• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GAME DAY Thread…….. STEELERS playing the Packers

Good D, keeping us in the game yet again.

I hope this next three and out moves the ball more.

That 3rd down conversion was a fumble in the air , and probably was short

Agreed. On Packers sideline so they ran to the LOS and ran a play.

So Cana-DUH, on a close play subject to review, why not run to the LOS and run the ball up the middle for 2 yards? It's what you do anyway.

Agreed. On Packers sideline so they ran to the LOS and ran a play.

So Cana-DUH, on a close play subject to review, why not run to the LOS and run the ball up the middle for 2 yards? It's what you do anyway.
It is not what he does

Lol..
It hit him in Both of his hands. Yes I think he should catch that. As for DJ....I will take just once to start. Once he gets that we can take about a second one. Fair?
I'm with Pride. That was not the best pass regardless of DJ getting his hands on the ball. A deeper ball probably equates to a catch or TD...

Jaylen comes to play

Shortside sweep- AWESOME!!

Warren....BOOM!!!!

I bet Warren gets us to the red zone and stupid Canada takes him out of the game. We've seen this movie.

DJ has many good traits but deep combat catches with contact are not one of them. Never has been. He gets moved to easily.
Drops is a good WR, maybe even slightly better than that. But he is NOT a closer or someone that you can 100% count on.