• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GAME DAY Thread…….. STEELERS playing the Packers

The problem simply is someone had to win. I can’t be happy with either one winning.
I think you always root for a division leader to lose that is not named the Steelers.

Ravens bye week, is not until like, a week before the playoffs start

I was but then felt really dirty having rooted for the clowns. Even with them winning I didn’t get a happy ending
Of course not. I had the bungles in my pick'ems and had a hard time rooting for them. Ultimately I will take the teams in the division that takes in a loss with a smile. When the play each other man... Just beat the crap out of each other.

So, is KP that bad, is it putrid play calling, receivers that can't seem to get wide open like every opponent they play, or a combination of all three?
Combination of all three. The O-line was contributory early and still has some hiccups with Cole and Moore.

Yet still wins.

Still winning!😉

Hey, I’m sure you will all be extraordinarily happy when you realize that this team is only 3 wins away from continuing “The Streak” 😂

Hey, I’m sure you will all be extraordinarily happy when you realize that this team is only 3 wins away from continuing “The Streak” 😂
OH! And the ESPN win probability predictor has them winning exactly 3 more games.
Cardinals, Patriots and Colts

Another game where the opposing team had more yards....and another victory to boot.

There's so much going on in this video clip.

Danny Smith absolutely gets trucked.

Kuntz's had gets tossed to get that helmet on. Seumalo gets the helmet on as well.

Fitzpatrick basically tackles Kazee to get him away to prevent a penalty.

Miles Killebrew is having the time of his life.

As the melee is going on, Rodney Williams finally comes in and drags Smith away, who's jaw is still chewing in his dazed state. He may need to be put in concussion protocol.

I looked at our schedule. I doubt we win another game.
You should be able to beat the Panthers, Giants and Bears. Chargers won't be easy but their D isn't all that.

I would think you would at least pull off three more...