• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GAME DAY Thread…….. STEELERS playing the Packers

Like when something is working well you keep at it attitude. Running game is trending up.

Warren is good.
He really is. He had a little problem with "fumble-itis" earlier in the season, but he is good now. I like both the backs we have. A lot of Najee's lack of success has had to do with the terrible offensive line. We saw it again on this drive when Jaylin got the ball, lost his footing, and there was a Packer defender basically in the backfield that he ran into. But like on the pitch to Najee down on the other end of the field, there was a hole the size of a dump truck opened up and he went for almost 20 yards. Najee just needs a consistent OLine. I like the fact that we have BOTH backs.

14 points in one half? Duh unleashes hell.

He really is. He had a little problem with "fumble-itis" earlier in the season, but he is good now. I like both the backs we have. A lot of Najee's lack of success has had to do with the terrible offensive line. We saw it again on this drive when Jaylin got the ball, lost his footing, and there was a Packer defender basically in the backfield that he ran into. But like on the pitch to Najee down on the other end of the field, there was a hole the size of a dump truck opened up and he went for almost 20 yards. Najee just needs a consistent OLine. I like the fact that we have BOTH backs.
One fumble is fumble-ites? ...to boot I think that was pre-season. I could be wrong though.

Damn our O-line is destroying Green Bay's front 7.

14 pts in the 1st half??? Wtf??

2 rushing TDs??? Wtf??
who are these offensive players in Steeler jerseys and what happened to the real players?? They actually look like a real offense. Now the team we are playing is 3-5 so its not like we are up against SF or CLE.