• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game thread - rats vs. Good guys Part II incase you don't understand basic calendar skills

This line has issues reading blitzes… too often you see a guy blocking nobody while someone comes free
That was on Kenny. The Rats had that side overloaded he never even looked at the D line before the snap

Well, one things for sure! They cannot stop the Ravens rushing attack.

Good stop! Now get the punt without any penalty.

Note to self, headlocks are not holding tonight
All ******* night.., on that one reply of a run up the middle, the olineman overran the defensive player coming up the middle and he reached back and pulled the guy out of the way with the ref right there and nothing called… i mean i don’t blame them.. call too much on those purple peckerheads and you have to hear the shrill whine of Harbaugh all night

Is it just me or do we really have a hard time tackling? It doesn’t seem like when I watch other games that I see so many other nfl
Players truffle with taking another player down. We constantly have guys fighting for more yards and it takes 2 or 3 or more to bring one guy down.

If Harris had breakaway speed he'd have about 130 yards already tonight.

I know that this is stating the obvious but this is the dumbest ******* play calling of all time.

Gotta love Pickens standing next to Tomlin in favor of Sims with the season on the line, would be curious to see Pickens snap totals compared to our lessor wide receivers, because Cahaduh