• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GAME DAY Thread…….. STEELERS playing the Packers

Why o why do we kick it to the 5?

WTF does Smith and Tomlin have Boz kicking short?

AGAIN, they give up 7 yards more than they need to

Make a big play don't get aggressive two run third and three and Kenny watching Warren all the way and a pass that would not have gotten a first down. Almost intercepted, maybe time Kenny is a bigger problem then thought. 0-6 the last third down plays.

hoping next year they realize that throwing to the middle is not an autoflag

Ever watch a Steelers game that they are pissing away and your significant other is doing something annoying like tapping away on their phone? You want to cuss, but you’re not sure if it’s at the TV or the annoying **** going on around you. smh
Weekly occurence

is the wind blowing hard or something? Can Bos not kick a touchback?? Our special teams defense is so bad. I hate watching us defend kicks. Why cant Boz knock it out of the endzone?

We have been asking for passes to the middle of the field since the second season of Fitchner

It won’t matter.. draft ten qbs and sign ten more… get all new wrs .. none of that will matter until the coaching philosophy dramatically changes by them pulling their heads out of their *****

nose-picking-nose.gif
Omg I’d have to leave earth

Third and long....Bump and man up. Rush that damn QB....end result. Forced throw for an INT....or a sack. Get it done Austin.

They took the penalty. It's 3rd and long.

Who bets that GB makes a first down on this 3rd and long? Cause that never happens with this defense.

I wad just ranting about declining that penalty.

Now which is more likely, converting 4th and less than 1 or 3rd and long?

I call it even

Damn.