• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gene Simmons On His Late Mother & The U.S. Flag

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

I don't know if this is really old, or fairly new, or if anybody's seen it -- but I thought it was worth sharing. God bless his mother, a concentration camp survivor who was originally detained at the age of 14.

That was cool. It reminded me of my grandparents struggle to come here and of the patriotism they felt for this great country.

I don't know if this is really old, or fairly new, or if anybody's seen it -- but I thought it was worth sharing. God bless his mother, a concentration camp survivor who was originally detained at the age of 14.

Well, according to the linked youtube page, this happened on May 16, 2019

Yeah i saw this last year. It's very moving. Gene has a ton of sense. You'll get that right off the bat every time you hear him speak.

Hoping to meet him in person at the end of the month on the KISS Kruise

Hoping to meet him in person at the end of the month on the KISS Kruise

Nice! I want to meet his daughter in person.

iu

Ah, back when the American Dream was simply that you could earn a living and hopefully provide an even better opportunity for your children than you'd carved out for yourself.

Today, the American Dream has mutated into the idea that I as an individual should have anything I want, anytime I want because I deserve it.

And THAT is the number one thing keeping America from being great.

Ah, back when the American Dream was simply that you could earn a living and hopefully provide an even better opportunity for your children than you'd carved out for yourself.

Today, the American Dream has mutated into the idea that I as an individual should have anything I want, anytime I want because I deserve it.

And THAT is the number one thing keeping America from being great.

Hey wig, your Rep Power went to ****. Did you piss off the wrong person?

Hey wig, your Rep Power went to ****. Did you piss off the wrong person?

A lot of people lost their rep to zero all of a sudden.

Wait? Was I taken, or left behind?

****!

(I expect it has something to do with contributor status. I have taken the necessary steps to remedy. I don't use paypal so it's particularly pita for me.)

Wait? Was I taken, or left behind?

****!

(I expect it has something to do with contributor status. I have taken the necessary steps to remedy. I don't use paypal so it's particularly pita for me.)

I've invested hundreds of dollars over the years. When i get to it I'll do it. It's not like i haven't been through 5 or so server resets back to zero.