• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GAME DAY Thread…….. STEELERS playing the Packers

we almost CANNOT throw a pass downfield. Our line simply cannot protect KP. The defense knows it and they pin their ears back and go after him. The run blocking looks better as evidenced by 94 yards of rushing so far , but the pass blocking sucks or maybe the receivers cant get open so Kenny has to wait too long. Something isnt right in that aspect of the offense

waste a timeout on 4th down only to kick. Like i'm watching Penn State

Can someone PM me a game link?

Ticky taky....a gift for them.

Methinks a FG is the better decision here. We already got lucky on the first 4th down attempt...
Lucky? I must have saw a different play.

Come on D!!!!!

Love only gained 3 yds on that run because he **** his pants once he realized TJ was on his tail.

Salute the nation

we almost CANNOT throw a pass downfield. Our line simply cannot protect KP. The defense knows it and they pin their ears back and go after him. The run blocking looks better as evidenced by 94 yards of rushing so far , but the pass blocking sucks or maybe the receivers cant get open so Kenny has to wait too long. Something isnt right in that aspect of the offense
Play design might also be an issue.