• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

George Will leaves GOP

I left the Republican party way before it was cool.

5773hgku7_rr4ene.png

Establishment RINO's like George Will are the problem with the Republican party and WHY Donald Trump won the primary.

Republicans are acting like babies. The problem is all this turmoil and non cohesiveness is basically putting Clinton in office.
The voters have spoken and picked Trump. Like it or not the Republicans need to get their act together. They seem like they would rather keep Trump out than worry about hillary. I do not see how anyone could vote for her. A lot of it is trump's own doing with his childish personal attacks, but the way things are going now I can only see Trump winning with more support from other repubs.

Not my party and I'll cry if I want tooooooo

And now it’s Georgie’s turn to cry, Georgie’s turn to cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Trump flushes out another one!

I never was a Republican, or a democrat... I saw the stupidity long before they publicly flaunted it like a ***** on Liberty avenue....

Who the **** is George Will other than a commentator on Fox? Dude's opinions on Trump mean nothing.

Maybe George Will won't be missed, but Trump has a bigger problem.

He lacks party support. He has few campaign managers and is way behind in fundraising.

Trump needs a strong close to June and needs the backing of the Republican party. It's too much to ask any one person to defeat the wall of lies and mirrors of the snake-oiled Clinton team.

While a lot can change in a month ( Trump was even or in the lead )

I am beginning to fear the election is Clinton's to lose.

Then again, once Trump hits the stage his opponents have a way of shrinking.

As much as I like some of Trump's issues, I still wish Kasich was the nomination. He'd win.

At stake in this election are the Supreme Court, the war on ISIS and Radical ISLAM in the USA, the economy, and so much more.

PS: I did not see Trumps VP and supreme court list. Can anyone post it here.

Last edited:
Maybe George Will won't be missed, but Trump has a bigger problem.

He lacks party support. He has few campaign managers and is way behind in fundraising.

Trump needs a strong close to June and needs the backing of the Republican party. It's too much to ask any one person to defeat the wall of lies and mirrors of the snake-oiled Clinton team.

While a lot can change in a month ( Trump was even or in the lead )

I am beginning to fear the election is Clinton's to lose.

Then again, once Trump hits the state his opponents have a way of shrinking.

As much as I like some of Trump's issues, I still wish Kasich was the nomination. He'd win.

At stake in this election are the Supreme Court, the war on ISIS and Radical ISLAM in the USA, the economy, and so much more.

PS: I did not see Trumps VP and supreme court list. Can anyone post it here.

I wouldn't vote for Kasich either.

The convention should make it obvious that Trump is toast. Currently they can't find individuals that want to speak
and many that planned to attend are bailing out.

The convention should make it obvious that Trump is toast. Currently they can't find individuals that want to speak
and many that planned to attend are bailing out.

Speaking of bailing out.

I heard, this morning, that, due to the Orlando attack (for which we are stumped for a motive), SF increased police presence for their Pride parade. #blacklivesmatters bailed on the parade due to policie presence. Apparently, #blacklivesdontmatteriftheyaregay?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-black-lives-matter-sf-pride-20160624-snap-story.html

I wouldn't vote for Kasich either.

Well, you are a Democrat, correct? Most of the nation would and Kasich, even in third place polled well vs. Clinton in a general election match-up.

Kasich would win his home state of Ohio, and has a good track record to run on, plus the entire party would back him. He's far better than Clinton.

If Trump can't rebound, I'd love to see a deal made where Trump gets to build the wall, and Kasich backs that idea and takes the reigns.

They seem like they would rather keep Trump out than worry about hillary..

Establishment politicians (rep and dem) know they can continue on with their corrupt ways under Clinton. Trump would more than likely send them packing. You have to assume he would since they are jumping ship.

It's not surprising that they are in effect supporting Clinton. Look at how the establishment treats incoming senators and representatives that campaigned on fiscal conservatism. They are essentially blackballed and left off the lists of the important committees.