should know that creepy Uncle Joe is the Dems best hope for 2020

xyjvZ-mQ4pOIF7CH-TNMx-emo6-kP4nu-7YBUo6TBwY.jpg

I think he was suspended once for some reason. Kind of a goofy guy.