• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Free agency news thread

Bucs looking to trade G Shaq Mason

Edwards wouldn't have been a bad get but anyone thinking we are going to pay $15-20 million for an ILB (what Edmunds will be getting) or any other free agent is completely off their rocker.

Edwards wouldn't have been a bad get but anyone thinking we are going to pay $15-20 million for an ILB (what Edmunds will be getting) or any other free agent is completely off their rocker.

I love this time of year, but never expect ANY signings.
We are what we are.

Just heard on Savran's show that the Rats have signed Cam Sutton, 4 yrs, 56 mil.

Stan just reported that one of his listeners is saying that this report is coming from an Adam Schefter parody account. So nothing confirmed yet.

Think Stan is wrong

Sort of irritates me Steelers let him test the market. Best free agent right out the door. And doing what to improve the team? They are always acting like they are the smartest in the room. No aggressive moves to get better just the same ol outdated approach.

Keep Witherspoon n now porter jr or Gonzalez is priority 1 at pick 17

Sort of irritates me Steelers let him test the market. Best free agent right out the door. And doing what to improve the team? They are always acting like they are the smartest in the room. No aggressive moves to get better just the same ol outdated approach.
How do we know they didn't try. That offer is a bit above what most were speculating he would get.

Don't fret Slash, they'll resign Piere and Allen.

How do we know they didn't try. That offer is a bit above what most were speculating he would get.
It isn't an earth shattering contract. They didn't clear space to even be competitive. There is no unknown here. Just more substandard standard ****.

I've seen him potentially getting as high as $14 million per. I think he is more in the $8-$10 million range and I'm guessing the Steelers did to and they weren't going to give him 2 years guaranteed.