• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GAME DAY Thread…….. STEELERS playing the Packers

Plese lets not say Kenny won this game,

This was definitely a RB and FG game win.

Playing that type of defense will be their demise when it matters, but 2 game saving picks still has to be noted.

They have Pickett in super game manager mode and we can't get receivers open for ****. We have zero play action it's a terrible design for passing.

Head to head wins against rats and stains it’s us in first place (I think)
Rats are in first. Only would be second if they were tied but they have a half a game lead.

Love the win but wow why the same four man rush and coverage that is just poor. Yes two interceptions last on desperate play, but the defense needs to get off the field. I saw those stats today and the defense was 32 or 30 on total defense and we continue to hear how good we are. How long can our hearts take this punishment???? Enjoy the week SN.

Love the win but wow why the same four man rush and coverage that is just poor. Yes two interceptions last on desperate play, but the defense needs to get off the field. I saw those stats today and the defense was 32 or 30 on total defense and we continue to hear how good we are. How long can our hearts take this punishment???? Enjoy the week SN.
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Every team in our division except us has 2 division losses

85svlb.jpg

what is wrong with a shitbird loss?

Nothing. I hate Cleveland more.

I want to be reassured that the Stains still suck.
The fact that the Stains were getting their *** kicked was reassuring.....until they made the comeback that they did.

That made me have to admit that they are good and may take this division. Anybody but that Stains.

Plus I live in a Cleveland suburb. You can't imagine the joy I experience every Monday morning listening to Cleveland crybaby radio.
Tomorrow no radio for me. Thats 2 weeks in a row. I'm being robbed!

This was definitely a RB and FG game win.

Playing that type of defense will be their demise when it matters, but 2 game saving picks still has to be noted.

They have Pickett in super game manager mode and we can't get receivers open for ****. We have zero play action it's a terrible design for passing.
So, is KP that bad, is it putrid play calling, receivers that can't seem to get wide open like every opponent they play, or a combination of all three?

If all you want to do is hark on negatives with a 6 and 3 record. Go sit in the corner. Come back out when their is legitimately something to ***** at.
The passing game is still abysmal. That is a legitimate *****.

The passing game is still abysmal. That is a legitimate *****.
Not always going to have every element of what we want. The passing game is still a work in progress. The secondary has issues.

The running game is getting better which can open up opportunities for the pass game.

Not high on the passing scheme. But give me a win every single time over pretty.

Every single time.