• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game Balls, Game Goats & FU's.............week 10..................vs Saints.....

Last edited:
As far as I can see, Minkah has only missed 3 games during the 4 seasons he's been a Steeler. Not 21. He only played 14 games in 2019. But, he wasn't acquired until two games into the season. So, he played in every game he was on the roster for the Steelers that year. He played a full season in 2020. In 2021 he missed 1 game. And this year he's missed two games with probably another 2 to come following the appendectomy.
I don't know what the Steelers record is in those 3 games.

https://www.nfl.com/players/minkah-fitzpatrick/stats/career
Correct. So their record is actually 2-1 without him. Last time I trust statmuse for information. :(

Great point. Well-articulated.

The Steelers are 11-9-1 when Fitzpatrick misses a game, including 2-0 this year. They're 1-10 without Watt, including 1-6 this season.

Even you can see the difference there.
I see your point but it's reckless to say Minkah is replaceable...

I see your point but it's reckless to say Minkah is replaceable...
How about more replaceable than TJ? That was my point.

I've always liked Minkah, but it's clear that the key to the success of this defense is Watt.

This is hilariously wrong… we traded for him in 2019🤣🤣🤣 using that logic we might as well go back to the start of the franchise record and just subtract the games he played… that would give us a real “ all time record without him” 😂
It sure is. That's why I said it was wrong in my next post, and I was mistaken for referencing it.