• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game Balls, Game Goats & FU's................@ Broncos

Put in Rosie Nix and run the ******* ball right at them. You get at least two solid runs . . .

this^^^

sometimes, they seem to overthink things. I wanted to see our OL just to blow them off the line.

Why the **** do we always WASTE 1-2 timeouts each half? Communication is lacking, and that falls on the head coach.

Last edited:
Why the **** to we always WASTE 1-2 timeouts each half? Communication is lacking, and that falls on the head coach.

regardless, the offense went down the field, with enough time to tie the game. Three shots at the two, with one TO in their pocket. Was not on Tomlin because of lack of TOs. The chances were there, but be it bad play calling, execution or whathaveyou, they had a great chance to go into OT and stunk up the joint.

I really don't understand the "AB stopped running his route" argument for Ben's 1st INT. Ben idiotically threw into double coverage!!! It was going to be picked by either the Safety or CB irrespective of AB's route.

What makes it even worse is that he had a wide open option (James?) RIGHT in front of him.

I really don't understand the "AB stopped running his route" argument for Ben's 1st INT. Ben idiotically threw into double coverage!!! It was going to be picked by either the Safety or CB irrespective of AB's route.

What makes it even worse is that he had a wide open option (James?) RIGHT in front of him.
That ball hits AB in stride if the DB doesn't grab AB and pull him. The CB is trailing, if AB doesn't get grabbed the ball hits AB in stride in front of the Safety.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app