• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GAME DAY Thread…….. STEELERS playing the Packers

We continue the same pass play and Kenny is accurate on one out of five. Does the middle of the field appear to Kenny or Canada, TE gets the ball once in a game.

I have to defecate

Lol. What play were ypu watching? Defender had good coverage. The play was where Pickett put it. DJ HAS to catch that.
is it a hard catch to make? Yes, for sure, but that is what he is paid to do. Justin Jefferson would catch that. Several #1 receivers would catch that because that is what they do, but DJ is not ever going to get you that ball. Pickens would come closer than DJ

Lol. What play were ypu watching? Defender had good coverage. The play was where Pickett put it. DJ HAS to catch that.
You think a WR should catch every jump ball. Throw it out front and it is a TD. DJ had to come back for the ball.

That was a high ball behind him... not blaming him on that drop.
That he saw the entire way. High spotted it. Hit him square in the hands and he dropped it. It was acrually a good pass. DB had great coverage.

You think a WR should catch every jump ball. Throw it out front and it is a TD. DJ had to come back for the ball.
Lol..
It hit him in Both of his hands. Yes I think he should catch that. As for DJ....I will take just once to start. Once he gets that we can take about a second one. Fair?