• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GAME DAY Thread…….. STEELERS playing the Packers

Ever watch a Steelers game that they are pissing away and your significant other is doing something annoying like tapping away on their phone? You want to cuss, but you’re not sure if it’s at the TV or the annoying **** going on around you. smh

Get Pickens going here

Ever watch a Steelers game that they are pissing away and your significant other is doing something annoying like tapping away on their phone? You want to cuss, but you’re not sure if it’s at the TV or the annoying **** going on around you. smh
Yes

Horrible play call or decision.

Thank God for Boz.

Man, that was close

Pickett is just awful. That throw was pathetic.

Jesus H. Christ, THROW THE BALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ******* FIELD.
You need routes to go in that direction for gim to be able to throw in that area.

Damn straight...

Steelers should have just ran all day. Not BS shotgun runs. The OL was moving the packers. Get under center and run the damn ball until the stop it. They had a 10 point lead. Wear them down.

Damn we just screwed the Pickett 4th quarter comeback
You think so? Our D is pitching a shut out from here on out? I hope they do but I won't hold.my breathe. We need a TO soo er or later by our D.

Still got three so at least back in the lead.

Kenny!!! Stop doing that chyt!!!
NOT a franchise QB. Might be better than most backups in the NFL but not a franchise QB around whom you build a team. He just cannot get it. I think this and then I think about his atrocious OC who wont use the middle of the field. And I think of the terrible OL who cannot protect him and who knows, he may be better than I think but how can we tell. His accuracy is a problem no matter who is calling the plays.